Bikini Karate Babes (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Bikini Karate Babes for PC/Mac [Creative Edge Studios]

Published : 2002
Genre : Fighting
Ryona Rating: 1/5

Bikini Karate Babes is a digitized 2D fighting game that features an all-female cast of 19 fighters, all clad in bikinis and played by real actresses. Each character has a set of moves and combos, which can be performed by use of the directional buttons and the three basic attack buttons, Punch, Kick and Special. The Special button pressed alone produces a grab move.

Ryona:
- Crappy ryona since the game (and grabs) is more stupid cheesy fun than sexy.
- Punches, kicks and grabs.
- Even though the fighters use actual martial arts moves, the game distinguishes itself in the use of funny/sexy moves that most characters have.
- Examples of sexy and/or funny moves include Lucina's mystic move which has her lowering her bikini top and shooting a laser beam from her breasts, and Voluptas' grab which has her squeezing her opponents head into her tits.
- Several other moves make a fighter remove her bikini top/bottom, but the bare parts are always somewhat covered.

Characters:
All the characters' names are based on goddesses of mythology, and each character's traits correspond to that fact. Also listed characters' special moves.

Starting characters:
- Tien Wu (kicks her opponent into head)
- Voluptas (squeezes her opponent's head into her tits)
- Zaria (turns her opponent around then pushing her backside away with her own)
- Lucina (hits her opponent into head with both arms)
- Athena (pulls her opponent near and then pulls her away)
- Thalia (tickles her opponent)
- Isis (pulls her opponent close then pushing her backside away with her butt)
- Persephone (pulls her opponent down and then spanks her ass)

Unlockable characters:
- Nemesis (kicks her opponent into head with her knee)
- Sedna (smacks her opponent's head with her own)
- Gemini (pulls her opponent near and blows her a kiss. can duplicate herself and have you fight her two selves at the same time. unfortunately they have no grabs in this state)
- Kadi (hits her opponent into head with fist)
- Ayida (playes children clapping game with her opponent and then slaps her into head)
- Kakia (rubs her opponent's head with her fist)
- Colleda (shakes her opponent and then punches her into face)
- Pinga (pulls her opponent near then pushing her away with her feet)
- Kupala (cals Aphrodite to help her. this will change character to Aphrodite)
- Venus (shoot lasers from her breasts, can remove her opponent's top, covers her opponent's eyes and after she has swung air for a while, pulls her away)
- Aphrodite (steps on her opponent's toes and then pushes her away)

Screenshots:

Mardion

Potential Patron
Haha, I see you have used sections from the article I wrote in Wikipedia for this entry :-)

I don't have time to write it up now, but some of the characters' grabs are different depending on who they perform it to. For example, there's a certain girl who, after receiving Gemini's kiss, slaps her. And Kadi performing her grab on Tien Wu shows her punching Tien in the chin then pulling her foot forward, causing her to drop.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Haha, I see you have used sections from the article I wrote in Wikipedia for this entry :-)
Yeah, that's the place I usually copy the game description and information about publisher and stuff. Simply too lazy to write it myself since I'm more interested in writing about ryona content.

I don't have time to write it up now, but some of the characters' grabs are different depending on who they perform it to. For example, there's a certain girl who, after receiving Gemini's kiss, slaps her. And Kadi performing her grab on Tien Wu shows her punching Tien in the chin then pulling her foot forward, causing her to drop.
Oh, that was new though I have played this game quite much. Or maybe I've forgotten...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.