More Princess Peach related stuff... (1 Viewer)

Norfolk

Potential Patron
So far I've seen a few things for her in the modding community, her dress as a .swf mod to name one.
I would like to see more clothing like the racing suits or maybe a second version of her dress pulled down to show her breasts or maybe a dialogue for her too. I looked around & saw that there was one, but it's disappeared from the site.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Synonymous made the racing suit, and the dress belongs to me. Sure I can make a top down version. And seeings how I'm about to do this I think an animated Mario Background is in order... Koopa Troopas and all 8)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Heres the Peach Audio dialogue from Anon archive v16

[attachurl=1]

Is it possible to make a "1-UP" appear out of a block every time he comes? Just an idea...

Shade

Content Creator
AaRL said:
Is it possible to make a "1-UP" appear out of a block every time he comes? Just an idea...

Loader only, would have to be a background Mod, and I would probably just hack directly into SDT's variables, so it wouldn't be dialogue based.

But, I'm short on time. I also still have the Misty Audiologue that I need to magic together, and the Midna body that needs completing...

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Shade said:
AaRL said:

Loader only, would have to be a background Mod, and I would probably just hack directly into SDT's variables, so it wouldn't be dialogue based.

But, I'm short on time. I also still have the Misty Audiologue that I need to magic together, and the Midna body that needs completing...

NO no, it wasnt a request. Just an idea/concept. But by all means, whatever you have time for if anything. But what about Dantes observation deck one that has the hidden feature when you click a certain button. Could that conept be used to the one up feature? Click a ? block and a one up mushroom and sound?

Shade

Content Creator
AaRL said:
NO no, it wasnt a request. Just an idea/concept. But by all means, whatever you have time for if anything. But what about Dantes observation deck one that has the hidden feature when you click a certain button. Could that conept be used to the one up feature? Click a ? block and a one up mushroom and sound?

It's doable. I could easy rig one up to work on button press, but that's less interesting. If I was feeling smart I could possibly add some loader-unique code that would only work when the Vanilla Mod is used in a Loader Environment, which means the mod could do the whole '1-Up!' thing on cum.

If Dante wants to draw it up, I can work on it when I get the chance. If he wants to finish off my Midna request, I can probably make it more elaborate. Funnily enough, drawing mods is more time consuming for me than coding them.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Shade said:
AaRL said:

It's doable. I could easy rig one up to work on button press, but that's less interesting. If I was feeling smart I could possibly add some loader-unique code that would only work when the Vanilla Mod is used in a Loader Environment, which means the mod could do the whole '1-Up!' thing on cum.

If Dante wants to draw it up, I can work on it when I get the chance. If he wants to finish off my Midna request, I can probably make it more elaborate. Funnily enough, drawing mods is more time consuming for me than coding them.

Attachments

• free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif
    free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 146

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Okay the animation portion of the background is finished. It includes everything from a man eating plant that shoots fireballs, a Koopa (Turtle), a Goomba (Mushroom), The floating clouds overhead, and that oh so enjoyable Mario Theme song ;D.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hopefully this will work:
Whenever she passes out you'll hear the Player Down sound (Whenever Mario dies)
And when she wakes up, you get an Extra Life.
image.jpg

If it does work, Sweet! If not I'll release it without the Pass out & Wake up portion

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Well crap. I just got my confirmation. The idea won't work :-[. Still it's a sweet mod none the less, at least in my opinion. Come and get it in my vanilla thread ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.