Lightning Warrior Raidy II (1 Viewer)

Miho

Potential Patron
Okay so first off I didn't know if someone had posted something about this game already but anyways I was fishing around the internet for this game everywhere. All in Japanese >.<!! So I said... "I really wish I could find this in english" and so I found it. Now I have a link but I'm not 100% positive its the english version. So if it's not please tell me. This game is really amazing!! I found myself enjoying the large surplus of ryona and hentai in this game. It is very friendly with bondage and honestly I can't say I disapprove. Soon I found myself loving the main charecter! She is so define, strong, justified and then I fell in love with the story and plot. It took me tons of hours to beat. So here is the link.

[050812][ZyX]

I wish I could post screenshots but sadly my computer isn't wanting to cooperate. A few suggestions before starting. Each boss will have a "win" and "lose" screen. Meaning there will be whole game over scenes and I do suggest you save each game over scene in it's own file. It is a very long game and the ending is worth it in my opinion. Enjoy ^.^ I hope you all love this game!!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
If I remember correctly, I don't really like this game so much. Thanks for sharing anyway.

For those wanting screenshots just google the title of the game, don't have any screens myself either.

It's basically a maze game, you move your character around in the maze and encounter enemies then either winning or losing gives you different CGI scenes (not sure how many game over CGIs there are though? Most are by winning I think?) It's a really hard game and the mazes are complex and in general I found it requires a lot of "cheaty" grinding. Basically keep going the same areas over and over grinding the easier enemies so you can handle the bosses who are REALLY tough. There are rooms with instant game overs as well with special scenes.

Miho

Potential Patron
I didn't think it was that bad. Overall he's correct but there are some specifics which I feel should be said. One: It is a maze when you're exploring but it's perfect if you like this kind of thing. Two: Yes it can be hard but only if you try to rush through it all. Three: CG events are mostly given at the boss of each stage. Four: If you run into an instant game over that means you didn't search the floor good enough and you should go back and search each room and make sure to find the key to beating them such as when you need to get a seal for the barrier. In the mansion you'll find a seal and that seal is super vital in the first stage for the cave. In order to activate the seal you have to find a girl who is in a room. She will tell you it was hers and thats when you go to the boss. Five: If you don't know if you'll like it I do implore you to give it a chance. The artwork is amazing. If you don't like it then that's just fine. Sorry if this comes off bad. I was just clerifying a few things.

Veregx

Potential Patron
I played through this a while back and I think a CG gallery would have been great. The artwork was pretty great and some of the CGs are animated.

Jay

Potential Patron
I've liked this series quite a bit. Actual ryona content is light. Mostly bondage stuff, but could still be appealing. I haven't checked recently, but J-List has boxed and downloadable versions of Raidy 1+2 in English. Raidy 3 is on its way.

If any of you feel like digging, Raidy has old PC-98 versions as well. I have Raidy 1, but haven't found the ROM of 2. Same content as the modern versions mostly, but some monsters and scenes were changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.