GIGA Superheroine Films Featuring American Actresses (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client

A collection of 10 Japanese superheroine peril films, featuring 5 American actresses, each appearing in 2 films. Per usual, the icons of freedom, justice, and maidenhood are physically beaten, psychologically broken, completely humiliated, and hopelessly enslaved to carnal lust. Of course, it's the same stuff we've been seeing all along, but I think it's fair to say that the Japs did it first.

The picture quality ain't the best (480p), and, much to my annoyance, the producers blur male and female genitals from view. However, if you've never heard anyone speak the Queen's English in a JAV before, you might have a look. Of course, you'll have to put up with Japanese subs, but I suppose that's preferable to English ones.

mega.nz/#F!chhlgKgK!6xJR9D-naMe3QfY4j3s08w

Exploited Kiri

Swell Supporter
Briana Blair is definitely at her best in the Wonder Angel movie, IMHO. The costume is Wonder Woman-ish, having the same overall style and base colors, and is very generic, but her briefs are very exciting; shiny, full-cut and tight-fitting. Wonder Angel is a defeated heroine born, who is finished off in combat very easily, and then eagerly participates in her own defeat and sexual exploitation. My kind of heroine, this is a general M.O. for my own heroines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.