[PC] College Kings [v0.1] [Undergrad Steve] (1 Viewer)

undergradsteve

Potential Patron
bannerimage1.jpg

After a bad heartbreak with your ex-girlfriend Emily you earn a place at your first choice college, San Vallejo.
And with it, a chance for a new start. You quickly discover that this year will be about much more than studying as being a freshman hits you hard and fast.
An underground fighting tradition called the Summer Showdown between the two best fraternities,
the apes and the wolves is your pathway to a life of partying, power and sex. But how far will you be willing to go to get your dream girl?

Patreon - Website - Discord

Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Blowjob, Voyeurism, Dating Sim, Humor, Romance, School Setting, Male domination, Footjob, Oral sex, Spanking, PoV, Point and click

Trailer:

paraboxx

Content Creator
More feedback for games that deserve more than zero feedback!

I'll be honest, when I started this I did not expect to like it as much as I did. The music was jarring, the dialogue was cheesy, and the Julia model is terrifying, lol. (What's with the yellow eyes?? In fact a lot of people have 'em...) I'm really glad I stuck with it, though. I got used to the music, the dialogue got better, the models got pretty damn good - and most importantly, this game sucked me in like no virtual novel ever has. I'll try to keep it brief like last topic, but you really impressed me with this one.

- Good characters and a very detailed story. Had my eye on a few of the girls by the end.
- Nice graphics overall, and it doesn't take too long to get to some sexy bits.
- I love that you can savescum so easily. One of my big gripes with VNs is that because they're so non-linear, you end up missing a bunch of stuff the first time. I enjoy getting to see both sides of every choice (and occasionally change my decision, heh).
- Pretty damn long for a demo, if you can even still call it that. And I'm still on 1.0!

Dislikes (for 1.0, dunno what's changed):
- I kinda hate most of the guys, lol. Ryan's pushy, Imre's a creep, Elijah's a prick, etc. The girls are what we're here for though, so it's cool.
- Still, I was hoping to be able to blow off Ryan for Imre, and I was disappointed when I couldn't. (I have to live with Imre, y'know?)
- The points system doesn't seem to do much yet. Even with 10+ confidence my guy was still scared of fighting.
- Really would appreciate a help menu or something that shows all the controls.

Alright, I think that's it. Definitely keeping an eye on this one, and if I might even Patreon if the Patron builds go down to $5 ;) Great stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.