Digital Smut Exports delivering backgrounds to your doorstep / updated 181120 (1 Viewer)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hello fellow pervs.

I'll be using this thread to upload Backgrounds I've made. None of these are drawn/painted by me. Rather they're concept artworks that I've taken and photoshopped. Mainly I've been playing around with levels and filters etc. Turns out depth perception is not your friend in SDT backgrounds so I'v also done some minor editing to reduce that and as well as remove unwanted elements like characters in the frame and such. Anyway, hope you enjoy them.

ezM9knH.jpg

a8uz5aH.jpg

oIxhczJ.jpg

Z5mptag.jpg

1t43gAT.jpg

ZTkf2Yg.png

DkFgbAx.jpg

OHgjToO.jpg

YXcRvou.jpg

NJxlQd6.jpg

I liked the Syx Outfit made by dantethedarkprince found here so I thought both dante and Syx should have a good background for it. Here is my best attempt, which is a composite of 5 different pictures found with google fu.

1F7farg.jpg

yY8X6Qz.jpg

Here's my second batch and I think it has some really good ones. Enjoy your fapping supplements :-)

UhvSeEN.jpg

svJ96pf.jpg

K8dKwRh.jpg

kOiOgvG.jpg

0VD9xv2.jpg

gLpj7sI.jpg

sOy3wBz.jpg

GR8QyyG.jpg

XZ8j1ZM.jpg

jdaxIo0.jpg

8z49K7N.jpg

EuL3Bn9.jpg

T3yAA5Q.jpg

Ojg0G90.jpg

jaoy4Hi.jpg

47ViQap.jpg

N5tRqzY.jpg

vNT2MJf.jpg

And here's the third batch.

08ULmRn.jpg

MbGM6Ci.jpg

LvdtGiS.jpg

bLAkJCV.jpg

If any of the wonderful modders on the forum want to do a mod but can't think of something, may I suggest a Him toga?

ba1fHkr.jpg

laVO4Hf.jpg

pRpGT5o.png

GoM7HBw.jpg

A4MJBUX.jpg

ki8oPuE.jpg

6wFefOt.jpg

Ov6JGkU.jpg

Actually more a forest, but I think I might have saturated the market for forests, so jungle it is.
OypqKo2.jpg

wxKLcQs.jpg

edgfqnu.jpg

TfqLuvF.jpg

hQDt2LF.jpg

5LH18M8.jpg

HHLydbJ.jpg

5aMKhsF.jpg

Qnygn26.jpg

Y5xrNVS.jpg

Here's a small batch with two steampunk backgrounds and an 18th century ballroom.

Peace/
DSE

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I don't know imagebam's policy of deleting old pictures (which can be a problem with certain hosts), but I like imgur because it's just a pure image upload site where you don't have to click more times than necessary to get to the picture.

ramius

Potential Patron
Wow, these are great, what are some of the resources you used? Especially for the nightclub and sunset beach ones?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Thank you for those kind words!

The night club one is called wild night club by artist arsenixc. I believe it's used as a background in some upcoming video game. I don't think I did any editing on that one. I just cropped it.

The sunset beach one is made by a guy called travis lacey. He has an artstation.com page filled with really nice ones where you can find the original. On that one I edited out a guy standing on the beach as well as edited the foreground to reduce sense of depth/distance.

Generally both artstation.com and deviantart are good places to look for source material.

Last edited:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Just updated with a batch of 11 backgrounds: Bank Lobby, Beach Bungalow, Colloseum Pulvis, Corridor, Hallway, Hellscape, Jungle, Locker Room, Mage Tower Atrium, Messy House, Music Room.

This will be the last one for a while since I'm trying to learn coding. Also, I've uploaded all backgrounds to the resource manager. If you like these it's actually better for me if people download from there since it allows me to track which ones are popular (Night Club is the frontrunner currently). You are of course welcome to just do it from here.

Peace/
DSE

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
If you don't mind me asking, if that's the Office top with popping buttons by Jaxx on your Hallway background, how were you able to get the jacket off?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
I just had a different version. He must've taken down the one w/o the jacket. Didn't even know there was a version with a jacket until your question. Here it is.

Jaxx Jaxx Definitely deserves to be on the resource manager. It's one of the best mods imo, both in terms of hotness and how impressive it is.

Attachments

PoppingButtonsShirt.swf
89.2 KB · Views: 318

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I just had a different version. He must've taken down the one w/o the jacket. Didn't even know there was a version with a jacket until your question. Here it is.

Jaxx Jaxx Definitely deserves to be on the resource manager. It's one of the best mods imo, both in terms of hotness and how impressive it is.
Thank you very much. And by the way, I checked out your dialogue bundle. I can say for certain that I'm thoroughly impressed. Great job.

Jaxx

Content Creator
I'm overwhelmed by such praise DigitalSmutExports DigitalSmutExports :smile:
I should release something quite nice by the end of the week-end by the way. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as you have so far.

And to answer the questions, yes, I had this version without the jacket for my school rumble underground story, I reckon you got it from here.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
@Delphirier

For batch 1-3: Left click on it. Now you'll only see the background. Right click on it and choose "Save image as" or something similar (not using english web browser so I don't know the exact wording).

For batch 4: Left click where it says "DOWNLOAD" just above the screenshot. That will take you to the background's page on the Undertow Resource Manager. Left click the orange button that says "Download" at the top right. Now you'll only see the background. Right click on it and choose "Save image as" or something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.