Anonynn

Potential Patron
I wanted to introduce a free game I'm developing called, "Apocamorphosis"

RPG/ Adult/ Text Adventure/ Fantasy
Synopsis: The manifestation of hatred, lust and corruption has spread across the entire planet like a plague; erasing memories, twisting identities and mutating every living thing in it's path. As the last of the free races band together to hold it back from northern Auvora, frightened refugees flee to the southwest for safety...

AMS v0.35B BETA $5+ Backers

Current Donator Version
AMS v0.35A
Word Count: 1,782,625
LinesOfCode: 112,376
Characters: 12,475,987

Current Public Version
AMS v0.34D
Word Count: 1,871,039
LinesOfCode: 112,907
Characters: 13,026,146

Adult Themes: Breast Expansion, F2M, Growth (height, weight, pregnancy), Involuntary, M2F, Slow Transformation, Mind Control, Pregnancy, Bimbo, Shrink, Mythology/Anthro Sex, Corruption, Object Sex and Transformation, Voluntary. M/F, F/F, M/M content.
Other Themes: Adventure, RPG, Romance.

PATREON:

Blog:

EMAIL:
Anonymousynn@gmail.com

Public Discord:

Twitter:
#AMSGame
#Apocamorphosis

SubscribeStar:

Last edited:

Anonynn

Potential Patron
I really enjoyed my playthough of this game and can't wait to see the rest when it is finally finished!

I'm so happy you enjoyed the game!! Thank you very much :D ! I hope you enjoyed the Hallow's Shroud event as well. Thank you for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

killzone109

Potential Patron
So, embarrassingly enough, I can't figure out how to fill the waterskin...how do you make this magic happen?

Anonynn

Potential Patron
So, embarrassingly enough, I can't figure out how to fill the waterskin...how do you make this magic happen?

Sorry about that.
In 0.9.2C I was in the middle of transitioning all the items over to clones so that items can be duplicated and stacked, unfortunately, this affected a few items in the game, particularly the waterskin/water interactions and the oil lantern/oil cartridge. All of that has been fixed for the 0.9.2D (Patron Beta) that I released today, which is a test of new features to see what works and what doesn't essentially. In the official 0.9.2D (Public) version due out 11MAR17, you'll be able to see for yourself!
Again, I apologize for the frustration that must have caused. I hope it didn't affect your experience of the game too much. : / But if it did, they are problems that are fixed and I would love your feedback for the public version when it comes out. Thank you for playing too. I appreciate it!

H

hakiran

I really enjoyed my playthough of this game and can't wait to see the rest when it is finally finished.you realy work very smart.i like it. i suggest you a site named as the drama cool.

Anonynn

Potential Patron
I really enjoyed my playthough of this game and can't wait to see the rest when it is finally finished.you realy work very smart.i like it. i suggest you a site named as the drama cool.
Thank you very much!! I really appreciate the compliment ^_^ ! And sure, I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Anonynn.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Most of this thread consisted of posts announcing updates. I'm deleting the old update posts as they don't add any value to the thread. I have NOT deleted responses that other people have made to the thread or your replies.
Please note that I have no problem with you making update posts, but please, when you do so, delete any older update posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

Anonynn

Potential Patron
Most of this thread consisted of posts announcing updates. I'm deleting the old update posts as they don't add any value to the thread. I have NOT deleted responses that other people have made to the thread or your replies.
Please note that I have no problem with you making update posts, but please, when you do so, delete any older update posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Will do! Sorry about that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wowpinoytv

wow... r they really that far ahead D:? wowpinoychannel
3c0cef1afbd097ce8c7b426e3114cbd71286901573_full.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.