Geisterhand (1 Viewer)

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron
New game by the creators of Paperheads. Name is (as the title states) Geisterhand. I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, so no screenshots yet, which doesn't begin to state how terrible things go when I try to.

[Main Character] Sheyla

Features:
4 of 13 CGs! EGADS!
Wall-jumping!
Shooting!
Different difficulty levels!

DID I MENTION I HAVEN'T PLAYED THIS YET, SO MY KNOWLEDGE OF GAMEPLAY MECHANICS IS EVER SO LIMITED!

===[Controls:]===

* Arrow keys for movement.
* When you're caught by an enemy or a spider net, randomly hit ANY keys to free yourself.
* Press [Arrow Down] + [Space] to fall through certain platforms.

* Perform wall jumps by pressing [Space] when you're clinging to a wall.
* Press [Arrow Up] + [D] to shoot upwards.
* Press [Arrow Up] + [W] to shoot charged special shots upwards.

[Space] - jump
[A] - bullet time/time alter/slow time
[D] - shoot
[W] - charged special shot (only available after beating one of the bosses in the full-version)
- change ammo type

(NOTE: COPYPASTA FROM THE SITE)

(Trial Download link)
https://mega.co.nz/#!V5EkAYyR!SEk3jlIzLI7oLx9Wzk2QeCzkWSIpvikdsthR-YTTIs0

(NOTE: SITE STATES IT IS OKAY TO LINK TRIAL VERSION TO OTHER SITES AS LONG AS AUTHOR SITE IS ALSO NOTED [SEE BELOW])

Projekt Wolfenstahl

(FROM THE AUTHOR'S BLOG [Verify if necessary])

"P.S:
Just in case someone is bringing the topic up again:
No, the DL link is not broken, I uploaded the trial version on Mega, that's all.
I've read the ToS of several other hosters, but everyone seems to prohibit adult stuff... so yeah...
Mega is the only choice right now.

I'm okay with people uploading the demo version on other hosters, as long as they link to this wegblog.
But I'm not doing it myself, since I don't want to deal with deleted files, blocked accounts etc.
(well, that would be the consequence for uploading adult stuff I guess... at least that's what happened on mediafire last time I did it)"

If I missed anything or somehow screwed up the whole thing, feel free to correct me, I simply wanted to show some contribution to this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
The gameplay mechanics are sharper and faster and the H-scenes from game-overs have more aspects to them than in Paperheads, but this game is lacking in the sprite art department, compared to some of the other games that are out. Is a fun game to play, but you're going to have to get a game-over every time you want sexy-times, which in the demo means starting over pre-intro for each cut-scene. The game has two modes, one where you only get one life, and one where you get 2 extra lives and can find them scattered throughout the level.

The game was defaulted to japanese for me, but has an option to turn on english instead.

The demo currently takes you to the end of the first boss fight. The gameplay is Mega-Man inspired, right down to the double-door hallway leading to the boss fight.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, but I am going to miss the higher detailed in-game sex animations that made Paperheads enjoyable despite it's technical issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.