Loader Puts Back Skin Over RThigh (1 Viewer)

cosmo777

Content Creator
I was working on body mods and noticed this odd feature. Like the title says, when using the loader, it puts the back skin over the right thigh skin. You can see it covering the highlights on the thigh, and is especially noticeable when you use some the tanned skins.

stuntcock

Content Creator
when using the loader, it puts the back skin over the right thigh skin.
Perhaps I'm missing something or misunderstanding you, because the same effect seems occurs in the vanilla game. When the girl leans as far back as possible, the glare patch on her right buttock will disappear from view. It's just how the game layers are laid out.

8WBIlAG.jpg

The back skin is influenced by a Mask. Normally, that Mask will "airbrush out" the bottom edge of the back skin so that it blends in with the hip and buttock. But this means that if a modder draws something on the BACK layer (such as a set of angel wings), their drawing will also get airbrushes out as it approaches the girl's hips. Therefore the Loader gives users the ability to retain the original Mask, or replace it with a modified one.

If you're unhappy with the appearance of the girl's body (or the mods that you've applied to it) then you can try adjusting the fixBackMask parameter in Settings.txt. You'll need to restart the game in order for the change to take effect.

cosmo777

Content Creator
OK, looks like you're right. What confused me is I was not pulling her position all the way back, so it was not obvious the back was layered over the thigh.

For reference, it seems like loader mod's back skin layer behaves in the 'expected' way of being masked out with fixBackMask=0, while vanilla mods will ignore it and simply erase the glare layer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.