Mineur's Edits (1 Viewer)

Mineur

Content Creator
So I thought of sharing some edits I've been making for fun during my spare time.

At the moment its been a lot of HOTD, but also worked on DxD, Shokugeki no Soma and some others. There can be a lot of crossovers btw lol. Anyways hope you'll like some of them!

I do take request/suggestions for future edits btw, chars that are available atm are:

Highschool of The Dead:
  • Saeko Busujima
  • Shizuka Marikawa
  • Rei Miyamoto
Highschool DxD:
  • Rias Gremory
  • Rossweisse
  • Akeno Himejima
  • Grayfia Lucifuge
  • Kuroka
  • Ravel Phenex
  • Asia Argento
Shokugeki no Soma:
  • Erina Nakiri
  • Alice Nakiri
  • Megumi Tadokoro
Nisekoi:
  • Kosaki Onodera
  • Seishirou Tsugumi

Highschool of The Dead

Highschool DxD

Shokugeki no Soma

Naruto

Last edited:

Mineur

Content Creator
mmmhhhhh more for my fap folder great!

haha have fun ^^

Added 2 new DxD edits featuring Akeno and Kuroka!

I do take requests/suggestions btw if anyone wanna see more of char-x or have a specific char in a specific pic etc.

Mineur

Content Creator
uuuuggghhh that one with akeno is my poison.....damn! right in the fetish!

Oh rly? ^^ A friend I did a lot of edits for rly didnt like that pic but I find it kinda nice, can post it with some other chars later today!

Mineur

Content Creator
Added 2 new edits of Erina Nakiri from Shokugeki which I personally think turned out just great!

Mineur

Content Creator
Added a new edit for Erina Nakiri and also improved her first edit I posted here as I felt it looked kinda odd.

Mineur

Content Creator
Added a bunch of Naruto edits I did for another site so might as well share them here too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.