Dialogue does not fire "start"-line by it self (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

German Prince

Content Creator
Modder
Writer
Editor
Hey everybody,

I've wrote my own dialogue and I don't know why the "start"-line does not fire, when I load the .txt file.
If someone has an idea that may help me I would be very thankfully.

Regards, me.

Code:
#DialogueChecker-NoDoubleSpace#
-----My Characters-----

- Init & Settings

all:"CLEAR"
dialogue_name:"PROJECT X"

initial_settings:{"x":"*", "played":"notPlayed", "firstcum":0, "toldName:"false", "out_passes":0, "lustProgress":0, "slavePosition":"enduring", "undressed":0, "Cuffed":0, "Collared":0, "Bound":0, "Blindfolded":0, "Gagged":0", "currentMenu":"main", "followingLine":"PLACEHOLDER"}

start:"[setup_INSTANT][ANIMTOOLS_ProjectX_defaultsdt_shock][CLEAN_ALL][BUTTONALL_OFF][TOGGLE_LOADER_ARM_OFF][SHOW_HIS_LEFT_ARM][TOGGLE_NIPPLES_OFF][RESET_RESIST][SHOW_BALLS][TONGUE_REMOVE][SHOW_HIM]" {"style":"Thought"}
setup_INSTANT:"[setup_Positions_Options_INSTANT]" {"style":"Thought","set":{"useGagButton":0,"gagButtonState":"Tube"}}
setup_Positions_Options_INSTANT:"[setup_menu_main_INSTANT]" {"style":"Thought","set":{"usePositionButton":0,"useGagButton":0,"useAskButton":0,"followingLine":"intro_notPlayed"}}

- Menus Managment

setup_menu_main_INSTANT:"[BUTTONALL_OFF][BUTTON*10 x ( usePositionButton == 1 )*_ON][BUTTON*9 x ( useGagButton == 1 )*_ON][BUTTON*8 x ( useAskButton == 1 )*_ON][*followingLine*]" {"style":"Thought","set":{"da.button10.name":"Change Position","da.button9.varname":"gagButtonState","da.button8.name":"Your Name is?"}}
setup_menu_position_INSTANT:"[BUTTONALL_OFF][BUTTON10_ON][BUTTON8_ON][BUTTON7_ON][BUTTON6_ON][BUTTON5_ON][BUTTON4_ON][BUTTON3_ON][*followingLine*]" {"style":"Thought","set":{"da.button10.name":"10","da.button8.name":"8","da.button7.name":"7","da.button6.name":"6","da.button5.name":"5","da.button4.name":"4","da.button3.name":"3"}}
setup_menu_gag_INSTANT:"[BUTTONALL_OFF][BUTTON10_ON][BUTTON8_ON][BUTTON7_ON][BUTTON6_ON][BUTTON5_ON][BUTTON4_ON][BUTTON3_ON][BUTTON2_ON][*followingLine*]" {"style":"Thought","set":{"da.button10.name":"Back","da.button8.name":"Tube Gag","da.button7.name":"Ring Gag","da.button6.name":"Ring Trainer A","da.button5.name":"Ring Trainer B","da.button4.name":"Tube Trainer","da.button3.name":"Ball Gag","da.button2.name":"Release Gag"}}

stuntcock

Content Creator
I've wrote my own dialogue and I don't know why the "start"-line does not fire, when I load the .txt file.
Please ensure that you've loaded the dialogueActions mod before you load your dialogue.

Try running the game through the Flash Player Projector content debugger and check whether there are any exceptions being thrown at runtime.

Try to replace the start line with a simplified version (e.g. start:"Hello world!") so that you can eliminate the possibility of syntax errors within the line causing it to misfire.

If the problem persists, then you could post a full copy of your dialogue file (even if it's incomplete) so that an expert like @Pim_gd can review it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.