NEFW Custom (1 Viewer)

kodivas

Club Regular
So I just realized that a photoset of 50 pics is actually affordable on NEFW, and they have Priscilla Kelly sometimes (I got inspired to do a photoset after seeing that Paige one on Slammin Ladies). Does anyone have any experience ordering a custom from them (I've never ordered any from anyone) and how smoothly it went/how detailed your description was? I'm thinking of a really detailed and humiliating match for her where I'm planning each photo out to get the most for my money.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Hey kodivas, I can tell you from recent experience that the company can be very hit-or-miss. Talent-wise, they've been putting together some of the best shoots, but they're not always great at communicating with the customer and because they don't always use the same ring, there can be issues with camera angles, lighting, etc. Those are nits though, so if that doesn't bother you too much, it might not matter.

That said, I've only ordered videos and have never ordered a photo set, so I can't speak to the quality of those. I would warn you that I don't think they always have a professional camera man available, so don't be disappointed if they can't accommodate your order this time around. Definitely ask, though!

When I write customs, I tend to be specific only about one or two details and leave room for the wrestlers to fill in the blanks (they're so good at it!), but for a photo set I imagine the more detail the better. But that's just a guess.

From what I've seen, they're pretty good about having humiliating elements in their matches, more so than SLAMminladies, for example. And Priscilla seems to be down for just about anything :tongue:

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about this more, I have a lot of experience with ordering customs from various sites. Or we can continue to chat here. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
My recommendation would be to try their monthly subscription and have a look at their photo customs section. The photo customs are very affordable and honestly seem like a steal considering you are telling a professional athlete to take humiliating shots.

A quick google for Priscilla Kelly Gabi shows these:

IMG_1206-L.jpg

IMG_1196-L.jpg

Judging from these, it seems like Priscilla is tolerant when it comes to humiliating posed photo sets. I actually have regretting not picking one up this shoot date (today actually). Looking at the posed photo sets from Slampegs you would format them like:

5 photos of introductions
5 photos of a victory pose
5 photos of Gabi lifting up Priscilla by the hair.... etc.

I'm sure they would allow specific references but at the same time consider that they have to share the ring with so much talent and shoot as much customs as possible. The pictures won't have the finesse of SKW's posed shots but they're still great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.