H

hurry69

Re: Alice, Snow White, Wendy, Cinderella, Ariel, Melody, Pocahontas

Made a Jane Darling, from Return to Neverland recently. Also did a Princess Tiana (when I forgot there was another one out there. Not saying mine is better, just slightly different.)

EDIT: Attached Wrong Tiana
What are their skin codes?

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
Man, I missed these ones! I know it's passed a really loooong time since this beautiful thread started, but.... is there a possibility of doing Jane Porter from Tarzan? She's the one left undone I'd really appreciate to be made. If it's not the case, bringing back to life this thread, I deeply apologize.

Last edited:

kirkm

Avid Affiliate
Man, I missed these ones! I know it's passed a really loooong time since this beautiful thread started, but.... is there a possibility of doing Jane Porter from Tarzan? She's the one left undone I'd really appreciate to be made. If it's not the case, bringing back to life this thread, I deeply apologize.
Jane Porter wearing pith helmet, or Jane Porter without helmet, but hair primly done up, or Jane Porter whose prim 'do is starting to become undone, or Jane Porter whose hair has gone completely loose? Got a good profile picture of the version you are interested in?

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
Got a good profile picture of the version you are interested in?
I'm going to re-watch the movie/series and I'll provide the image references as soon as possible, I promise.
EDIT: Tried my best.
z51ekx1.jpg
MktQUpD.jpg
jZqpFhz.jpg
4sLVITK.jpg
8R7YPn9.jpg
NUEkLCx.jpg
PVNesBw.jpg
GDaFqA2.jpg
QAALSa6.jpg
iHFYfdM.jpg
frnyU2D.jpg
Xdcgw8h.jpg
tNKx2Jy.jpg

Last edited:

kirkm

Avid Affiliate
Great reference material. I'm not sure if I want to try all of them, and you didn't express a preference. I will try to find time in the next couple days to work on one of the without helmets (I think those are my favorite) and might add a helmet if it goes as fast as I think it will.

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
Oh my! I forgot :grin: Both the short & long haircut would be fine for me. Thank you for accepting the request!

kirkm

Avid Affiliate
Got a lot of work done, but am not happy with the first effort. It did help me to understand the necessary layers, but I'm uncertain if I'll even try to finish it or just start a second version with the knowledge I've gained. Having trouble finding a good block time to devote to the project (second version should go much faster now that I have layers clear in my head), but if I'm lucky it might be this weekend, if not it will be done in bits and pieces and ready next weekend.

kirkm

Avid Affiliate
Got art done for both versions, but sometimes the tweaking and layering takes as much time as the art itself. Trying to decide how to dress her as I do the tweaking. I think the gorilla male figure will work well with Jane, but I'm trying to decide if there is anything that looks like Victorian era boots among the myriad of footwear.

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
You did it! Great job!!! Wonderful! Could be perfect just as it is now, but if you want to improve it, I'm not against the idea!

HotFox27

Potential Patron
Got art done for both versions, but sometimes the tweaking and layering takes as much time as the art itself. Trying to decide how to dress her as I do the tweaking. I think the gorilla male figure will work well with Jane, but I'm trying to decide if there is anything that looks like Victorian era boots among the myriad of footwear.
Do you think you could do the long hair version? Id really appreciate it.

C

Chris Hoon

Can someone make:
Tiana (The Princess and the Frog) hair.png
Tiana-Final-Frame-from-The-Princess-and-the-Frog.jpg

Belle (Beauty and the Beast) hair.png (ballroom),
latest

please?

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
K kirkm created a Tiana hairstyle already. You can find it on the second page of this thread. There's another available in the Archive; it maintains the same style/shape but uses different shading.

Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
There's a casual Belle hairstyle available in the Archive. The "princess" hairstyle doesn't exist yet, but you should try to find another reference image because this one is partially occulted by the foreground arm. High-res images are always preferable; it's tough to discern some of the small details in your image.

If you want K kirkm to work on your request then you should say so. Thank him for the work that he's done, give some feedback on his other hairstyles, and address your request specifically to him.

If you don't care who handles your request, then you should post it on the Requests board instead of going directly to an artist's thread.

Kabier Fan

Potential Patron
Re: Alice, Snow White, Wendy, Cinderella, Ariel, Melody, Pocahontas

[attachthumb=1][attachthumb=2][attachthumb=3]
[attachthumb=4][attachthumb=5][attachthumb=6]
[attachthumb=8][attachthumb=7]

well done kirkm!
Where do i download these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.