Movies / TV I Know What the Stuntman Did (1 Viewer)

countrymouse11

Avid Affiliate
“Okay we need to stand shoulder to shoulder, on camera it will look like we are facing each other and you can do your reaction safely.”

Jennifer’s eyebrows knitted together and she flashed her big famous smile. “Safely?”

Alex the stunt coordinator was all business, it was his job to make sure these expensive actors understood how to do stage combat safely. “Right, when I hit you your going to make a big exhale like you’re winded and bend forward. I don’t want you butting me in the head, so we line up by the shoulders.”

The pretty actress’s smile dropped a little. “You’re really going to hit me?”

“Yes, but I’m going to pull it so there’s no power. Watch.” The Stuntman went through the motions slowly. First making eye contact with Jennifer, drawing his arm back and make a fist, then bring his fist up to punch the 22 year old starlet lightly in the abs.

“Oof!” Alex couldn’t have hit her with any less force but when his knuckles made contact the actresses eyes bulged a little and she immediately wrapped her arms around her 25 inch waist. “Oh, my stomach.”

The stuntman quickly grabbed her around the waist and helped her sit down. “Are you okay miss? I’m sorry.”

“cough… No it’s okay.” She croaked still holding her stomach. She was trying to laugh it off as nothing. “I didn’t keep my core tight, I’m such a lightweight.”

“I’m guessing a Strawweight.” He laughed.

The girl pretended to know what Alex was talking about, “Heh, probably.”

Candice the assistant walked up to talk to them, “Miss Hewitt, they need you on the set for make-up.”

“Got it, thank you Candice.” Jennifer was at the height of her popularity but she took the time to learn everybody’s name. It was part of her Girl-Next-Door image. To Alex she said, “Okay they need to hose me down, I’ll see you in 5 minutes.”

That’s exactly what they did. They were filming the big twist of the movie which was very dramatic and involved the rain machine. His character was supposed to be dragging her through the woods to a graveyard. There was a little dialog, and then he knocked her out with a sucker punch.

She had spent most of the movie in a tank top, but for the climax they had her in a tight white blouse. At this point she’d lost the top 5 buttons so that she showed off her famous cleavage. They undid one more button and dumped water over the blouse so it was see-through.

“Okay places!” shouted the Director’s assistance.

”Are you comfortable with this?” Alex asked when Jennifer stood before him again in her battle-gear. The pretty actress looked like she’d been lost in the woods for a few days but, of course, she was still cute. She had a prop knife in her left hand, it was part of the scene.

Jennifer smiled putting her hands up like a boxer, eager to tussle with a guy 100lbs heavier than her. She was a natural flirt, and the kind of girl that secretly enjoyed it when guys tossed her around like a football. “Yeah, let’s fight!”

“Action!”

Alex the stuntman stepped in grabbing her by her long wet hair, “Okay just like we practiced but I’m going full-speed this time.”

The girl nodded and put on her serious acting face, pretending to struggle. She brandished the knife weakly “I trusted you!”

“What did you do that for?” Alex took a step closer and knocked the knife out her hand. Reading the lines the real actor was going to say he continued “You bitch!”

He signaled the punch was coming by making eye contact with Jennifer. Then he balled his fist and landed a light punch into the actress’s gut.

“Guuuuh!” The stuntman knew to take it easy but the girl couldn’t take a punch. Jennifer’s arms raised up in shock as the wind was driven out of her. She stumbled backwards a few steps the dropped to her knees curling into a ball and moaning. “Huuug-guh.”

Alex was the first person at her side. “Are you okay?”

“Oh my stomach! Can’t breath…”

“Cut! What the hell was that!” Screamed the director. “She fell out of the shot, we can’t use that!”

Jennifer allowed Alex to help her up. The girl held his arm for support and kept a hand over her aching tummy. “No it’s okay. It’s my fault, he didn’t hit me that hard, I just haven’t done a sit up in my life.”

The director had a quiet side discussion with the starlet. “We can change the shot and use your stunt double.”

“No.” Jennifer argued pridefully, “I want to do my own stunts. Action are the big money roles.”

“Good.” Said the director pleased, “Getting you reaction in the frame will make the scene better.”

“Okay, remember to keep those abs tight.” They set the scenes again and Alex and Jennifer squared off.

“Let’s make this the last take and we’re done”

“Start with knocking the knife away. Action!”

Alex watched Jennifer’s stomach, she was doing her best to hold her breath and flex her abdominal muscles. After a few moments she relaxed and Alex took the knife away and threw it aside. Then he drove his fist forward. He flat stomach caught the punch solidly.

“Whunff!” the girl stiffened as her body absorbed his fist. The actress leaned into Alex grabbing his shoulder for support. She cocked her head to one side and moaned pathetically. This was the actual shot they used in the movie.

The punch had nothing behind it, but her abs couldn’t take it. In a few days she was scheduled to film a revealing bikini scene so she had been cutting weight for weeks to look better on camera. She’d been eating nothing but oranges and water for days and was at her weakest now.

“Cut! God damnit!”

Jennifer hung on to Alex, holding her belly and gasping for breathe. The director walked up to Alex and pointed to the door. “You’re out of here asshole! You’re fired.”

“N-No!” Jennifer cried out. She stood between Alex and the Director holding a hand up in protest. “It’s my fault. Alex went over it with me several times, and I was standing in the wrong position.”

The director talked to her quietly. “Are you sure?”

Jennifer nodded agreeably. “Yeah it’s okay. Don’t fire him. Let’s go again.”

“Should we clean her up?” asked one of the assistants.

“No, she looks pretty good actually. Let’s go again before it all washes off.

The director pointed and Alex with a warning, “Watch it pal!”

Then, when Jennifer had turned away and couldn’t see them, the Director nodded to Alex, making a silent agreement.

Jennifer moved into position again, doing her best to stand up straight. She waved away Alex’s apology and told the director she was ready.

“Okay Jennifer, exhale. Get everything out of your lungs” Said Alex, “Suck in your stomach as much as your can.”

The actress looked a little confused but she trusted Alex.

“Just do the punch. Action!”

They made eye contact for a moment. She was struggling to suck in her stomach for so long. Finally, she started to inhale. Then he stepped into her personal space and sank his big fist into the girl's belly.

“Wump!” Alex stepped into his punch this time, shifting his weight forward to get as much power into his arm as possible. Alex had years of martial arts experience and this was probably the hardest he had ever hit anyone.

Her body lifted with his punch, her knees came together and her arms came up. She looked like she had passed out on her feet as she stumbled a few steps. Jennifer fell face forward with a splat into one of the large puddles of liquid mud.

She rolled over, covered by a layer of chocolatey filth that forced her to keep her eyes closed. She moaned a primal “Ooooooh!”

A sea of people appeared instantly at her side, including Alex. The assistants helped her to her feet. Head to toe the starlet was covered in earthy brown mud. Alex picked her up in a manly fashion and sat her down on one of the benches where she leaned on him holding her tummy for a long time. He helped her wipe the gunk out of her eyes not mentioning that her shirt had ripped open exposing her bra and stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.