General opinion of drugs (2 Viewers)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Just thought this would be an interesting question to pose to this community.

I've been around a few drug forums and related sub-reddits and the general vibe is 'drugs are cool, but be smart', which is understandable as most people end up at those places because they're interested in drugs or have questions about them.

So, outside that context, in a forum that tries to stay relatively in the dark, what are your thoughts on them?

My main curiosity is hearing what your experiences are with them either directly or indirectly and how they've shaped your opinion.

pb5ywSD.png

Last edited:

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I think asking about "drugs" in general is a bit like asking about "food" - there are many different kinds. There are widely used, mostly legal drugs such as alcohol and nicotine, that have huge downsides to society and very few upsides for the individual user. Then there are the classic pharmaceuticals like diazepam or the morphine class that make people calm or euphoric, for a while at least, and are associated with heavy risk of addiction. Of course these are important medically and for the individual, but even if prescribed legally they risk being a short term coping strategy that fails to address underlying problems.

Then there are the psychedelic drugs, perhaps most useful of all if used correctly, but also the least used class probably. I'm on the fence if these are "worth it" or not. Depends on what you want to do of course. See strange things for the entertainment value. Sure, the risks are low at least. Be careful what you wish for though. If you're into psychonautics and knowing thyself, I'd say timing is everything. It can be of use, it can also do more harm than good.

Anyway, if there was a magic button that I could press that would eradicate the ethanol molecule forever from the face of the earth, I'd press it. Even if it would make my single malt taste weird. Same with nicotine. The rest I'd keep though. That's my personal opinion on drugs in general.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I have life long and nearly crippling depression starting when I was 15 or so and I'll tell you pot not only helps with my depression but it also puts me in a fair creative mood as for booze it's done me more hard then good and I agree with Slingerbult about knowing what you are getting yourself into and I would not push the magic button he was talking about I'd smash it with a 100 trillion metric ton hammer same for smoking I used to be a heavy smoker but I vape now and I tell you I fell a hell of a lot better for it.

pwnography.qq

Avid Affiliate
I generally agree with the statement "drugs are cool, but be safe". It's just that most kids nowadays try it out of curiosity and not knowing anything about it. I just don't fucking understand that sense of stupidity. Most of these drugs are classified under controlled substances by the DEA for a reason: MDMA, MDA, LSD, Psilocybin (Class 1), Adderall, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone (Class 2). These drugs CAN kill you! It's important that you understand what it does, what kind of side effect it produces, what to do in case of suspected toxicity. With that being said, I'll admit that I'm a pretty frequent user of these substances but I use it in moderation and at minimally therapeutic doses. Most of these drugs were legitimately used in the past and worked very well, but eventually placed into Class 1 because people abused them. If properly used, these substances work a magic. They can alleviate pain, depression, anxiety, PTSD, nightmares and much more. I just recommend everyone that is thinking about trying to do their own research and also consult someone that is knowledgeable of the substance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.