Count him down (2 Viewers)

BobTheSheep

Potential Patron
i dont know if you guys are familiar with jerk off instructions and stuff like this but i'd love to see some sort of Mistress Playthings from weewillie but with some changes.
The mistress should dominate him- maybe some bondage for him... a nice dialogue+ handjob/blowjob controlled by her. before he cums the mistress counts him down from 10 to 0 while he's begging to cum.
i dont know if this could be mod, dialogue or anything else so i'll just post it here :o

f93

Casual Client
I'm working on a dialogue that's a little similar, but not exactly what you asked for:

"Third Person"
"You are one of two male slaves a mistress has recently acquired. You have followed every order she gave, but he's been disobedient, and was recently caught masturbating without permission. As punishment for him (and reward for you), he's locked up in a chastity cage and your mistress makes him wear a strapon over it, which you get to watch her play with."
You are the person watching from the side. Mistress gives jerk-off instructions.

Of course, there are problems with this. It's obviously not possible for her to say "oh, you came!" to the player without raising questions about the cameras hidden in your homes. There are also no mods to put him in bondage, which is something that should probably be done at some point.
I vaguely recall it being possible to sort-of automate her actions more than auto mode, which is something I should look into eventually.

BobTheSheep

Potential Patron
well i'm not very experienced about programing any mods or stuff like that but i'll offer you my help if its needed^^

tmb

Casual Client
I've made cuffs for him : MEGA
Thank you, they are very nice but it seems that the right cuffs is thinner because it is partly hidden by the hand.
wtbyZRh.png

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you, they are very nice but it seems that the right cuffs is thinner because it is partly hidden by the hand.
wtbyZRh.png
well I dont even know how did you managed to make him hold his hand like that :D

If I set his right arm to holding his hand is almost completely behind her head.
If i set it to loose then it's behind his own torso.

stuntcock

Content Creator
well I dont even know how did you managed to make him hold his hand like that :D

If I set his right arm to holding his hand is almost completely behind her head.
If i set it to loose then it's behind his own torso.
The simple answer is "put his hand on her head, then switch it to Free and take a screenshot while the arms is swinging down into the new position."

The fancy answer is "AnimtoolsV14 allows us to setup custom arm positions." They're on Page 2 of the GUI.

This feature can be used to create crude animations (e.g. slap, boob-grope, jerkoff) but it's much more useful/important in specialized sex positions. For example: a doggystyle position in which his hand rests on her hip.

MoonMoon

Vivacious Visitor
The simple answer is "put his hand on her head, then switch it to Free and take a screenshot while the arms is swinging down into the new position."

The fancy answer is "AnimtoolsV14 allows us to setup custom arm positions." They're on Page 2 of the GUI.

This feature can be used to create crude animations (e.g. slap, boob-grope, jerkoff) but it's much more useful/important in specialized sex positions. For example: a doggystyle position in which his hand rests on her hip.
well I guess the hand is overlapping the forearm with the cuff on it, I'll try to move the cuff a bit downer

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.