handjob+blowjob (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
You can use AutoScript along with auto mode. Auto mode will control her hand, and AutoScript controls her head. Using both mouth and hand will understandably make him cum quicker too also.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
You can also hold the mouse button down while in handjob mode and it will move her head instead of the hand. But it doesn't work well with auto modes.

Hank East

Content Creator
AutoScript is quite easy to use, and you don't need to make your own scripts, you can simply use the pre-packaged ones. Simply download it, set up the keys you'd like to use to turn it on/off and switch between which scripts you like, load the mod, put at least one of her arms on handjob mode, and turn on auto mode and AutoScript. It's as simple as that.

Murdoc53

Content Creator
okay i just tried autoscripts and i feel like that mod could use a whole lot more work done to it,

1-lack of tutorial on how to set it up, only works in main sdt folder apparently
2-when recorder is in use, i cannot control the main game options
3-no instruction whatsoever on how to use saved recordings in loader

Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly

Content Creator
2D Artist
Modder
Modguy made a mod back when he was active that works essentially by allowing holding the mouse button down action to be toggled by a button that you can set in its settings file, it's called HJMouseDown, Instructions are in the file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.