Hey friends. (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome. :smile: If you have not already done so, please read the site rules. There is a link to them ion my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Theskyisclear

Potential Patron
Welcome. :smile: If you have not already done so, please read the site rules. There is a link to them ion my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Hey there. Thanks for the welcome notice. I've read the rules. One question tho: I noticed I can't write a PM to anyone by myself. Is that usual or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I checked your user settings, and you should be able to send private messages, so I'm guessing you are doing something wrong.
Are you getting any error messages when you try to send a private conversation?

Theskyisclear

Potential Patron
No error messages. There is no "send a note" or "start a chat" button. Neither on a person's profile nor on the "messages" tab. No idea

I can write messages if someone else writes me first. But I can't start them.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hmm. See screenshot (click on it to make it bigger).
Click on the little icon that looks like an envelope (arrow points to it). You should then see the drop down menu when you can click on Start a new conversation.
PM_Screen.jpg

Theskyisclear

Potential Patron
Sorry, but as I said: the "start a conversation" button doesn't exist. See my screenshot.

Thanks for trying to help BTW

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210825-155729_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210825-155729_Chrome.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 113

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'll alert the site owner. I'll also try sending you a private conversation.
Very respectfully,
fleet

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Howdy guys, there is a temporary restriction on sending private conversations for new registrations. I put this in place due to some issues we were having with spammers awhile back. I've gone ahead and lifted it for you since you don't look like you're here to cause trouble :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.