[Flash/Browser] Ms. Americana: The Queen of Justice (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
This is pretty much just like Shinobi Girl and Angel Girl; side scrolling, rape dodging game. Thought it might be worth checking out for some people if they like these kind of games. 3 mutant enemies and as far as I can tell, only one animation per enemy. Also one game over screen.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mxx8bdk8bn6tkcu

Attachments

• magame.jpg
    magame.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 1,823

Maxmizer

Potential Patron
Heh heh. Love this kinds of game.
I think I saw some more from this site. where the main heroine is kind of a native in the jungle.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I don't think there's an ending, but I honestly didn't try that hard.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
meh pretty crappy, shitty sounds, shitty animations and stupid game over :P

Also ugly chick is ugly :(

(I hate busty babes, there's nothing I find more unattractive than a busty babe, thus big ass, big tits, etc.... sooooo disgusting to me :P)

O

officerlumpy

meh pretty crappy, shitty sounds, shitty animations and stupid game over :P

Also ugly chick is ugly :(

(I hate busty babes, there's nothing I find more unattractive than a busty babe, thus big ass, big tits, etc.... sooooo disgusting to me :P)

If that is the case with you, then I implore that you download the StudioS series of LOLI torture games. (they're quite extreme and graphic)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
If that is the case with you, then I implore that you download the StudioS series of LOLI torture games. (they're quite extreme and graphic)

euh, so if you don't like Busty games you are automatically into Loli's :O

what about you know... normal looking women :S

Besides im just comparing this game to all the other RoR games I've played and more specifically the ones this one is copying

Last edited by a moderator:

True Succubus

Potential Patron
This one graphically is good, but the sequences and enemies are pretty bad.

I have nothing wrong with overly developed woman if they are raped well, sadly, this one wasn't.

I was hoping for like a ending-rape if you got to 100 or 50 or something.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Oh, it's from that superheroine site. That character has been around for years now. I'll check it out, but I'm not expecting much. I don't mind the artwork myself, as the artist also did this really cute asian heroine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.