Murdered Female Fighters (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
29zenu0.jpg
Sakura, a strong high spirited young fighter who is strong but very cocky.
tumblr_m2r1g7BfeA1ru6raao9_1280.jpg

even though she was challenged by a mysterious opponent, she decides to gorge herself on junk food instead of training. making herself soft.
Sakura profile.png

Her opponent knows all her weak spots.
sakura.png

As a result of her weak spots and gluttony, she was destroiod in combat. her body over all was too soft and frail for the type of fighter her opponent was.

galvatron88

Club Regular
452full-rainbow-mika.jpg
Rainbow Mika was challenged by a mysterious opponent. foolishly she accepted.
commission___hobbies_by_axel_rosered-d5ot3ri.png
although instead of training she took him likely and went on an eating binge and stuffed her belly silly.
little dose she know she is going to pay with her life.
mika profile.png

r mika 1.png

As a result of her gluttony and stupidity, R.Mika is no more. She was utterly destroyed. the match started off bad having been punched so hard in her belly that it burst open and all her guts and food fell out. her brain smashed into two halves which explains the expression on her fat face. Her body convulses and shakes making her large booty jiggle even making a sloshing sound because there is so much fat in her booty. Mika is now a real mess.

0759c9ed8410927bd4e841f2830f1099.jpg

Cammy decides to go and find out who is killing all these female fighters. Cammy's strength is her speed but her weakness is her small but soft body.

cammy profile.png

cammy white 1.png

Cammy was giving him a fight but once he got close it was over. Her body being as soft and delicate as it is, she crumbles under the sheer force of his punches. her belly was so soft he punches two holes in it with out even trying.

chun-li-1.jpg

Chun li is now a house hold name, she is loved by all and adored by men. She hears of her friend Cammy has gone missing so she decides to investigate.
chun li profile.png

chun li 1.png

Chun li meets up with the person that killed her friend. It was an even match until the guy got serious and li began to fatigued. A few blows to her belly weakened the chinese princess and one good solid blow to her head was the end of her, making her brain burst.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Galvatron I like the stat picture of Sakura and all I can say is " Damn Chip Bag. " LOL

Are you just going to limit yourself to SF gals or are you going to be doing pics of gals from other fighting games?

galvatron88

Club Regular
Nicely done Galvatron I like the stat picture of Sakura and all I can say is " Damn Chip Bag. " LOL

Are you just going to limit yourself to SF gals or are you going to be doing pics of gals from other fighting games?

It was going to be sf characters, but i was thinking about tekken or some other games as well.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
It was going to be sf characters, but i was thinking about tekken or some other games as well.

Ok why not just do the SF characters and if that goes well maybe other female fighters from other games, will you be doing a stat pic like you did with Sakura?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.