Jock vs Thug ( Comparison Stats) (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
boy vs boy.png

These two teen boys are about to fight. on the left is Tylar: a star player on the football team and a straight A student. on the right is Calvin: a so so basketbal player with failing grades and a trouble maker.
Tylar made a comment to Calvin that went over his had. Calvin dose not like to feel stupid so he wants to settle it with his fist. so lets look at the stats.

#1BRAINS:
Tylar is very smart, he has an I.Q. of 130 and is known as the smartest in his class. Tylar also knows how to get in his opponents head and make them look foolish.

Calvin has an I.Q. of 69. his brain is actually slightly smaller then most, all he thinks about is money, girls and boys, food and fighting. even though he thinks Tylar is kinda hot he still wants to kick his ass.

#2 CHEST:
Tylar can take almost any hard impact to his chest, its hard and rugged due to constant work outs.

Calvin's meaty soft chest is due to him being lazy. he rarely trains, mostly what he dose his sit on his fat bubble butt watching videos and snacking.

#3STOMACH:
Tyar stomach is rock hard due to a good diet, running and sit ups.

Calvin, loves to eat, and he loooves his moms cooking. every night his mom makes these meals for 10 people and Calvin scarfs most of it down. his mom finds it adorable the way he snorts like a pig as he stuff his belly, the way his eyes glaze over in a state of stupidity when he is chewing on his moms baked chicken. but because of that his belly is soft soft soft.

#4THIGHS:
Tylar has runners thighs, they are hard and muscular he can kick like a mule.
Calvin has strong thighs but they are jiggle and soft like his sisters, he takes more after his mom in this department.

#5BUTT:
Because of his running Tylar has a rock hard butt ladies love.

Calvin again takes after his mother here due to his gluttony. everything he eats go straight to his big butt.
Tylar likes to slap it and all though it makes Calvin mad, Calvin dose get a small secret joy out of it.

Ok, lets see the results...
boy vs boy alt.png

as you can see tylar won by a land slide. Playing on Calvin's stupidity Tylar did a lot of fake outs to confuse the small brained boy. pummeling his thick belly, a couple a shots to the face and getting him on the ground to over power him and putting him in a R.N.C. Calvin unwittingly farts as he struggles to break free but soon grows weak and feeble minded as he passes out. then all that dark meat is for tylar to do what ever.

This was just a silly goofy thing i thought up cuz i was bored. hope you all enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.