Jessica Target - French Assassin (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Another story (by Jessica Target) recovered from the dearly departed Sexy Amazons

(Based on this awesome pic of me and dedicated to the artist who drew it: Badhand)

"My mission was the elimination of Governor Koperheim, a key obstacle in my organization's plan for world domination. It was surprisingly easy to get hired as a domestic, well not that surprising when I saw that the interviewer was a man who couldn't take his eyes off of my huge breasts.

Oh, I'm sorry, My name is Jessica Young, an assassin working for ILM. I'm tall, busty, Amerasian and hot as hell. They usually use me to infiltrate and assassinate. My rocking body and beautiful smile have gotten me past every obstacle I've ever encountered and even if I end up in trouble... no man has had the guts to put a bullet in these huge ta tas.

The Governor had a predilection for iconic uniforms and mine was the 'French Maid'. The French Maid outfit basically turns the girl into nothing but tits and legs, something my body was perfect for. I looked at the tight corset that pushed my enormous breasts up and together while exposing almost the entirety of their top halves. My long, sexy legs were clad in thin, black stockings that barely made it up to my thighs. I was wearing some sexy, black high heels and my skirt floated provocatively around my ass and hips. All I could think of was, how the hell did these girls ever get any work done? I could barely imagine getting up the stairs before I was on my back with my ankles around my ears.

The plan was simple. The Governor took his breakfast on the veranda in the morning. I set myself up to clean near that area at an early hour while one of my team waited a safe distance away to drive the getaway car. I had a safe run all the way to the vehicle so I just needed that clean shot.

I set up at the nearby pool at a storage shed. I drew my Baretta complete with a silencer and took aim at my prey. I couldn't have been more surprised to feel a hand grabbing my gun arm while my rather astonishing breasts suddenly found a dagger parting them and entering my cleavage. He knew his stuff and a quick pinch to my inside wrist resulted in my silenced pistol clattering to the ground. His right arm quickly wrapped around my stomach drawing my young body against his and pushing my perfectly round breasts even further out of my corset.

"I'm sorry Miss Jessica." A formal voice whispered in my ear as the knife dipped deeper between my breasts. "...but your services here are no longer required."

"Smythe?" I gasped recognizing the butler immediately. This man certainly had been watching me, sometimes never taking his eyes off me. I was such a narcissist, such an exhibitionist that I assumed it was my long legs and extraordinary breasts that were drawing his attention. No, maybe he was watching me for a different reason. Maybe I had given myself away and was now experiencing the endgame of an assassin who made a mistake.

"Smythe... it doesn't have to be this way!" I gulp rubbing my round butt into his groin. "You don't have to kill me. How about we have some fun first and then you can decide on whether you want to plunge that dagger any deeper." my white gloved hands stroked the fine cotton fabric of his suit and finally touched his expanding package. His arm crushed my ribs and my nipples finally made their appearance.

"Be very careful miss Jessica." He snarled in an upper-class British accent.

"Okay..." I gulped looking at my erect brown nipples that were currently pointing skyward. "I'm not saying that you shouldn't kill me. What I'm saying is why should you do it right now? I know you've been watching me. This outfit with my body is a sexual atomic bomb. it turns me into nothing more than tits, ass and legs. I know I make you hard." I rub his swelling erection and I hear him gulp. "Come on Smythe, what would they say if they found a sexy, busty French maid dead in a storage shed with a dagger planted between her tits?"

"They would say.." Smythe took a breath. "...the butler did it." With that Smythe drove the dagger deep between my huge jiggling breasts until his fist was completely enveloped by them.

I felt the blade chip off my breast bone, crack through what must've been two or three ribs and then impale my heart all in one powerful strike. My head spun so I could see my impassive killer just one last time.

"How..." was all I could get out before my head would fly back in shock, my long, black hair whipping my killer and my breasts pulling free of their constraints, dancing and jiggling on my chest. Smythe simply let my shuddering, convulsing body go and I smashed heavily to the floor my long, slender legs kicking and folding while my ass shook provocatively.

I twist and rotate, blood bursting from my chest and painting my now naked breasts a grizzly red. My hands clutch my tits futilely only creating a more starkly sexual display as my body begins to arch. Now I'm in a complete arch, my breasts falling backwards and slapping my unresponsive eyes, the dagger is jutting obscenely out from between my jiggling boobs. my long legs are locked still at an angle that makes my body look like I'm cheerfully presenting my pussy upwards. I gargle and shudder, locked in that position for what seems like forever and then with a final exhale my body collapses to the floor... limp... dead.

"Most inappropriate." Was all Smythe could say of the display on his floor. The butler reached down and demurely tucked my huge, bare breasts back into their cups. He then closed my wide open eyes and placed the pistol in my extended right hand just in case there was any question of my intentions.

"Yes." I thought as the last glimmering of my consciousness faded. "Maybe assassination
wasn't my thing."

- Jessica "the worst assassin in the world"

noche

Casual Client
This was pretty good, I especially like the bite side storie bi quick but still have a very unique personality.
Thanks you for sharing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.