Milf Cult Fight Club (1 Viewer)

BW30

Club Regular
I was standing in aisle 4 of the grocery store holding a box of brownie mix. I couldn't decide whether or not to get it. I was in pretty good shape, but I couldn't help but notice my ass was a big bigger now than it was last year. Guys didn't seem to mind, but I don't know. First it's the ass, then the gut, and before long, I'm having to be lifted out of my home with a crane because I can't fit through my doorway anymore.

I put the brownie box back and sighed.Before I could get too depressed, I heard a woman call my name.

"Carly? Is that my Carly?"

I looked up towards where the familiar voice was coming from and suddenly my day brightened up significantly.

"Mrs. Wilson, hi!"

I hugged my favorite teacher from school. She taught English, a subject I never had much interest in, yet she ended up my favorite teacher anyway. She just made things make sense, and also knew how to make things fun. I wasn't much of a fan of school, and I sure didn't miss it, but sometimes I daydreamed about being back in her class, and it filled me with warm fuzzy feelings. It was only a few years ago, but it felt like forever. Things were definitely more simple back then.

"I almost didn't recognize you with this pink hair," Mrs. Wilson said as she lightly touched my hair.

"Yeah, I'm trying something new."

"I like it. It suits you. So, what have you been up to?"

We chit-chatted for a few minutes, then she asked me to help her load her groceries into her car.

"I tweaked my back the other day, and would really appreciate it if you could help an old woman like me with my groceries."

"Old woman? Are you even forty yet?"

"Forty one!"

"Oh no! Call the morgue, we got another one coming in any day now!"

We laughed and goofed off with each other for awhile longer, and after throwing the few groceries I had into my car, I walked over to Mrs. Wilson's SUV and helped her out.

"You've got a lot, you throwing a party or something Mrs. Wilson?"

"Something like that," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"And I wasn't invited?" I said sarcastically as I dropped the last heavy bag into her car. Suddenly I felt a prick in the back of my neck.

"Ouch, what was... that?"

I felt dizzy. VERY dizzy. I looked to my old teacher, and saw her holding a needle.

"Mrs... Wuhhhh..."I sank into Mrs. Wilson's arms.

"Actually Carly, you ARE invited. In fact, you're going to be the star of the whole event!"

"Whuhhh... unnnngh..."

Suddenly I was back in class again, but it wasn't a dream, it was a fucking nightmare.

-----

I was standing in the middle of the class room, completely naked. Mrs. Wilson was staring at me, and her usually kind face was scowling.

"What are you doing, Carly? Where are your clothes?"

"I... don't know..."

All I could hear was laughter. The other students were laughing at me! Calling me fat, or ugly, or saying I was a whore. I had nowhere to go. The room had no doors.

"You're disgusting! Get out of my classroom!"

"But... I can't! I don't know where..."

Mrs. Wilson's hands reached out and grabbed my throat. She was strangling me! I couldn't breathe!"

Mrs... Wilson... please... stop! I can't... breathe! STOOOP!"

The students were yelling even louder now.

"Fucking kill her!"

"Break her fucking neck!"

Don't stop til that bitch is dead!"

"Can I fuck her corpse when you're done with her Mrs. Wilson?"

The students' yelling was turning into a roar. Just a loud incoherent noise. Mrs. Wilson's grip grew tighter and tighter... I felt my feet leave the ground as she lifted me into the air by my throat. I felt like my head was going to pop off. The bones in my neck were breaking, I could feel it! Oh no! I don't want to die! No! Stop! STOP!

CRACK!

-----

My body jolted awake. I just had the worst nightmare of my life, but the roaring sound from my dream was still going on.

I was lying face down in what appeared to be a boxing ring. The roaring sound was from the group of people standing and sitting around the ring, all who appeared to be very excited that I was awake. I quickly took note of the fact that my bare breasts were showing. In fact, the only thing I had on was my black thong underwear. At least they left me with that.

Where the fuck was I and where the fuck was my stupid fucking backstabbing teacher?

I looked around and noticed something strange. Everyone in the crowd was female. Some of them were making out. Most were clothed, but some were topless, and a few were completely nude. There was one naked woman in the back corner in a chair getting eaten out by another. Both looked to be in their forties.

Actually, everybody looked to be at least mid thirties and higher. I was easily the youngest one here.

I heard a voice. "Ugh, what the fuck?!"

My attention was quickly focused on the voice I heard. I hadn't even noticed another girl in the ring with me. Christ, she may have been even younger than me. Or maybe it was just her small stature that made her appear that way.

I was still sitting down, dumbfounded, but the small blonde girl stood up. She too was left with only her panties, though hers were red.

"Who are you," she asked me. "What the fuck is happening?" She was obviously angry, but I picked up on the fact that she was also scared.

I felt the same way. Confused, angry, and terrified.

"Hello girls!" a chubby pale woman with black pony-tailed hair said as she leaned against the ring. She wore short cut off denim shorts, and an American flag patterned bikini top that barely concealed her enormous breasts.

"Welcome to the MILF club! Tonight is Friday Fight Night, and you two are..."

"Where's Mrs. Wilson?!" I shouted at the woman.

"Hmm? Oh, you mean Angie? Of course, she's in the crowd somewhere..." she looked around for a few seconds, then smiled and waved. "Found her! Hello Angie! You found a nice one for tonight, didn't you?"

I quickly stood up and was about to jump out of the ring and tackle that bitch when the pale woman grabbed my ankle.

"Quick warning, pinkie, and this goes for you too, blondie, leaving this ring before the fight is over will have dire consequences. So listen up before you do something stupid.

"My blood was boiling, but I unclenched my fists, which I didn't even noticed were clenched, and nodded. The blonde girl nodded as well.

"Alright. Good."

The pale woman was handed a microphone as she walked away from the ring. She stood up on a platform so she was above the crowd. "Welcome to Friday Fight Night here at Big Momma's Milf Club! I'm Big Momma, as you all know, and tonight we are going to have a great show!"

The crowd went wild. The blonde girl was watching Big Momma intently, though I was looking around the room. I didn't want to be a part of some weird cult fight club, but I only saw two doors, and each one had a large muscular woman in front of it with their arms folded. I decided my chances were much better in the ring with the small blond girl as opposed to going up against either of them.

"You two girls in the ring are going to fight each other. Refuse, and you'll have to deal with the Miller twins." Big Momma nodded towards the two big women by the doors. Right. Already decided not to refuse, but good to know anyway.

"The winner of the fight will receive a very nice reward. The loser, well... it IS a fight to the death so, the loser will be too fucking dead to care!"

The crowd went wild again. A fight to the death? Well shit, I really didn't want to kill anybody tonight, and I wanted to die even less.

If I get out of this, I'm buying that brownie mix and eating the whole fucking box.

"Fuck each other up, bitches! WHOOOO!"

Big Momma stepped off the platform. I'm guessing it's time to fight now.

The blonde girl looked at me with wide, teary eyes.

"Please, I don't wanna die... Don't kill me."

"Look," I said, trying calm her down, though I didn't really see the point. "I don't want to be here either. But if it's you or me... I'd rather it not be me."I raised my fists and made my way towards her. She just stood there and started crying. She looked pathetic. Shit. I don't know if I can do this.

"Hey, uhh... maybe if I just strangle you or something, it won't hurt. Does that sound good to you?"

Without warning, the blonde girl screamed at the top of her lungs and charged towards me. She went into a frenzy and knocked me down. She was on top of me and punching and slapping my face left and right. Seems like whatever was holding her back was gone, and what was left was a feral animal fighting for its life.

She hit me hard in my right eye. It hurt like hell. I needed to get this bitch off of me. There was no time to feel sorry anymore. The fight was on, and it wouldn't be over until one of us stopped breathing.

That was NOT going to be me.

I rolled over and threw her off of me. She was totally out of it, just throwing wild punches on instinct, not even caring where they landed. I managed to get back on my feet after taking a few more punches, one of which hit me in my side pretty hard. I kicked my foot out in front of me and hit her right in the stomach. I wasn't a tall girl by any means, but I was taller than her, and I hoped to use that to my advantage. Keeping my distance would be paramount to my survival. This bitch would end up clawing my eyes out if I wasn't careful.

Speaking of eyes, I could feel my right one start to swell. That, combined with the trail of blood dripping out of my nose, put me in a pretty bad spot. The blonde girl got the wind knocked out of her temporarily from my kick, but otherwise she was unhurt. I needed to change that, so I walked over to her and started kicking and stomping on her body. Her arms and legs were flailing around, making it difficult to land anything, but I got a few good stomps in before she got back up to her feet. I'm pretty sure I heard something pop when I hit her elbow. I could see her wincing when she moved it. Good. Now the fight's a little more even.

We kicked and punched each other for a few more minutes. She got me good under my chin. I bit my tongue, and now I had blood coming out of both my nose and mouth. At least I got her good in the nose with an open fist attack, though it wasn't bleeding yet. Life was so unfair.We were both exhausted. Neither one of us was making any headway. We'd clash, get a few hits in, then separate. Honestly, the show was probably boring. Good. Fuck this old woman cult. I hope they're so disappointed they cancel the fight and send everybody home.

No such luck, unfortunately.

Big Momma got back on the mic. "How about we spice things up a bit?"

I didn't have to wonder long about what she meant, as two weapons were thrown into the ring. A whip and a short knife. I quickly dove for the knife. The whip had longer reach, but I didn't know how to use a fucking whip. A knife was easy. Thrust, and you're done. I just needed to get in close enough and jam the knife up under her chin, or maybe into her stomach and twist, or maybe I'd open her mouth and shove it right down her fucking throat.

To my surprise, the blonde girl went straight for the whip. She probably figured the reach would help her. But it was a slower weapon. She was as good as dead already.

Suddenly, the whip cracked and the knife flew out of my hand. I looked at my empty hand in shock, then focused my attention back on the small blonde girl who was apparently related to Indiana fucking Jones.

"You actually know how to use that thing?!"

The girl shrugged. "My boyfriend has some weird kinks.

"Well fuck me then.

I raised my hands and spread my feet apart and went into a defensive stance. If I could dodge the whip and get in close, I might be able to rip it out of her hands. I tried to get close, but she cracked the whip and hit my arm. And it fucking hurt! A lot! Fuck! And it was bleeding! If I wasn't careful, I'd bleed to death before anything else happened! It was still coming out of my nose and little from my mouth. The ring was painted red, and it was all from me. This was not looking good. She cracked the whip again and hit my thigh. Jesus fucking Christ it hurt so much. I couldn't take it anymore. I lowered my head and charged at her.

Another loud crack, this one hit my shoulder as I got down low and shoulder tackled her. I powered through the pain and she fell to the ground and I jumped on her. We wrestled for control of the whip. We rolled around on the ground for awhile, but the bitch wrenched the whip from my hands and jabbed my swollen eye with the butt of the whip. I clutched my eye as I lay on the floor. Everything hurt, I couldn't see out of one eye, I was getting dizzy from blood loss, and my favorite teacher is apparently part of some milf cult fight club. Oh, and she kidnaps women and makes them fight for the amusement of all the bloodthirsty milfs in this stupid town.

Tonight is a fucking bad night.

I slowly crawled my way to the edge of the ring. I grabbed on to the ropes to pull myself up, and I felt a horrible pain as blondie cracked the whip across my back. I clenched my teeth together and let out a loud grunt. I didn't have the strength to pull myself up anymore, I just held onto the ropes as she cracked the whip across my back over and over again. It must have been at least ten times before I finally gave up and collapsed to the floor.

I felt the whip wrap around my neck, and I was pulled back roughly. Was I going to bleed to death or be strangled? Which one would I die from? Maybe she'd be merciful and just give it a good yank and snap my neck. At this point, I wouldn't even care. Everything hurt so much, I just wanted it to be over. I lost and I knew it. Death would come for me soon. I closed my eyes and a feeling of peace washed over me. I was ready to die.

When I opened my eyes back up, I saw blondie's face looking down at me and smiling. I was flat on my back, which felt like it was on fire, and her face was upsidedown in my view.

"You offered to strangle me earlier, is that how you want me to finish you off?

"She was asking me how I wanted to die. How nice of her. I noticed she still wasn't bleeding from anywhere. Her face was perfect. Her hair was barely messed up. This fact pissed me off so much that somehow I found a bit of extra strength. I rolled back and kicked both of my feet straight up into the air and under her chin. She flew up into the air and landed flat on her back. I got up and kicked her over onto her stomach, grabbed her hair, and started slamming her face into the floor.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"BLEED YOU FUCKING BITCH! BLEEEEEED!"

After slamming her face first into the ground five times, blood finally started pouring out of her nose, which was practically sideways on her face now. This brought me intense joy, and I started laughing like a crazed woman.

"HAH! HAHA! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BLEED YOU STUPID CUNT!"

I don't know how many more times I slammed her face into the ground, but she stopped moving awhile ago. I was pretty dizzy at this point, and I wanted to make sure this bitch was dead, so I wrapped the whip around her neck, and just like I imagined her doing to me, I placed my foot on her back and yanked up with all my strength. Her spine broke under my foot, and her neck snapped under the whip. I dropped the whip and her face hit the ground one last time. I put my foot on her ass and rose my fists in a victory pose. Three seconds later I passed out and hit the ground, hard.

-----

I awoke when someone put some smelling salts under my nose."Woah... whu... huh?"

I was still in the ring, I was in the corner, and my hands were tied to the ropes. Big Momma, Mrs. Wilson, and another woman were looking at me and smiling.

"And she's awake!" Big Momma yelled into her mic. The crowd cheered. I couldn't help but smile a little. They were cheering for me! I won! I actually did it! I looked at the dead blonde girl, still in the ring with the whip still wrapped around her neck. Some milf had removed her panties and was licking between her ass cheeks, having a grand old time. Big Momma stood in front of me and blocked my view.

"Now it's time for that reward!"

Big Momma sank to her knees and roughly pulled down my panties. She put her head between my legs and started licking my pussy and massaging my ass. Adrenaline was coursing through me. It felt so good. I wasn't even a lesbian, but something about the whole thing made me so horny. Mrs. Wilson started sucking on one of my nipples while she rubbed the other one. The third woman, probably in her mid thirties, started kissing me, practically shoving her tongue down my throat.

My body hurt so much, but that feeling mixed with the feeling of these three milfs kissing, rubbing, and licking me, gave me the biggest orgasm of my life. I broke the kiss and threw my head back and screamed as I came, my whole body twitching as the women indulged in their lust filled passions over me. The feeling was so intense I almost passed out again, but the third woman, who was now kissing my neck, made sure I stayed awake with the smelling salts.

The ties around my arms were removed and I slumped to the ground. Mrs. Wilson knelt down and started running her hand through my hair.

"You did very good, sweetie."

"Why?" was all I could muster. "Why me?"

"Oh, well, that was just luck on my part. I went to the store to find someone, I couldn't believe it when I found you!"

"You... bitch..."

"Now now, get some rest. After all, we're only a few days away from the Tuesday Tag Team Tournament!"

"Wha... more... fighting?"

"Shh, not now. Oh, here comes one of the Miller twins! She'll get you fixed right up!"

I felt a collar being placed on my neck. Then I got yanked up to my feet. I could barely stand, but I was aware enough to see she put a dog collar and a leash on me.

"Come with me, pinkie, I'll get you cleaned up. Then, you're sleeping with me tonight!"

"Unnnngh...." was all I said as I was led away. I wished this nightmare would end. I'd rather be naked in front of the whole class while my teacher yells at me. That nightmare wasn't even bad compared to this hell.

But no, this was all real. I was trapped in a milf cult fight club, and my only hope would be to win some more fights and pray they let me go. Or maybe I'd get my neck broken. Maybe this female Schwarzenegger who was holding my leash would roll over during the night and crush me to death and I wouldn't have to deal with this shit anymore.

A girl could dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.