Graveyard Executioner (Guro) - from makers of Depravia (1 Viewer)

biggity

Potential Patron

The demo is free, and I have to say.. as a guro lover this is both incredibly sexy stuff and very imaginative. A lot of it leaves you with a bit of a "horror/that was pretty fucked up" feeling, but maybe that's just because there haven't been any good guro games lately? Either way, I will say this one looks excellent, and is fun to play on top of it, which is always a bonus.

Managed to beat the demo, however I believe I missed a few animations and CGs, according to the galleries. Obviously there's a ton of empty ones from when the full game is released, but im missing some in the "middle" of others i did unlock, which makes me think theres some stuff I just didn't find.

I particularly love the mechanic of "punish the boss you just beat", where the bosses at least so far.. all appear to be female. Whats better than a female villain getting whats coming to them? And boy do they sure fucking get it.. but so does your character and allies if you lose.

Can't wait for the full version myself. In the meantime - by all means follow the link, try it out, and discuss it here. I haven't been able to find ANY info on this otherwise, so curious what people find in game and find out about it (like it's official release date which i can't seem to figure out lol)

HelenaLion

Potential Patron
I tried it. Its actually pretty good if you are into sick guro stuff. I also seemed to miss some scenes, but i think they arent in the game yet. Looks pretty promesing.

shinry

Potential Patron
so the missing ones you mentioned i think i found it apparently the nuns with swords have two death screens the other one you get if you lose outside when they are eating people

biggity

Potential Patron
Played it a bit more myself, bout to check out the outside nuns like in the above post and see what happens.. Just wanted to make a few observations and questions..

-You can make "traps" out of enemies like the nuns using the dogs (F and G) key. However, anyone know if you can make traps out of anything besides the nuns? And how to "release" traps you already have, to get different ones?

-Is there any way to "save" the first girl you come across being tortured by cum inflation? You can beat up the machine but it doesn't seem like you really can affect the outcome at all - which im perfectly fine with lol, cus that kind of death is one of my favorites. But still curious.

-Lastly, has anyone figured out exactly how the "boss punishment" mechanic works? With the moving bar where you have to select a color? I can't read japanese so I don't know if there's different outcomes, or it's just used for information or something..

shinry

Potential Patron
Played it a bit more myself, bout to check out the outside nuns like in the above post and see what happens.. Just wanted to make a few observations and questions..

-You can make "traps" out of enemies like the nuns using the dogs (F and G) key. However, anyone know if you can make traps out of anything besides the nuns? And how to "release" traps you already have, to get different ones?

-Is there any way to "save" the first girl you come across being tortured by cum inflation? You can beat up the machine but it doesn't seem like you really can affect the outcome at all - which im perfectly fine with lol, cus that kind of death is one of my favorites. But still curious.

-Lastly, has anyone figured out exactly how the "boss punishment" mechanic works? With the moving bar where you have to select a color? I can't read japanese so I don't know if there's different outcomes, or it's just used for information or something..
no it seems to only work on human enemies
it doesn't seem like you can save her

biggity

Potential Patron
so the missing ones you mentioned i think i found it apparently the nuns with swords have two death screens the other one you get if you lose outside when they are eating people

well i tried getting the other death screen to the nuns outside, died to pretty much every one of them and the death screens were exactly the same.. are you sure theres more than one death screen from the nuns?

one where the main characters limbs are being eaten by nuns and shes being slowly impaled at the same time. is there another one?

this would also account for only 1 of 3 missing death animations, as im apparently also missing the very first one in the CG gallery, as well as 2 in the middle.

any ideas?

shinry

Potential Patron
well i tried getting the other death screen to the nuns outside, died to pretty much every one of them and the death screens were exactly the same.. are you sure theres more than one death screen from the nuns?

one where the main characters limbs are being eaten by nuns and shes being slowly impaled at the same time. is there another one?

this would also account for only 1 of 3 missing death animations, as im apparently also missing the very first one in the CG gallery, as well as 2 in the middle.

any ideas?
die to the nuns inside fro the first one preferably to the first nun you fight
one death scene is to the nun that heals
i am missing one though

biggity

Potential Patron
there's a nun that heals? i must really be missing something.. lol

and apparently something else too if you're only missing one. im guessing that's the one where you lose outside while theyre eating people? except what are you losing to? the nuns that aren't eating people while one of them is still on the ground eating or something?

the only one i keep getting from the nuns, inside or out, is the one where she gets impaled while her limbs are being eaten. for the life of me i cant find any other death scene..

i feel like it shouldn't be this hard to figure out.. or worth this much effort lol

shinry

Potential Patron
there's a nun that heals? i must really be missing something.. lol

and apparently something else too if you're only missing one. im guessing that's the one where you lose outside while theyre eating people? except what are you losing to? the nuns that aren't eating people while one of them is still on the ground eating or something?

the only one i keep getting from the nuns, inside or out, is the one where she gets impaled while her limbs are being eaten. for the life of me i cant find any other death scene..

i feel like it shouldn't be this hard to figure out.. or worth this much effort lol
well there are no pitfalls so when it looks like you can fall somewhere instead there are enemies there including the nun that heals
well while inside i lose to nuns i get a death scene showing you and the two dogs in human form hanging naked while pregnant and losing limbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.