Black Orchid's Killer battles (1 Viewer)

neosushi

Casual Client
I don't really know much about Killer Instinct lore. I just played it as a kid and just now decided "hey, Black Orchid is cute. Let's do a story." My research was basically reading a few pages on the wiki, so if my lore makes no sense.... it's a PARALLEL UNIVERSE!

I'm using this version of Black Orchid since I think this is the cutest outfit.

Orchid_KI_02.jpg

Black Orchid walked out to the arena for her semi-finals match in the Killer Instinct tournament. This was the moment she had waited for. The moment to learn the truth about Ultratech and their supersoldiers. The moment to gather intel on Ultratech's most powerful creation. Days ago, she had infiltrated a top secret Ultratech facility and learned two of their secrets. First, Fulgore. Fulgore was an artificial cybernetic soldier. The second was shrouded in secrecy and she was not able to learn much about it. Project Limbo. She did not have a good feeling about it.

Standing in the middle of the arena in her green leotard, yellow headband, green gloves and boots, she stared across at the robot before her, walking closer to her step by heavy step. She was holding a black stick in each of her hands. As the robot got closer to her, she raised her hands in anticipation. Jolts of energy started sparking out of her sticks. The robot, Fulgore, stopped to analyze its opponent. Plasma blades started to emerge from its arms, but before they were able to fully materialize, Orchid made her move.

She jumped high in the air, outside of Fulgore's vision. From the file that she had stolen from Ultratech's labs, she had knowledge of Fulgore's field of view. She was high up in the air, behind Fulgore, falling down towards him with her sticks in front of her. Before her attack was able to land, Fulgore disappeared. Fulgore appeared behind her, swiping his bladed arm horizontally. Though she lost sight of him, she was able to hear a woosh from behind her. She rotated her hip, extended her leg and gave a hard kick to Fulgore's metal stomach, launching her away, barely avoiding Fulgore's swipe with its bladed arm.

Teleportation? That wasn't in the data. Realizing that the revision of Fulgore that she was now fighting is different from the one referenced by her data, she knew she was in for a much tougher fight than anticipated. She dashed towards Fulgore, who started shooting laser beams out of his eyes. She dodged the beams without losing any forward momentum. She leapt forward, keeping her center of gravity low and swiped at Fulgore's feet with her tonfas. Once again, Fulgore disappeared. Orchid quickly turned around, raised her right hand in the air and blocked Fulgore's blow with the tonfa in her right hand. She jammed the tonfa between Fulgore's wrist and blade, disabling any offfense it may have wanted to do with that hand. With her left hand, she quickly let loose several blows against Fulgore's body, sparks generated with each blow. With its free hand, Fulgore tried to attack Orchid, but she nimbly avoid all of its attacks. Realizing how futile its offense was, Fulgore hit Orchid's right hand, freeing its trapped hand from her. It once again disappeared.

As I thought. When I'm making contact with it, it has trouble using its teleportation technology. Orchid heard a hissing sound coming from behind her. She turned around and saw that Fulgore was out of reach of her. Suddenly, her left foot was wrapped around in a metal tentacle coming out of Fulgore's shoulder. She could feel the tentacle try to pull her towards her opponent, but she held her ground with her free foot. From Fulgore's other shoulder, another metal tentacle shot out and wrapped itself around her other foot. Swept off of her feet and onto her back, the two tentacles dragged her body against the ground, towards Fulgore. She stuck her tonfas against the ground, the friction slowing her down. As she pressed against the ground harder, she could feel the tentacles lifting her up off the ground. Before long, she was airborne. With no way to slow down the tentacles' movement, Fulgore whipped Orchid's body in an arc and slammed her back first against the wall of the arena. She landed on the floor, hand pressed against her aching back. The tentacles, still wrapped around her ankles, lifted her high up off the ground and slammed her down against the ground. She screamed in pain as her back impacted the ground. Mercifully, her ankles were freed from the tentacles' grasp.

As Fulgore paced towards her, Orchid staggered to her feet. She put both of her fists up. Her electric tonfas not in her hands, she was not in a position to win this fight, but she couldn't give up. Fulgore started dashing towards her and leapt forward with its left hand extended, trying to stab her. She ducked underneath and unleashed a couple of punches to its metallic abs. Her fists were in pain after impacting the metallic frame of Fulgore's stomach. The robot went for a punch towards Orchid's stomach. She twisted her body to the side, trying to avoid it, but the fist caught her left rib, the plasma blades piercing the side of her costume. Blood started dripping from the blades. It seems like her costume wasn't the only thing that the blades had pierced. Fulgore tried to pull his arm back for another blow, but Orchid held onto it with her arm, not letting go.

With its teleportation technology, this is the only way I can damage it. No matter how hard its body or how little damage my hits deal, this is the only way. With her left foot firmly on the ground, she lifted her right foot off the ground and kicked Fulgore in the ribs. Barely any damage. She wound her foot back further and with more force than before, she delivered a second kick. Her cybernetic opponent was knocked back a little, but there still wasn't any dent to its armor. It tried to punch her with its free hand, kick her with its feet, but she was able to nimbly dodge all of its blows while not letting go of its right arm.

Kick. Kick. Kick. With the blade impaled within her rib and all of the damage she took to her back, Orchid was feeling weaker. Her breathing was getting heavier and her attacks were taking more of her energy, but she never let up. Her headband was drenched in sweat, pouring over her eyes. She was dodging all of its attacks instinctively, predicting its movements by sensing the vibrations of the arm that she was holding so dearly onto. Finally, she delivered one final kick. Putting all of her energy into this one last kick, she planted her left foot into the ground for balance, lifted her right foot...

WACK! Finally! A dent in the armor. However, as she tried to pull her leg back to go for another kick, she found that she could not move. Fulgore had a firm hold of her right thigh. She let go of his right arm, knowing that as long as it's holding onto her leg, it will be unable to teleport out of the way. With a robotic arm gripped around her right leg, she used it as leverage to push herself into the air, wound her fist back and went for a right hook towards its face. As her fist connected onto its face, the robot grabbed her wrist with its right hand. With her right hand, she started punching the robotic chest.

After several punches, she was starting to dent the armor, but before she could do any more damage, a metallic tentacle came out of Fulgore's left shoulder, wrapping itself around her right arm. He let go of her left hand (the one she used to punch his face), freeing up his right hand. The tentacle from his other shoulder wrapped itself around her free hand. He put a foot on top of her free foot. She was now defenseless. Both hands were restrained by the metal tentacles. Her right leg was held to its hip by its arm. Her left foot was being stepped on. It withdrew the plasma blade from its right hand and went for a punch straight for Orchid's abs. Orchid coughed, spit flying all over Fulgore's metallic body. Again, it wound up its right hand and went for her stomach. This time, the sharp edges of its robotic hand got caught in her costume's fabric. As it pulled its hands back, the fabric got stuck on its hands and ripped itself from her body, revealing her toned abs.

Fulgore held its palm in front of Orchid. She could see sparks of electricity suddenly flying from its palm. Fulgore placed the palm on Orchid's left rib (the exposed area that was cut earlier). She could feel suddenly jolts of electricity surging through her body. She screamed in pain, her body moving back and forth, trying to escape its metallic grip. But her attempts to escape were to no avail. She was firmly held in place, helpless. Fulgore released his palm from her ribs, temporarily relieving her of the pain. It hand slowly moved up the side of her body until it found a suitable target; her breast. It palmed her left breast, causing another sudden jolt to surge through her body.

“Increase Voltage.” She could hear in a robotic voice. Suddenly, the pain ramped up.

“AHHHH!” No matter what she did, she was unable to break free. The pain in her body was unbearable. The shock running through her system was several times more than before and all she could do was stand there and take it. Smoke started to come from the fabric on her left breast and in addition to the shock, she could feel a burning sensation on her left breast.

Fulgore let go of her. It released her breast, her leg, her hands. It then gave her a strong spin kick to her exposed abs, sending her flying across the arena. She was lying face up, panting heavily, body filled with pain, barely able to move. The crowd was able to see her chest moving up and down as she struggled with her breathing. Her costume was in many ways shredded. Her left rib exposed, her abs exposed, her left breast exposed. Why? Why did it decide to spare me? Is it the ratings? Does Ultratech want to keep me alive, keep me struggling because the people enjoy watching it? They want to see this monstrosity continue to torture me indefinitely? I... I've lost. I've been defeated. Please... let this end. Wait... no...

With her last ounce of strength, Orchid pushed herself back onto her feet. They've underestimtaed me. Do they already think they've won? Unforgivable. I can't let this chance slip. When they think they've won.

By the time she got to her feet, Fulgore was standing right in front of her, both of its hands going towards her, palms facing her. They started moving towards her breasts, trying to grab them. She ducked underneath, both hands on the ground and performed a spin kick to knock Fulgore off its feet. Fulgore, face first on the ground, had its back exposed. Orchid pushed off the ground with her hands, launched herself high in the air and fell down through the air, knee first towards Fulgore's back.

Crack! Her knee hit the ground. Teleportation. Before she had the chance to turn around, the metallic tentacles were already around her feet. It dragged her across the arena, swinging her to the other end of the arena. Predictable! During this series of maneuvers, Orchid knew what was going to happen. She knew from previously in the fight that Fulgore would teleport, knew the location that he would teleport to and knew what kind of attack it was going for. As formidable of a foe as it was, it was still a primitive AI.

The tentacles swung her across the arena. While flying across the arena, she eyed one of her electric tonfas on the ground, quickly grabbed it and swung at the tentacles. She managed to cut the tentacles while in transit. Using her momentum, she flew across the arena, straight towards Fulgore, with her electric tonfa ready to strike. She was moving too fast. Fulgore did not have the time to teleport. Instead, it tried to shield itself with its arms. She tried to aim her attack straight towards its head. According to the data, this is where its main processor should be. Fulgore tried to defend the blow with both its arms. Throughout the match, Orchid's attacks were weak and barely able to damage it, but with the speed that she was flying through the air (and a speed she was able to attain only because the robot tentacles dragging her across the arena) combined with the power of her electric tonfa, this one strike was going to be different. This was going to be deadly. The blow sliced through its robotic arms, through the neck of the robot, beheading it. An explosion was created as the core of the robot was being destroyed.

She's done it. Black Orchid emerged victorious. Her left breast was exposed. Her ribs were bleeding and her toned abs were exposed, bruised. There were holes littered through her outfit. But she had done it. She defeated Fulgore and made it to the Killer Instinct tournament finals.

During the match...

Ultratech's Chairman was in a lab, monitoring the progress of of Project Limbo. As he was typing things into a console and reading the results on the screen, he couldn't help but catch a glimpse of the fight.

“Fool. Did you really think I didn't notice? Project Fulgore and Project Limbo. You broke into our facility and stole the knowledge. Right now, you are fighting for your life trying to stop Project Fulgore. But that's not the real terror.”

Chairman stared at the console. 97%... 98%... 99%... The machines in the room started to whir.

“MWAHAHA! Finally. It's finally going to be complete.”

With a dramatic motion, he lifted his hand, slammed it down towards a red button.

Suddenly, a sword flew through the air and hit the console, causing sparks to fly.

“What is finally going to be complete?” a ninja dressed in blue asked. “Whatever it is, I'm going to stop you.”

“Ah, Jago. I'm afraid your too late. You trying to destroy the console hasn't stopped ANYTHING.”

“What is this Project Limbo?”

“Why don't you come closer so I can explain it to you?”

Faster than the eye could see, Jago suddenly disappeared and materialized in front of Chairman. He held the Chairman by the collar.

“Instead of explaining it,” started the Chairman. “Why don't you experience it for yourself? The power of God himself. The power of Eyedol!”

Jago felt something grab his hair from behind. With great force and swiftness, this thing flung him across the room, hitting and breaking one of the consoles. Jago looked up and saw a terrifying sight. It looked like a two headed cyclops with a spiked club in hand. The fight was swift. With a combination of terrifying strength and speed, this cyclops-like demon unleashed a flurry of blows which Jago was defenseless to stop. On the ground, Jago's last vision was that of a terrible demon standing over his body, spiked club over his head. The club descended. That was the last thing Jago was ever going to see.

“Human...” a low demonic growl came out of the... the thing. “Is that all you got? That was boring.”

The Chairman was in shock. He had no idea what he had unleashed onto the world. This thing's strength was beyond anything he had ever imagined. To knock out and eliminate a Killer Instinct finalist in just a few blows. He was at a loss of words. What kind of an opponent could he possibly provide that wouldn't bore this monster?

The demon turned his attention towards one of the screens. It was watching the fight between Black Orchid and Fulgore intently, a smirk appearing across his face. The Chairman had watched many of Orchid and Jago's fights. The difference in their power wasn't that great. Yet, his God seemed hopelessly bored with Jago and took an interest in Orchid? The Chairman liked where this was going.

As the fight finished, the demon, Eyedol, turned to the Chairman. “I need to do something about this boredom. Bring me to this woman.”

To be continued...

neosushi

Casual Client
After her victory over Fulgore, Black Orchid started making her way out of the arena. With her outfit partially torn up from the battle, the entire crowd was savouring every second that they got to lay eyes on her. Will this be the last time they get to see her half naked? How can the finals of the Killer Instinct tournament possibly top this?

Suddenly, a giant screen in the arena suddenly shifted to the Chairman of Ultratech.

“Hold it right there, Black Orchid. I have to congratulate you for surviving this fight, but I'm afraid I'm going to disqualify you. Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you the villain that threatens to end the Killer Instinct tournament. End your enjoyment and entertainment. Black Orchid is a spy that threatens to destroy Ultratech.”

The TV screen started showing footage of Orchid breaking into a facility. She's in a room filled with computers and typing something into one of the consoles. She put a USB stick into one of the machines, took it back out and left.

“Black Orchid is a spy, stealing data from Ultratech. She is a threat to this world. As punishment, we will deal with you right here, right now, for the entire world to see. Orchid, dear. You must be familiar with the words 'Project Limbo?'”

The camera shifted over to Jago's bloodied corpse. Orchid looked in shock.

“He saw first hand the result of Project Limbo. You are so lucky. You didn't need to steal that information, as I will show you for free what this project is all about.”

One of the gates to the arena started to open. Orchid could hear heavy footsteps coming from the entrance. Dread filled her heart as she could sense the presence of overwhelming evil slowly walking towards her.

The Chairman breathed a heavy sigh of relief, wiping sweat off his brow. The fight between Orchid and Fulgore was the highest rated piece of entertainment in Ultratech's history. With how the fight was going, everyone was tuning in to watch a half naked Orchid struggle to fight a near invincible machine. The best part of it was that not a single one of them was tuning out until Orchid left their screens.

He didn't know how the people would have received the cancellation of the finals. On one hand, they were not getting the fight that they were promised. On the other hand, they're getting a fresh fight for free. The entire world tuned in to watch Orchid fight Fulgore. The entire world would not tune out to watch this upcoming fight. The Chairman thought about how unfair this fight was. Even at full strength, Black Orchid at her peak would struggle to lay a finger on Eyedol. Yet here she was, exhausted from her previous fight, and she won't even get a change of clothes, let alone any time to breathe.

The Chairman lit a cigar and watched the screen. This wasn't about fairness. It's about entertainment. For this fight, the Chairman is going to have a rare moment of just sitting back and being a fan.

Orchid was drenched in sweat, still recovering from her gruelling battle just moments ago. Before her stood a demonic two headed cyclops with a spiked club in one of his hands. The demon looked up and down her body. Her left exposed left breast with the fabric torn off, blood dripping down the side of her body, bruised abs. Eyedol could feel the dread and fear dripping all over his sexy opponent. She could barely move her arms up into a fighting stance.

Orchid charged towards Eyedol, landing a flurry of blows with her twin tonfas, trying to kick him in both of his faces, yet her opponent stood his ground, barely even phased. Eyedol punched Orchid in the abs, knocking her back. Orchid held her stomach in pain. When she looked up, she was unable to see her opponent. With inhuman quickness, Eyedol stepped behind her, grabbed her by the back of the neck and slammed her face towards the ground.

With every ounce of her strength, Orchid pushed her hands against the ground, trying to get up. After pushing herself a mere inch off the ground, she lost all strength in her arms and fell back to the ground, face first. His strength and speed is unlike anything I've ever seen. How could I possibly beat him? Better yet, how could I possibly survive?

“Don't give up so fast,” a terrifying, low pitched voice grumbled. “You won't die so fast. I won't let you. You'll survive for as long as I want you to. You'll be my torture toy for as long as I'm having fun. So entertain me, keep me from becoming bored and you will live.”

Eyedol lifted his spiked club and swang down on Orchid's back. As the spikes tore through the skin on Orchid's back, she let out a scream.

“Good! You still have the energy to let out such a nice scream.” As Eyedol lifted the club, pieces of Orchid's flesh got stuck on the spikes. The back of her outfit got torn. Eyedol kicked her on the side of her body to flip her over so that she was facing up. He could see the helplessness in her face as she looked up at him. Her chest was heaving up and down, every breath she breathed filled her with pain.

Eyedol bent down, grabbed both of her breasts and lifted her up off the ground. His two heads went closer and closer to her face. Her body, from head to toe, was covered in sweat. He could see the terror and despair in her face. Despite how drenched her entire body was, he could see tears rolling down her face. Without uttering a single word, her face was begging him to spare her life. One of his faces started licking the tears off her eyes. She turned her head to avoid the monster's tongue only to be met with his second head. No matter where she turned, a head was there to meet her, licking her. The two heads made their way down her neck and when they made their way to her breast, he started licking the exposed left breast.

Orchid temporarily found the strength to lift her hand and slap him in the face. Angry at her defiance, Eyedol lifted her up by the breast with both hands and slammed her to the ground. He pressed his hand against her exposed breast, grabbed the fabric of her outfit with the other hand and ripped downwards to tear off most of her outfit. Her entire top was mostly ripped off of her, exposing the entire upper half of her body. He got up, grabbed the spiked club and slammed down on her abs. Orchid tried to scream in pain as her stomach was being stabbed, but screaming proved too painful for her and she only managed a wimper. Eyedol slowly dragged the club down her abs, spikes piercing her toned six-pack. Finally, the spikes got to the fabric on the lower portion of her outfit right to her pussy. He lifted the club up and the lower half of her outfit clung onto the spikes, ripping the entire suit from her body.

With only her gloves and boots on her, Orchid's entire body was now on full display for the world to see. Eyedol grabbed her two boots and lifted them off the ground. He lifted his leg and kicked her in the crotch. Her legs slipped off of her boots as her body skidded across the ground. She managed to sit, but didn't have the strength to stand up. The entire world was able to see her breasts going up and down as she breathed deep heavy breaths. She wore only her two gloves and headband, holding onto her two electric tonfas the entire time, clutching onto her only remnants of hope. Eyedol was not at all worried about her weapons as they did no damage to him previously. In the state that Orchid was in, she had no chance of doing any damage to him, regardless of what she wielded. All Eyedol could see now were his beautiful opponent's breasts and pussy.

He walked closer to her, grabbed her breasts and pinned her to the ground. She did not even have the strength left to resist. She could only lie there and hope that he would eventually spare her. Victory was not even a thought that crossed her mind any longer. His left hand grabbed onto the side of her boob, his right hand fingering her pussy. He had two heads and two boobs to entertain him. His two heads started licking the tip of her breasts.

At any moment throughout this entire fight, he could have ended it, just as he had ended Jago. But had he done so, he would not be as entertained as he was now. He had patiently held back his power and patiently spared her life and now he was reaping the rewards. His finger pistoned in and out of her pussy at a faster and faster rate. He started to feel fluid build up within her, when suddenly...

ZAAAAAAAAAP! Two electric tonfas were stuck in his face, one inside each of his mouth. Eyedol grabbed a hold of Orchid's hands, trying to pry them out of his mouth. He was weakening. Orchid managed to get on her feet and turn the tide on the demon. She jumped into the air while keeping the tonfas in his mouth, then slammed him against the ground.

“I may not be able to do anything to your exterior. Your skin and your body may be far too strong for me. But let's see how your interiors do.” The intensity of the electricity coming from her tonfas increased and Eyedol could feel jolts of pain in his throat. He tried to scream, but the pain in his throat kept him from doing so. He continued to try to pry her hands away from him. He tried to kick her away with his feet but she was able to avoid while maintaining her position. Slowly, he stopped struggling and his hands went limp. His arms fell to his side. Orchid was sitting on top of him, knee over his chest. She could feel his heartbeat slow to a crawl. Eventually, it stopped. She could not feel a heart beat. She could not feel a single breath being drawn. When the odds of victory were impossible, unimaginable, she held onto her two rays of hope, her two tonfas, and waited for the perfect moment to strike. The perfect moment presented itself, and now Orchid stood tall over Eyedol, victorious.

The crowd's emotions were mixed. On one hand, they were glad to have witnessed such a fight. A beautiful woman, completely naked and her breasts and ass completely exposed fighting for her life. On the other hand, they were sad that it finally had to end. They were soaking up every moment, watching her step by step leave the arena. Every step she made, every bounce her sexy breast made due to the movement, every time she swayed her ass as she walked, the crowd tried to enjoy every last moment of it. Orchid has done it. She has defeated Eyedol and stopped Project Limbo.

“Just kidding. Hehehehehe.” A deep growling voice boomed. Orchid started to turn around, but before she was able to, two arms wrapped around her body, just below her armpits. The two arms squeezed together, giving her a demonic bearhug. Orchid struggled, trying to swing her tonfas at the arms, electric jolts sparking out of them. “You really think you could defeat me just like that? I barely even felt it. Is that really the best you have? I'm disappointed. I really had to do it. I had to feign defeat off of that weakass attack just so I could see it. Your sexy swagger. Your ass swinging back and forth as you thought you won. It really was worth making the entire world think I was some mortal weakling just to see that from you.”

Eyedol tightened his grip, squeezing Orchid harder. “AGGGHHH!” She could feel her ribs being crushed. Before anything started to crack, Eyedol released his grip. On her knees, she turned around. Eyedol towered over her. He kneeled in front of her, still towering over her. She feebly swung one of her tonfas at him. He grabbed her wrist with his hand. She swung the other one at him. This time, he grabbed the tonfa with his teeth. “Try it again. Use that same move that 'killed' me.”

The sparks coming out of her tonfas intensified, but to no avail. Eyedol was not taking any damage. He bit down on the tonfa, breaking it in half. Her other hand was still being held by the wrist. His other head went over to bite her in that arm. She screamed in pain. As his teeth sunk into her arm, he used his hand to pry the glove and tonfa off of her hand. She was only a glove away from being completely buck naked, though even that wasn't going to last. He grabbed her last remaining glove, got up on his feet. She was still on her knees, her one hand stretched upwards. He kicked her in the chest, glove still in his hand. Her body flew backwards and her glove, still in the demon's hand, fell off.

As soon as she regained her vision, he was already kneeling on top of her, club in hand. “Ah, one more thing.” He pinched her headband, the last remaining piece of clothing (if you could even call it that), stretched it outward. He took the spiked club and raked it across her forehead, causing blood to spill all over her face. The headband was now stretched around her head and his club. He pulled the club out, snapping the headband off of her face. She held both hands onto her bleeding forehead.

Eyedol grabbed her hair with one of his hand, and pulled down his pants with the other. He waved his monstrous demonic dick in front of Orchid's face. Orchid had to take her hands off of her bleeding forehead and tried to push him away, but did not have any strength left. Eyedol grabbed the back or Orchid's head and forced her lips onto his penis. The putrid smell of monster filth filled Orchid's nostrils. Her lips remained sealed as Eyedol rubbed his dick against her mouth. Slime was oozing out and covered her mouth. Eyedol slipped his fingers between Orchid's lips and pried them open, jamming his penis inside. The demon jammed his dick further and further into Orchid's mouth, stretching her jaw until she felt the monster penis close to her throat. He thrust his hips forward and backward, her mouth sliding up and down his cock. Slimy ooze started to coat his cock. The motion got faster and faster. The naked Orchid felt a gush of disgusting slime fill her mouth. White slime started dripping from her mouth. Eyedol pulled his cock out of her mouth. Orchid was coughing, spitting loads of his gunk out.

He put a foot on her shoulder, pinning her to the ground. White slime was drooling down the side of her face, ooze still streaming down his erect cock all over her body. He grabbed his own cock, aimed it at her and started pistoning. White slime jetted out between her breast, splashing all over her body. He swung his cock around like a hose and drowned her in slimy filth. She was now covered head to toe in Eyedol's slime, the demonic stench unescapable.

Eyedol put his hand in her pussy, stretching it out. With his other hand, he grabbed the spiked club and started to insert it. It was a tight fit, but with the demon's strength, he was able to make it happen. The pain of her pussy being outstretched so much only intensified as he started inserting the club deeper and deeper in. She experienced inhuman amounts of pain from her pussy being stretched beyond reasonable limits, but it only got worse as the spikes on the club started piercing her innards. The club was pistoned in, scraping her insides. As it was pulled out, blood was spilling out of her pussy, drenching the club with hot spy blood. In and out, scraping and stretching, the pain was unbearable for Black Orchid. Naked, covered in filthy white slime, it wasn't long before Black Orchid passed out.

The crowd and those watching at home witnessed entertainment unlike any they've seen before, courtesy of their new God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.