Home brewed characters (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I am posting some of my female characters for some of my Ryo stories here for anyone who is looking for new source material do what ever you want with them.

I do plan on writing a story with these character as my other story is pretty much toast.

Take what you want and want what you take, I will be updating this list from time to time.

Name:Sandy Marston

Race:Human

Sex:Female

Nationality:American

Height:5'7

Weight:110lbs

Hair:Short light brown

Eyes:Dark brown

Cup Size:21C

Pubic Hair:Shaved bald, her pussy looks like Dr.Evil's cat

Appearance:A short thin girl with a slutish look

Personalty:Laid back, mellow very slutty

Sexual Orientation:Bi-sexual

Fighting Style:Dirty street fighting

Family:Father, Mother, two older sisters

Background:Sandy is a typical stoner highschool student her main goals in life is to smoke massive amounts of weed fight and fuck anything that moves and has a pulse(even then she's not all that discriminating)

Notes:Cronic pot smoker who likes to humiliate her opponents, has a wicked all though not all that sadistic sense of humor, likes to taunt her opponents, has a near supernatual skill at getting under a person's skin.

Name:Kim Moon

Race:Enhanced Human

Nationality:Canadian

Height:6'1

Weight:121

Hair:Long dark blood red

Eyes:Dark green

Cup Size:12DD

Pubic Hair:A hairy jungle

Appearance:A tall girl with a bored look

Personalty:Restless, gets bored easy, has the attention span of a squirrel on meth

Sexual Orientation:Heterofelexible

Fighting Style:Mostly sheer luck and speed then any kind of skill, will take cheep shots, cunt punting/punching, breast attacks

Family:Mother, elderly grandmother

Background:Kim is a struggling highschool student who is trying as hard as she can to get a good education in order to help take care of her mother and elderly grandmother

Notes:Is dispretly looking for a way to make a lot of money as quickly as she can because both her mother and grandmother's health are failing

Name:Chemi Fujisu

Nationality:Japanese

Height:5'3

Weight:98lbs

Hair:Long black

Eyes:Light brown

Cup Size:2A

Pubic Hair:Neatly trimmed

Appearance:A short, thin girl with a scowl on her face

Personalty:Constently pissed off, honry and sexually frustrated

Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual

Fighting Style:Ryuken Ninjitsu(Made up name)

Family:Father, Mother

Background:Chemi is a fairly normal highschool student who comes from a long line of ninjas and learned the arts of ninjisu from her departed grandfather and feels she has something to prove due to her insecurty about her body

Notes:Has seroiuse breast envy issues and she can not cum no matter how many times she does herself, will get nasty and some what mean if some one treats her like a little girl, tend to give off an aura of a P.B.P(Pedo Bait Princess)

Name:Rocky Cannibal

Race:Humanish

Nationality:North African

Height:6'7

Weight:122lbs

Hair:Short, patchy black

Eyes:Yellowish brown

Cup Size:32C

Pubic Hair:It's the WILD frontier down there

Appearance:Freakishly tall with freakishly long arms, legs and LARGE, SHARP filed teeth

Personalty:Little better then an semi trained animal

Sexual Orientation:DON'T ASK!

Fighting Style:None, fights like a wild, rabid, vicious animal

Family:Unknown

Background:Rocky is the sad outcome of the consent warfare and hardships in North Africa, she was found wondering on the plains attacking, killing and eating anything she could find(human or otherwise) by an evil, sadistic warlord who keeps her as a pet/attack animal.

Notes:She has a nasty *taste* for *breast* meat and *fish fillets*

Name:Karen Alloy

Nationality:British

Height:5'9

Weight:120lbs

Hair:Long golden blond

Eyes:Dark blue

Cup Size:21E(Natural)

Pubic Hair:Shaved

Appearance:A slender, haughty, arrogant looking girl

Personalty:Vain, arrogant, self centred and a world class CUNT!!!! to the extreme, considers herself a Goddess and everyone else to be the scum of the earth who's only purpose is to slavishly serve her every whim.(Think of Karin Kanzuki from street fighter but a trillion times worse)

Sexual Orientation:See notes

Fighting Style:Her own fighting style of powerful attacks and percision strikes that are agonizing and crippling, yes that includes groin and breast attacks because of her sadistic arrogance and not because she needs to take such cheap shots

Family:Great grandfather, grandfather, father, great grandmother, grandmother, mother, tons of uncles and aunts, she is an only child and the *Golden Apple* of the Alloy family.

Background:Karen was born into great wealth from her *Old Money*family of minor British nobles and all that, that entails.

She sees fighting as something to keep her from becoming bored as well as to prove her *Divine Glory* and dominance.

Notes:Sexually Karen is Heteroflexible, with female lovers and male lovers she's the one in charge, however she has one *Weakness*

She will whorishly and slavishly submit to a strong willed *Nerd Boy* who CAN put her in her place.

If that happens she will become a masochistic pain slut or a cum dump for her One True Master.

Name:Iris Bloodstone

Race:Enhanced Human

Nationality:Canadian

Height:7'11

Weight:275lbs

Hair:Short dark blood red

Eyes:Light jade green

Cup Size:36H

Pubic Hair:No public hair, small pussy

Appearance:A tall, hulking muscle bound girl

Personalty:Simplistic, shy, gentle, down to earth and energetic

Sexual Orientation:Violently hetrosexual

Fighting Style:Massive, over powering, crushing, maximum strength attacks

Family:Father:Max(36) Bloodstone Mother:Missy Bloodstone(32) Older Brother:Grayson Bloodstone(19)

Background:Iris was born a weak and sickly child and nearly died a few times due to her weak health, her brother Grayson was always watching over her and making her laugh as well as playing with her.

One day when she and Grayson were at the park Grayson when to get the two of them some ice cream and she was molested by a small gang of crack smoking teenage lesbians, however before things could get out of hand Grayson returned and fought off her attackers and was badly hurt.

Luckly Grayson was not maimed even though he was stabbed in the chest before help could arrive and he nearly died from the knife wound.

A week after Grayson was released from the hospital Iris's health began to steadily deteriorate, in a disparate move Iris's parents subjected her to an experimental genetic treatment to save her life.

Iris recovered from her illness with some unusual side effects

Notes:

Iris has near instent regneration due to her genetic treatment and is damn near unkillable.

She has a brother complex in the extreme and is coming into a sexual awaking and often fantasizes about her bother.

Iris is a gentle giant and is easy going and laid back but if she sees anyone threatening a small child or her brother she will become a berserk nightmare of bone crushing power who will kill the offender and anyone who gets in her way, but her brother can bring her out of her homicidal fury just by talking to her.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Sorry that I can't do, I draw so badly that my stick figure look like the victim of an attack of mutant hemroids from hell LOL

But if you want to draw them up then go for it.
CAn't ask someone to draw? are you willing to pay for commissions?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
CAn't ask someone to draw? are you willing to pay for commissions?

I would love to commission someone but given that I'm on a disability pension and I have my aged and disabled folks to take care off I don't have the cash to do at this time.

Anyways I got the idea for Iris from the picture in this post
7Le7DR0.jpg

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
I would love to commission someone but given that I'm on a disability pension and I have my aged and disabled folks to take care off I don't have the cash to do at this time.

Anyways I got the idea for Iris from the picture in this post
7Le7DR0.jpg

Nice ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.