DqLEG2i.jpg

BECrLet.jpg

4PWqPV5.jpg

kVqYjcr.jpg

Chikage Hizaki
xL4evNA.jpg

ALyYbu9.jpg

n4ypGAZ.jpg

I am in the process of collecting proper references of the girl's views from the side, but so far I've only manged to find yuuko's at the moment. once i find the others, i will upload them here. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
I've moved your reference images to offsite hosting (imgur). It isn't necessary to attach reference images in most cases, because they aren't likely to suffer a DMCA challenge. We'd prefer to devote storage space on the Undertow fileserver to semi-permanent content files -- such as SWF mods. Reference images may become moot after a few weeks (if the request is fulfilled) but nobody remembers to delete them and they have no further utility ... so they just sit around and waste space.

I've adjusted the tags on your post. It isn't really necessary to add a <request> tag, because your thread is already on the Request board. Instead, I've applied the names of your series and characters. Please feel free to add more tags to the thread if you decide to include additional characters in your request. In general, please feel free to create new tags in addition to using the existing ones (such as <school uniform> or <science fiction> or whatever).

Please note that these are minor nitpicks. Your images are good and you haven't broken any major rules - both of which are somewhat atypical :) Keep it up, and good luck with your request!

Ninjaman47

Potential Patron
I've moved your reference images to offsite hosting (imgur). It isn't necessary to attach reference images in most cases, because they aren't likely to suffer a DMCA challenge. We'd prefer to devote storage space on the Undertow fileserver to semi-permanent content files -- such as SWF mods. Reference images may become moot after a few weeks (if the request is fulfilled) but nobody remembers to delete them and they have no further utility ... so they just sit around and waste space.

I've adjusted the tags on your post. It isn't really necessary to add a <request> tag, because your thread is already on the Request board. Instead, I've applied the names of your series and characters. Please feel free to add more tags to the thread if you decide to include additional characters in your request. In general, please feel free to create new tags in addition to using the existing ones (such as <school uniform> or <science fiction> or whatever).

Please note that these are minor nitpicks. Your images are good and you haven't broken any major rules - both of which are somewhat atypical :) Keep it up, and good luck with your request!

Thank you for that. I'll make a note of that for future posts.

Ninjaman47

Potential Patron
Added references for the following girls:
Miki Tsurugi
Mikoto Kiba
Oriha Nashida
Chikage Hizaki
Fiona Ran Winchester

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.