Detoxify (1 Viewer)

Pitwar

Swell Supporter
DETOXIFY
-----
”Thanks Davvy,” sighed the young filipino girl, meekly smiling at her big sister as they both cleaned up the broken glass on the floor.

“That’s what sisters are for, Trix,” replied Divina with a kind grin. “Once we get the shrapnel in the bin, I’ll get some boards up until we can get you a new window.”

Divina was a soft-hearted gentle giant, much taller and stronger than her little sister Trix, but never using that strength to do anything but look out for both her family and her neighbors. A cheerful samaritan always ready to lend a hand, she was a positive force in the lives of everyone she met.

----

The sound of the first bodyslam was still echoing in her ears as she opened her eyes to look down at her opponent. Divina still had a gentle smile on her face, but something in her gaze was less welcoming and more threatening. She usually enjoyed wearing bright colors and cheerful belly tees, but on this night she was simply dressed in a silver sports top with black workout shorts, baring her muscles as she made use of them to do battle.

Her opponent was grimacing as she scrambled back to her feet, a dark-haired maori girl in bright yellow briefs and a now-messily loose and crooked white t-shirt. Divina was endeared by the sight at the start of the match, easily able to tell that the amateur fighter had some bashfulness at the last minute, and wanted to cover her slightly fatty belly rather than face the crowd in more bare skin.

Quickly pushing strands of hair out of her eyes and succeeding at clearing out half of them before raising her fists again, the maori girl inched forward as she audibly breathed harder and faster, working up her frustration before charging with an overhand blow. Divina crouched and pushed in, causing the strike to land awkwardly on her shoulder before she scooped her opponent off the mat in one swift motion. Walking in a small circle as she carried her foe in preparation for another bodyslam, Divina chuckled as she felt the maori girl struggle wildly. The helpless fighter’s bare feet kicked desperately in the air as she shook her head, screeching out some frightened curses as she tried in vain to get free.

For a second time, Divina exerted a sharp breath before hearing the sharp bang of her opponent’s body slamming into the mat. The maori girl cried out in pain a moment later, writhing and then flopping in place as she lay on her back, her second wind already spent. Divina reached down and grabbed two handfuls of the girl’s increasingly sweat-stained t-shirt, lifting her straight off the mat to raise her overhead. Switching one of her hands to grip onto one of her opponent’s bare thighs, Divina enjoyed a long moment of the crowd’s audible excitement as she posed for them, a strong warrior wielding a helpless foe in the air. The maori girl’s will broke as she panted in fear at her predicament, softly kicking her legs in a defeated struggle. Her cheeks flushed red as she heard the crowd completely abandon her, and her eyes widened when she was suddenly thrown back onto the mat.

Divina closed her eyes and inhaled deeply once she heard her opponent hit the canvas for a third time, immediately pressing a foot onto the girl’s chest to pin her in place. Divina wanted to enjoy the sensation of dominance without disruption, even though her spreadeagled opponent was merely convulsing with pained breaths and barely conscious beneath her heel.

The maori girl’s senses flinched back to life when a heavy-handed grip took hold of the back of her neck and slowly lifted her back to her feet. Divina gently adjusted her opponent’s crooked t-shirt as she held her upright, while the beaten fighter stared glassily at nothing with a lost and sad expression on her face.

“Guh, give,” faintly muttered the maori girl as her eyes drifted from side to side, “I guh, I give…”

“Sshh, sh sh,” said Divina as she slowly put her arms around her opponent, “that’s not enough for me, yet.”

Without another word, Divina had her foe in a brutal bearhug, lifting the girl off the mat as she suddenly roared with vicious vigor. The maori fighter’s agonized scream quickly became a prolonged croak as the air was crushed from her lungs. Her arms and legs shivered and flailed as her ribs began to crack. Divina’s eyes almost grew red as she squeezed harder and harder, before her opponent suddenly spasmed with a crunch. Wrenching the maori girl to one side with another crackling noise, Divina finally exhaled as her opponent went limp in her arms with a gurgling spray of spit. She dumped the beaten fighter onto the mat with a meaty thud and immediately smiled as a euphoria washed through her body.

—-

"Meditation?” repeated Trix.

“Yeah, sis.” Divina nodded and took a sip of her tea. “That’s how I work out the bad vibes and negativity.”

“I wish I knew how to do that,” signed Trix. “Uh…thanks again for helping me with that assignment…again.” She glanced to one side, meekly.

“You’re my sister,” replied Divina, flatly. After a moment, she looked up from her mug. “My sister who really needs to remember how to study on her own.”

“...whatever,” muttered Trix, getting up abruptly. There was a sudden scraping sound, followed by a crash. “Shit!”

Her eyes closed, Divina exhaled. “It’s fine.”

“I’ll get, uh,” Trix began looking around, nearly stepping on a shard of the freshly-broken glass of water. “Where’s the broom?”

“Trix.” Divina’s mug was gently but firmly set onto the table. After a moment, she gave a warm and tired look. “I’ll clean up. Just promise me you’ll get the next few assignments done on your own.”

Embarrassed and a little ashamed, Trix began to turn back to her sister as she replied, “I will, I will, thanks Davvy-”

Taking a solid hold of her sister to return the incoming hug, Divina also maneuvered her to one side. “Just- just don’t step in glass too, I can only handle so much in one night.”

Left alone to look down at the broken pieces on the floor, Divina sighed, thankful that she had some meditation on her schedule very soon.

—-

Divina took a long, slow inhale as she held her opponent in a firm and crooked headlock. The raven-haired ukrainian girl, a curvy fighter who had put on a good showing in her previous match, had been left on the defensive as Divina kept her off her feet and unable to use her thick legs outside of futile attempts to get free of a series of powerful overhead slams. Her black-bikini-clad body glistened with sweat as she continued to struggle on one knee. The ukrainian girl’s breaths came with flecks of spittle as the headlock mashed her face between the rocks of Divina’s curled arm and washboard abs.

The sudden feeling of a limb against her chin stirred Divina from her cleansing reverie. The ukrainian girl made a desperate move, bending her own neck further to one side to spin her body and hook a leg around the front of Divina’s throat. The curvy fighter made a long, pained noise as she tried to pry herself loose by affecting her opponent’s airflow, while stretching her own neck muscles unnaturally. Her vision filled with a violent haze, Divina released the headlock, immediately snatching hold of her opponent’s leg before the gasping ukrainian girl could drop to the mat and escape. Divina stamped a foot firmly onto the back of her opponent’s head, and then began pulling the captive leg up, folding it at the knee into a more manageable shape. The ukrainian fighter began screaming, clawing at the mat and kicking her free leg in every direction. Once she had pulled long enough to feel a muscle in her opponent’s body pop, Divina harshly knelt down, curling the helpless fighter’s spine. Divina took the captive leg by the ankle and hooked the ukrainian girl’s foot under her own chin, and pulled up. The curvy bikini-clad fighter’s pretzeled body writhed as she was choked by her own foot, slapping the mat rapidly as she gagged out, “No more! Submit! Submit!!”

Releasing the girl’s leg while keeping a foot on the back of her head, Divina looked over her opponent’s body as the beaten fighter moaned and writhed, gasping for breath. Then, Divina harshly yanked the ukrainian’s head off the mat and back into a crushing headlock, hissing at her, “Was this so bad? Hm?” She began cranking the headlock even tighter, forcing a muffled and prolonged shriek from the wildly struggling ukrainian girl, whose limbs and body thrashed in every direction. Divina bared her teeth and planted her feet, causing a vein to appear on her forehead as her opponent’s terrified squeals were lost in the muscles that compressed around her head. A creak, a pop, and two loud cracks caused Divina to finally lessen the pressure. The ukrainian girl’s body very suddenly went limp, violently spasming twice before finally falling still. Divina looked down, opening the headlock enough to see her opponent’s mashed lips and the bubbling drool that instantly sputtered from them now that they had airflow again. Finally releasing her opponent, Divina watched her body flop to the mat like a dead weight. Closing her eyes and inhaling as her beaten opponent convulsed at her feet, Divina once again felt a cleansing sensation wash through her.

—-

”Just…just calm down, Trix.”

“I’m sorry I can’t MEDITATE like you, Davvy,” yelled Trix, “I can’t just make it DISAPPEAR into THIN AIR.”

Feeling a sensation in one of her eyes that she absolutely did not want to feel at home, Divina tried again. “It is just. One. Entrance exam. You have four more that could-”

“Go wrong? Not accept me either?” Trix’s voice was growing louder.

“Will you get ahold of yourself-” began Divina.

“STOP TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!” shouted Trix.

Divina slammed her hands on the table hard enough to put a crack near one of the legs. After a terrible moment of silence, she whispered, “I need to get my vibe back,” and stood up.

“Wh…Davvy, I,” began Trix, a guilty look washing over her.

“Trix.” Divina had her back to her sister as she stood in the doorway. “It’s…fine. It’s fine. I’ll be back late.”

—-

Divina was staring at her opponent across the ring. A young filipino girl, barely into her 20’s. She knew it was just a fighter that she had not met before, from the side-shaved haircut to the turquoise sports bra and bright yellow leggings. It was a complete stranger. And yet…

“Trix.”

Her eyes immediately filled with a toxic haze, Divina quickly approached the smaller filipina, who began to look nervous as Divina’s eyes locked onto her own. Shuffling her feet on the mat, the younger fighter threw a high kick, and she gasped as her opponent solidly caught her leg under one arm. Hopping lightly on one bare foot, the filipina’s eyes snapped wide open as Divina’s other hand grabbed hold of her throat. With her outstretched arm protecting her from most of the kicks the choking girl threw at her with her free leg, Divina turned in place and readjusted the grip she had on her opponent’s leg, transitioning into an overhead slam position. The struggling younger fighter made several frightened noises when she saw the sheer height she was about to fall from, before she was finally thrown back down onto the mat, hitting it with a meaty thud as she splayed out on her back.

Stepping over her opponent to stand overtop of her as the younger fighter gasped in pain and arched her back, Divina glared and waited. Seeing Divina looming above her, the filipina raised her hands and began to lift her feet, both scared and preparing to defend herself like a cornered kitten. Grunting as she leaned down with purpose, Divina simply scooped her opponent up off the mat, holding the girl’s chest horizontally across her own. The younger fighter’s fists beat against one of Divina’s shoulder blades with solid but ineffectual smacks as she made helpless defiant noises. Divina planted her feet and stiffened her jaw, looking straight forward as she began to flex and tense her arms. Squeezing her muscles together, Divina began applying pressure into her opponent’s collarbone and neck with one arm, and her tailbone and pelvis with the other. Soon, the filipina’s arms and legs were flailing wildly in the air as her body was shuddering and bending backwards, a rumbling crackle moving up and down her spine. Realizing she was being literally crushed like a beer can in her opponent’s grasp, the younger fighter’s shrill wailing grew very loud, very quickly.

“PLEAAAAAIIEEEEGH!! PLEASE STOP PLEASE!!” she cried.

“Sshh,” hissed Divina, her eyes closed and her brow furrowed. She inhaled, applying even more pressure.

“GAUUUHAAAWWW GOD, STOP I GIVE I GIVE!!” shrieked the filipina, her eyes bugging out as something inside of her cracked. “I GIVE!!!”

Eyes snapping open, Divina roared, “SHUT UP!!”

A sudden flex of Divina’s muscles was immediately followed by the snap of a collarbone and the crunch of a tailbone. The filipina fighter shrieked her throat raw, her arms and legs kicking and slapping pathetically through the air, her wide eyes filling with tears as they began to turn glassy.

“I SAID SHUT UP!!” shouted Divina, before she threw her opponent straight down onto the mat. The younger fighter bounced once in place on her back once she hit the ring floor. Divina knelt at her side, raising both fists in the air before she began pounding on her prone opponent’s chest and stomach like a mad gorilla, roaring angrily. The smaller girl on the mat flopped as she was bludgeoned, unable to raise her arms to protect herself before her hands and feet slapped limply on the mat over and over from the impacts of the pounding blows. She began coughing up spittle on herself as she gagged and moaned in pain. Divina pointedly slammed both fists into the filipina girl’s chest several times, soon forcing blood to spatter from her mouth as the crushing fists began to land with crunches rather than thuds. Barely conscious and wishing she was not, the younger fighter began convulsing in place, a flow of bubbling saliva beginning to pour from one side of her mouth.

With a disgusted look on her furious face, Divina snarled, “BRAT.” Reaching down and pulling her opponent right off the mat, Divina proceeded to crush the filipina girl in a ragdolling bearhug, swinging the beaten fighter from side to side as her limp body looked ravaged and nearly lifeless. Planting her feet, Divina put all her rage into one more merciless squeeze. The filipina girl’s eyes rolled back as her mouth gaped in an expression of pleading and devastated anguish, not even able to cry out beyond a long sobbing croak. Her body spasmed a few more times before going suddenly limp with a muffled crunch. Divina continued grinding her opponent’s defeated body, closing her eyes and breathing slowly as she maimed the beaten fighter.

Finally opening her arms and allowing the filipina to crumple in a quivering and broken heap, Divina opened her eyes and looked down at the destroyed girl at her feet.

“I knew,” she muttered to herself with a gentle, self-reassuring grin. “I knew it wasn’t you.”

—-

”It was me,” said Trix. “Things have just been…I’ve been under a lot of-”

“Hey, hey, it’s okay,” assured Divina, smiling warmly.

“Davvy, I need to do better.” Trix looked at her sister. “Maybe you could…teach me how to meditate sometime? You always seem so…together.”

Stepping forward and giving Trix a long, tight hug, Divina looked at the wall behind her. “Maybe. Sometime. Maybe.”

Wrecksler

Staff
Admin
I wish there were more descriptions on how they look tho, but definitely a fun read
Well, actually for my own future stories I thought about trying to completely omit look descriptions of characters and maybe their names, to try and write everything in a way that everyone can imagine whoever they like as those characters. Trying to walk the line between actually describing something without describing too much. Relying more on general terms that fit most, rather than specifics. Like - beautiful hair, but not describing length or color. Great\fine\appealing figure, but not saying whether it's lithe, thin, athletic or chubby.

So what I'm trying to say that maybe it's good that there are not enough descriptions, just imagine someone you like (or hate) there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.