GarrysMod - Soria Desai (1 Viewer)

cramlow

Potential Patron
So if I read all this correctly, and some googling of course, I need to purchase from Steam HL2 and the 1st and 2nd epesodes, download Garry's mod and then download and install all the models? How off base am I and/or what am I missing?

Thanks Guys!

NotMe

Content Creator
So if I read all this correctly, and some googling of course, I need to purchase from Steam HL2 and the 1st and 2nd epesodes, download Garry's mod and then download and install all the models? How off base am I and/or what am I missing?

Thanks Guys!
Nah, just need to buy Garry's Mod and then download and install the models

vaako

Potential Patron
Yeah, GMOD is 10 dollars, and I believe it requires a single Source game to work, and TF2 is free so there you go.

Soapp

Potential Patron
That's pretty much it, but some textures might not work if you don't have half life Episode 2. Mostly map textures. Other then that, you're fine.

cramlow

Potential Patron
Yup, thanks to you guys I have it all working. Now if I could only find some sexy "clothed" models. The pure nudes are without their share of mystery.

vaako

Potential Patron
Yup, thanks to you guys I have it all working. Now if I could only find some sexy "clothed" models. The pure nudes are without their share of mystery.

reactor_pose.jpg

draeneis

Potential Patron
Ah with g-mod 13, it's a little different. You have to go to View All or something like that... it doesn't quite support the classic Addon system, I don't know what direction Garry is taking it in. So it's a little extra hurdle at the moment.

Thank you for reminding me about Garrys Mod and having this thread for someone to link the adult website the likes of which I could not find after hours of googling. Are there more websites like that? That one seems a little small.

Anyway, I thought I would contribute something I just spent a little while figuring out:

I believe they changed the system so that when you load up a mod and want to put it in the game, you hold Q and then you have to look for a tab at the top that says "Browse." If the mod maker made their mod correctly, apparently in the new format, then you will see their name like "vaako's characters" which is the name of the file folder in the addons directory.

I downloaded some other models at garrysmod.org and they were not in the same format. Their zip file just had two folders for models and materials. If I'm not mistaken, it used to be that you just drop those two folders into the addons directory and they would be in your Q menu right away, or they would replace alyx or something I don't remember, I used gmod years ago before today. Anyway, just dropping those folders into 'addons' did not work today, so I did something else and it worked:

I made a new folder in the addons directory and called it "cammy" (hehe..) and put the models and materials folder in there. It did not show up until I copy and pasted this text file from vaako's folder called info.txt and I opened it up and changed references to vaako to just say cammy instead. I guess in some menu that cammy text will show up, and maybe i did not need to change it, but sure enough the program is looking for that text file and after I did that it worked. I also downloaded a different model with a folder in their zip file called settings. I went ahead and ignored that settings folder and just copied models and materials and the text file, I didn't even try so who knows what that settings folder does.

Hopefully this helps someone! Or maybe I did something simple wrong and this was all unnecessary!

Please help me find more garrys mod vixens! I think I browsed the entire garrysmod.org and digital ero and I've got like ten models... liara, miranda, cammy... I feel like there should be more... if only I could find a draenei...

lapdragon

Content Creator
GarrysMod is $4.99 on sale this weekend on steam (Welcome to Steam), as is the Orange Box (highly recommended as a game package, and it has all your GMod textures in it) is on sale for $9.99.

If you're at all interested in working with these GMod packages, now's the time to buy GMod! :-)

vaako

Potential Patron
Just thought I'd let you guys know that I put out another update, this time allowing her choker to be removed with the Bodygroup tool, and I also added her classic UT2K4 hair, as well at Juliet's pigtails from Lollipop Chainsaw. I have also re-added the bubble-butt body option.

doodlering

Potential Patron
Ahh, I remember this chick from Unreal Tournament 2004 mod. She was always one of my favorites and she always struck me as unique.
Just curious, but did you make that model so long ago? If so is she original or was she originally for something else? It seems she has come quite a ways since then... lol. Hot.

Also do you have a website where you post your work?

vaako

Potential Patron
I don't have a website or anything, but for more frequent model updates and a plethora of pictures, you can check out DigitalEro.

Zertap

Potential Patron
lawl I got gmod 13 beta key from garry himself, over 6 months ago :D It was before the account.garrsymod.something was even working, he just came to IRC and started giving the keys to (almost) everyone that pm'd him. Then I got an extra one from account.garrysmod when it came active :D

vaako

Potential Patron
Good news everyone! I have updated the model once more, this time with specific regards to the Source Film Maker. I have done everything in my power to make her show up as flawlessly as possible in the SFM, with zero bugs or errors. I have also overhauled how her breast flexes work, allowing for individual control of the shape of the left and right breasts. I have added a new hair-style, as well as bodygrouped her choker, so she can now party in literally nothing but her birthday suit.

killzone12

Content Creator
So any nude model sites for Garry's mod?? the link that vaako gave out isn't in use anymore. So I'd like a website for adult Garry's mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.