Hunting the Hunter (for Parasitoro) (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Sorry if this sucks or is not what you expected, it's not my usual thing.

________

The muscled yet slim Hayaso trudged down a corridor carved out of the earth by the winds. His search had not borne fruit yet, but he had to be close. He could feel it. Sooner or later he would find and defeat her in battle. She could not be that skilled... could she? He wished to find out.

His dark hair flowing in the breeze at his back, he traipsed along, envisioning his victory. Envisioning him standing over his defeated opponent, her cries of submission echoing over the distance for all to hear and know. He was so lost in his thoughts that he was surprised when he gathered himself and found the sun just setting. He had also covered quite some distance and was now faced with a small temple just outside a village. A purple-suited figure sat at the altar, meditating.

He waited for her to finish. When she had, he called out: "Hoy there! I would speak with you."

She answered without turning. "What about?"

"I am looking for a demon huntress, reputed to be the best in the land, and one of the most skilled ninjas to date. Her name is Taki. Do you know of her?"

Taki cast her eyes to the side without turning again. "I might. What business would you have with her, perchance?"

Hayaso answered "I would test my skills against her in battle. I believe I can defeat her. Can you tell me where she is? I would challenge her to battle."

Taki turned around with a flourish and struck a stance. "In that case, you have found her."

Hayaso's breath caught. He had no idea she possessed such beauty. A muscled, lithe body, fit with a tight fitting purple spandex outfit from toes to neck. A beautiful face. Long, dark, flowing hair, held together in a ponytail, ending at the midpoint of her back. Hayaso caught himself. Less and less he envisioned his victory, his thoughts turning to that of defeat... He struck a pose, his dragon-handled dagger at the ready. He had intended to defeat her, but he was unsure now. "Then stand ready to face me."

"And who might you be, to think you can challenge me?" Taki demanded.

"I am Hayaso, of the House of the Dragon." This explained the ornate looking dagger he carried. An impressive looking weapon, Taki concluded, but performance was what counted. "I have come to challenge you in battle, as I have stated. I wish to defeat you." He had been so convinced of that, but now...?

"If you think you can, then attempt it."

They began to circle around each other, daggers drawn. Victory was becoming less of a priority the more he looked at her. He came in with a fast attack that she countered as he hoped. She threw an unorthodox palm strike to the side of his face. As soon as the blow landed, he decided victory was not that important. He attacked in ways that he hoped would not be too obvious to her, as he had come to her under the pretense of an actual fight. For her part, Taki treated it as such, countering and battering him in every attempt to land a blow. After a half dozen such exchanges, she spoke: "You seemed more impressive than this. You hoped to defeat me? You will not do so like that. Perhaps you should salvage this day and walk away."

He got slightly irate. Was she seeing through his intentions? He decided to step it up a little and show her what a House of the Dragon member could do. He feinted a kick, spun and landed a spinning backfist to her jaw. The blow jacked her head back, which he followed up with a spinning punch and a crouching stomach blow. She staggered back. "I see. I may have been too quick in my judgment."

Taki faked a low kick, which he parried. Then she drove a knee into his chiseled stomach. The impact winded him, and she dropped a straight-down elbow into his back. He hit the ground and rolled. She followed and as he was rising, she palm-thrust him in the jaw, knocking him slightly loopy. Hayaso began to feel slightly euphoric. Am I... enjoying this? he thought. It hurts, so why does it feel good?

He taunted her, hoping she would hit him again. "Is that really all you have? I thought you were more renowned than that." She answered with a palm strike and uppercut combo. Taki roundhouse kicked Hayaso in the stomach, then raised her leg straight up and delivered an axe kick. As he hit the floor, he shuddered in pleasure. I had intended to defeat her, but... "ungh..." he moaned, hoping it sounded pained. Taki kneeled over him, dagger at the ready. "You wouldn't use that on me, would you?" He intended to have it sound like a dare, but it came out almost as a request. Taki figured out what was going on. She was nobody's fool. "And how do you think I will use it, exactly? Like this, maybe?" She very slowly drew a long yet shallow slash across Hayaso's chest from one side to the other, deep enough to cause pain and draw blood but not enough to maim or injure. "Unnawwhhh..." he groaned, half in pain and half in euphoria. A thin line of blood appeared as the tip of her blade traveled across him. Taki had to admit that she found herself taking pleasure in being on top of the muscled, good looking young man. She swung her other leg overtop of him so that she was now kneeling with her legs on either side of his torso. She punched him the face. The smack of skin against skin sounded, and he did not seem to fight back much. "Surely you can do better than that, huntress" he snarled. She backhanded him on the other side of his face. She drew her non-magical dagger, Rekki-Maru, and made a shallow cut on his cheek. He shuddered as she drew the dagger across his face. Surely this was not the right reaction to being injured in this fashion, he thought, but at the same time...

He decided to draw it out some. He arched his back and bucked her off of him. He rolled over to his hands and knees, feigning injury, just hoping she would lay in a kick or something. Taki did not disappoint, as she axe kicked him again. Pain was beginning to radiate as the accumulated beating took its toll. And yet the more he hurt, the less he wanted her to stop. He fell to the stone floor. Taki straddled his back, and pressed her hands into his shoulders, making like she was pinning him, but she just wanted an excuse to feel his bronzed muscles against her. She lowered herself onto his back, feeling his muscles against her body. She put her arms around Hayaso's neck and began to choke him. Hayaso flailed, enjoying the feeling of her body and especially her chest pressed against his back. Even the suffocating feeling was bringing him pleasure. He struggled wildly but eventually succumbed. As his body relaxed, Taki released him, and then drawing her dagger again, she made a thin and shallow slash from shoulder to shoulder across his back. Hayaso arched backward, the pleasure racing through his mind. Taki grabbed him by the chin and arched him back, bending his spine and neck. Fiery bolts of pain shot through his neck and back, making him hard. For an instant, he envisioned her breaking his neck, but he came back to his senses. Slightly too far, he thought. She released him, and then buried her dagger halfway up the blade in a spot on his upper back that would be non-lethal. He yelled out, his voice wavering. He exploded in pleasure, staining his pants and creating a large wet spot. At the same time, he felt her hands on his back again, and then a wet sensation on his back. She had done the same, it would seem. Taki began to twist Rekki-Maru in his upper back. He cried out and blew again. Taki continued to run her hands over his back, getting wetter.

Finally, they had both finished. Taki got up, a large, very visible wet spot on her from her crotch to her knees. Hayaso stayed on the ground, continuing to replay the scene in his mind. The pain prevented him from doing much else at the moment.

Neither mentioned what happened. Hayaso looked up at Taki, confirming the large wet spot he thought he felt. She spoke: "It seems that you could not defeat me. Perhaps... there will be another opportunity." She gave a knowing half-smile at that last line.

"I hope we meet again one day. And I will defeat you. This... is not the end of this conflict" he said, in the same knowing way.

With that, she unhooked a smoke bomb from her belt. Slamming it into the stone floor, she was gone by the time it dissipated.

Hayaso rose to his feet. Had he really found what he was looking for? He still wished to defeat her in a fight, but could he guarantee things would be different next time?

With more questions than answers, he set off back to his clan.

_________

Apologies if that sucked. It isn't my area of "expertise".

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was sort of uncomfortable trying something new. I kept wondering how it would be received, or if it would be good enough. Was I getting the right amount of description, should I have gone farther with it, was it not enough, etc.

Parasitoro

Ryonani Teamster
The visible wetness of Taki and the consensuality on Hayaso's part were important. The chokehold was my favorite part. I love bare-handed pain-inflicting.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I probably could have drawn it out a little more, but then like I said I had no idea how well this would be received anyway.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I'll have to see. It's not really my thing to go too far with the sexual stuff. It was rather difficult to do this, as it wasn't something I'd ever done before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.