Video Games Honoka in trouble (1 Viewer)

Berelhin

Vivacious Visitor
img-benefits-dx-honoka.jpg

The crowd would roar as i was streching in the corner waiting waiting for my opponent to get in the ring.She would slide in from the middle ropes and look at me with a slight smile, As my eyes would start looking her up and down focussing o her thighs and breasts.The reff signaled the start of the fight and i would start walking twards her.She would bounce on her feet back and forth slightly trying to ger into her rythem.She would then go for a quick attak with a slap followed up with a kick. I manged to lean back to avoid the slap and bring my hands down to guard.I would then slip away to get some distance but she would rush in and would grab my neck with both her hands and she would start kneeing my stomach.I wasnt quick enough to block the fisrt two knees which force a grunt out of me making me lean slightly forwards and shooting my hands down to protect my stomach.She would lean in slightly so her breasts would be very clsoe to my face and she would bring her soft lips next to my ear as she would whisper "That is what you were looking for? pervert!" She would let go of her hands and she would jump up to my sholders putting both of her soft thighs around my head forcing me to fall backwards.I would grunt from the fall but we both quickly would get up to our feet preparing for the next attak.

My back and face would sting slightly from her falling on it but the thoughts of what I will do to her after the fight numbed the pain.I would grunt again as i was destructed with my thoughts barely able to block her next attak again.She would swing a hook to my ribs which would hit forcing another grunt out of me lowring my guard.Again she pulled me up and jumped to my sholders but I was ready, She would be sitting on my sholders her crotch intches from my face and her smooth soft thighs rubbing against my ears.She would gasp in surprise and slightly blush feeling the hot hair from my breathing on her crotch. I would tount her a bit slightly leaning forwards she would whiper in fear and push her self closer to my face so she wouldnt fall."you bastard!"she would exlaim as she would feel my nose and mouth slightly rubbing again her crotch only a pink cloth seperating from her vagaina.I would have enough teasing before I would sharply pull her down to slam her to the mat.She would yelp in fear before hitting the mat "Ugh!" she would grunt arching her back slightly as she impacted.

Her legs would still rest on my sholders as I sat between them looking down at her mostly exposed body under me."Focus!" I said to my self "that will be later" I would then flip her on her stomachand grab her leg and put ot over my neck and would start to pull."YAAAAH!" she would scream in pain as her sexy leg would rest on my neck as her back would form a C shape.I wanted to make it harder for her to move So I kept on pulling and streching."UGH!!! YaaH!! Augh~!" she would grunt and scream in pain with each pull, The pulling of her leg would force bottom to wedge between her nice ass cheeks.I would let go of her leg before deciding to get a better view,I would sit on her back and put both her hands on my thighs and cup her chin and would start to pull again."Augh!!!" she would scream out as her near exposed back would from another a near C shape but this time I got the whole view.Her pink hair slightly covering her pained pretty face,Her breasts beginning to sweat pressing against her top as if about to explode, her lips slightly open realsing moan and gorans of pain.I would rub my face against her cheek before whispering to he ear"you are mine..." before pulling once more to force a loud scream from her.I would let her go and look down at her body shaking in pain, Her hands would go to her back and she would roll to her side arching it slightly trying to ease the pain.

I would grab her long pink hair and pull her up to her feet before bending her down so her head would be between my legs.Her ass would stick up getting everyone a great view,I would wrap my hands around her slender waist before lifting her up upside down prepering a piledriver."N...No!" She would whiper feeling my nose slightly rubbing against her crotch before I drop down down slaming her to the ground. She would flop back to the ground on her stomach unmoving except the rise and fall of her chest as she would pant.I would pull her up by her waist again to a powerbomb position and slam her down then quickly i would pick her up again and slam her back on my knee for a back breaker."uugh!! AuughH!! Awwww~!" she would grunt and moan in pain as her beautifull body would be slammed against the ring floor and my knee.I would push her off my Knee to grab her by the hiar again but this time I would stand behind her.My hands would slip under her arm pits grabing both her breasts giving them a squeeze before suplexing her backwards.She would yelp feeling my hands on her before she would get slammed again, She would roll to her side laying her eyes shut her body glistens with sweat nly her chest goes up and down as she pants and a few tears would roll down her cheeks.

I would force her on her stomach and then lay on top of her slowly wraping my hands around her neck prepering to finish this."You are finished" I would whipser to her ear as i lick the tears from her cheek and roll on my back with her on top of me with my hands wraped around her neck.She would start to struble moaning and gasping for air,Her ass rubbing against my crotch as she fights to escape but with each minute her body would feel heavier.I can feel the warmth and as I squeeze her neck more pressing her more into me feeling how she slowly fades away.She would go completly limp in with a soft moan escpaing with the last air in her lounges, I would hold her a bit more feeling her limp body on mine before rolling her so she would lay on the ground a heap.I would stand up and put my foot on the side of her face as the crowd would count for three, Her body would start to twitch slightly with short gasps trying to get some air back.

"THREE!!" The crowd roarred as I would rais my hands in victory.But the fun would just begin,I would lift her back to her feet and slap her a bit to wake her up.After seeing her eyes slightly open I would take off my bottom and lift her up almost in a bearhug,Before pushing her pink bottom apart with my cock and inserting it into her pussy.She would jolt back up awake as her whole body would go tance as she would feel being invaded"P...PLEASE!!! stop!!!!....D...dont!!" she would scream as she would try to push her self away but she would be too weak to do so."P...PLE- Mooooguh~" she would be cut off as my lips would press against hers and my tounge would travel and explore the inside of her mouth."mmmhmmmm~ mmmmmmmhm!" she would moan shutting her eyes as tears would run down her cheeks again as I would Keep on thrusting and exploring.Eventually She would stop resisting and even warping her legs around my waist. I would let go of my Kiss and she would arch her back soft moans escaping her slightly parted lips.I would explore her neck and then hear breast and neck again before I would feel that i could hold no more.She would moan loudly as i filled her with my cum as her whole body would start to shake and twitch with each small gasp of hair and moan she took.

I drop her down and she would lay completly limp and defeated blushing in humiliation as she would sob slightly between gasps of hair and soft moans,I would put my foot between her sweaty breasts squishing them slightly as once more I would rais my hands in victory over honoka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.