Go Male Zakos!!! *There aren't enough fuckboy zakos so let's fix that!* (1 Viewer)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
One of my favorite beat 'em up games, The Takeover allows the player to gun down tanned and muscular kickboxers with a machine gun! Oh the joy of pelting those Muay Thai practitioners with bullets straight into their light caramel and well-built abs and chest!

A kickboxer named Hornet, clad in blue trunks and gloves got mowed down by Megan with a machine gun on 15:42, and another one named Tomcat, clad in red trunks and gloves got headshotted with a handgun on 17:36. Imagine as they die, they got an erection and sweat out from their armpits, crotch, chest and navel.

Last edited:

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Oohhh this is pretty cool! Yeah I can see what you mean! We should totally play a fantasy along these lines.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Oohhh this is pretty cool! Yeah I can see what you mean! We should totally play a fantasy along these lines.

Sure thing. I kinda imagine Megan killing a Hornet by shooting him in his abs multiple times, causing him to die from excessive bleeding. Before he dies, he lets out a moan while getting an erection, ejaculation and sweating at the same time. Then, Megan takes the kickboxer's semen-coated shorts as her loot.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
If anyone curious, I'll give you Hornet's sprite sheet. This could come in handy as a ref if someone wants to draw him. Sadly, his attacks only consists of punches and no kicks, knee lifts or even grapples. But he has nice abs, back muscles, shorts, gloves and bandages though. His skin color is sexy too. I ripped these myself using AssetStudio and an old version of The Takeover I got from a Russian torrent site. Finding the older ones are hard but the sprite sheets are still HQ and uncompressed there.

Thai_page_Blue_01.png Thai_page_Blue_02.png Thai_faceplant_Blue.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.