1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls of Triage X

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by Ninjaman47, May 19, 2016.

1. Ninjaman47

Ninjaman47 Potential Patron

Hello,

I'd like to request that these girls from the Anime/Manga Triage X

The girls are as followed:

Yuuko Sagiri
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Miki Tsurugi

Sayo Hitsugi

Mikoto Kiba

Oriha Nashida

Fiona Ran Winchester

I am in the process of collecting proper references of the girl's views from the side, but so far I've only manged to find yuuko's at the moment. once i find the others, i will upload them here. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
    NoctSoul likes this.
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

I've moved your reference images to offsite hosting (imgur). It isn't necessary to attach reference images in most cases, because they aren't likely to suffer a DMCA challenge. We'd prefer to devote storage space on the Undertow fileserver to semi-permanent content files -- such as SWF mods. Reference images may become moot after a few weeks (if the request is fulfilled) but nobody remembers to delete them and they have no further utility ... so they just sit around and waste space.

I've adjusted the tags on your post. It isn't really necessary to add a <request> tag, because your thread is already on the Request board. Instead, I've applied the names of your series and characters. Please feel free to add more tags to the thread if you decide to include additional characters in your request. In general, please feel free to create new tags in addition to using the existing ones (such as <school uniform> or <science fiction> or whatever).

Please note that these are minor nitpicks. Your images are good and you haven't broken any major rules - both of which are somewhat atypical :) Keep it up, and good luck with your request!

3. Ninjaman47

Ninjaman47 Potential Patron

Thank you for that. I'll make a note of that for future posts.