Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
I wanted to introduce a free game I'm developing called, "Apocamorphosis"

RPG/ Adult/ Text Adventure/ Fantasy
Synopsis: The manifestation of hatred, lust and corruption has spread across the entire planet like a plague; erasing memories, twisting identities and mutating every living thing in it's path. As the last of the free races band together to hold it back from northern Auvora, frightened refugees flee to the southwest for safety...

Current Public Version
AMS v0.33C (Story Remaster Conclusion)
3MAY19
Word Count: 1,754,036
LinesOfCode: 105,057
Characters: 12,360,392

Current Donator Version
AMS v0.33D
Word Count: 1,767,238
LinesOfCode: 105,759
Characters: 12,436,081

Adult Themes: Breast Expansion, F2M, Growth (height, weight, pregnancy), Involuntary, M2F, Slow Transformation, Mind Control, Pregnancy, Bimbo, Shrink, Mythology/Anthro Sex, Corruption, Object Sex and Transformation, Voluntary. M/F, F/F, M/M content.
Other Themes: Adventure, RPG, Romance.

Apocamorphosis' blog: Anonynn Game Blog!
If you'd like to donate: Anonynn is creating Apocamorphosis | Patreon
Public Discord: Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Systems in the Game:
- New and Improved Character Creator (finished)
- Pregnancy (finished)
- Lactation (finished)
- Crafting/Harvesting Supplies (finished)
- Alcohol (finished)
- Resting/Make Camp/Hunting/Trapping (finished)
- Weather (finished)
- Calendar (finished)
- Status Changes (finished)
- Masturbation Scenes/Menu (finished)
- Looting/Searching (finished)
- Lust (finished)
- Relationship (finished)
- Questing (finished)
- Corruption (finished)
- Character Titles (finished)
- Skill Tree (ongoing 1/3)
- Enticing Enemies (ongoing)
- Travel (ongoing)
- Secondary Pregnancy (ongoing)

Last edited:

MayaLazarus

Vivacious Visitor
I really enjoyed my playthough of this game and can't wait to see the rest when it is finally finished!

Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
I really enjoyed my playthough of this game and can't wait to see the rest when it is finally finished!
I'm so happy you enjoyed the game!! Thank you very much :D ! I hope you enjoyed the Hallow's Shroud event as well. Thank you for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

killzone109

Potential Patron
So, embarrassingly enough, I can't figure out how to fill the waterskin...how do you make this magic happen?

Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
So, embarrassingly enough, I can't figure out how to fill the waterskin...how do you make this magic happen?
Sorry about that.
In 0.9.2C I was in the middle of transitioning all the items over to clones so that items can be duplicated and stacked, unfortunately, this affected a few items in the game, particularly the waterskin/water interactions and the oil lantern/oil cartridge. All of that has been fixed for the 0.9.2D (Patron Beta) that I released today, which is a test of new features to see what works and what doesn't essentially. In the official 0.9.2D (Public) version due out 11MAR17, you'll be able to see for yourself!
Again, I apologize for the frustration that must have caused. I hope it didn't affect your experience of the game too much. : / But if it did, they are problems that are fixed and I would love your feedback for the public version when it comes out. Thank you for playing too. I appreciate it!

H

hakiran

I really enjoyed my playthough of this game and can't wait to see the rest when it is finally finished.you realy work very smart.i like it. i suggest you a site named as the drama cool.

Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
I really enjoyed my playthough of this game and can't wait to see the rest when it is finally finished.you realy work very smart.i like it. i suggest you a site named as the drama cool.
Thank you very much!! I really appreciate the compliment ^_^ ! And sure, I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Anonynn.

fleet

Staff member
Most of this thread consisted of posts announcing updates. I'm deleting the old update posts as they don't add any value to the thread. I have NOT deleted responses that other people have made to the thread or your replies.
Please note that I have no problem with you making update posts, but please, when you do so, delete any older update posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
Most of this thread consisted of posts announcing updates. I'm deleting the old update posts as they don't add any value to the thread. I have NOT deleted responses that other people have made to the thread or your replies.
Please note that I have no problem with you making update posts, but please, when you do so, delete any older update posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Will do! Sorry about that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
AMS v0.33D is LIVE!
3JUN19
Word Count: 1,767,238
LinesOfCode: 105,759
Characters: 12,436,081

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link: Anonynn Game Blog! 80
And you can donate here if you like it! Anonynn is creating Apocamorphosis | Patreon 3
Public Discord: Join the Apocamorphosis Discord Server! 1

v0.33D

Bug Fixes/Changes
- Someone had mentioned that the Moral Choice 1 in the Character Creation wasn't showing up very often maybe 1 out of every 10 playthroughs so I went back through and modified the code there and made sure that every choice led to Moral Choice 1 proccing. (The code was fine how it was but I modified it anyway so that it was more precise).

- Fixed the player.lust=7 error, yet again! This time I went through every library and code to make sure I caught them all.

- Fixed "GH Experimentation Cells.alreadydone=True" error as this no longer applies in the game/has no function.

- Fixed this error: "quests.alreadydone14" as this is the old format of how I handled quests before and now it no longer applies.

- Apparently some of the traps in the Study were erasing dialogue before teleporting the Player to another part of the Withered Snag. This has been fixed ^_^ thanks for the catch, Ace.

- All the colors have been updated! And should be working 100% properly again.
Headless Horsemen - chocolate
Pumpkin King - orange
Hag Face - red
Wretched Soul - dodgerblue
Burning Man - crimson
Skinwalker - coral
Glob - royalblue
Wolf Sire - chocolate
Alaraune - aquamarine
Female Orc - lime
Pale Abomination - darksalmon

Callie - red
Rowen - goldenrod
Nieva - orchid
Freya - cornflowerblue
Jensen - mediumturquoise
Pascal - blueviolet

Hannah - lightgreen
Rold - green

Information- Ivory
Horny- DarkRed
Warning - Crimson
Spring - Spring Green
Summer - Crimson
Fall - SandyBrown
Winter - Snow
Water - SkyBlue
Birds - SkyBlue
Crickets - Forest Green

- Added dialogue in the Caravan Area for the 'Test Item Cache' that you can find in the beginning.

Game Expansion
- The Help Rold option is now completed. Picking this scenario will increase your relationships with both Rold +10 and Aaleahya +10 and you'll see their fight against the Emtropy. This scenario will also give you +15% Corruption for coming in direct contact with the Emtropy and you will be "infected". This will eventually change the way scenarios are played out and character motivations. This option does lead to the Withered Snag Ruins.

- The Escape scenario on the Emtropy object is now completed. Picking this scenario will decrease the Player's relationships; Aaleahya -3, Rold -5 but will not give Corruption, nor will it give the Player an "infected" scenario. This will eventually change the way scenarios are played out and character motivations. This option does lead to the Withered Snag Ruins.

- The Captured scenario leading up the Player getting thrown into Cell 7 is now completed. - In the scenario, Rold will eventually come get the Player and bring them to the Analysis Room for his experiment but he will NOT take the time to ask if the Player has any questions regarding the following topics (like he does in the other scenarios): The Pale Abomination, The Orb Room, How He Knew The Player's Name. The only Option/Topic will be to 'Continue On' which is from the Work Bench inside of the Analysis Room.

- Work on the Withered Snag Ruins continues. After a short intro dialogue, the Player will be presented with a new object called 'Debris' which will have a connected verb called Struggle which will change depending on how close the zombies are to your position. This particular action is also a Strength Check of 7 or greater; this check will change the next scene which will lead to the Player to either gaining or losing Resist. If you pass you will gain +4 Resist total. If you fail you not gain anything (except losing whatever Resist you currently have. This will also lead up to a new scene with Hannah and will lead to the very last room in the Withered Snag which will act like a homebase for the Player.

Other
- I've fixed the amount of text that is shown to the Player in both the Waterhole and the Rolling Hills room. The scripts have been separated into new objects or verbs. You will have the initial arrival into these rooms acting as normal, however the "Dirty Pool" now has a new verb "Wade and Bathe" which will display the rest of the usual text based around your Dominant Mood.

- The Rolling Hills on the other hand now have a Withered Snag object with two verbs: "Lean Against" and "Enter the Withered Snag" (the latter of which will not appear until you've leaned against the tree). The Lean Against verb which will continue the scripts that cover the Player leaning against the tree and hearing Rold's voice invite them inside. The Enter the Withered Snag verb will lead the Player into the Living Room like normal.
****Over the next couple of months these two rooms will be modified more and more to both lessen the amount of text presented and will clean up what was covered in the Caravan. Weather will be added to these rooms as well eventually too.****
***These are more or less my next "secret project" along with added directions you can travel from when you leave the Caravan (to add some slight variation to what happens on the way to the Waterhole). These won't be implemented for some time though and are secondary from the main work of the game much like the Caravan had been. But something to eventually look forward to in the future!***

- The Withered Snag object in the Rolling Hills now has it's own unique description.

- The option to 'Help Rold' during the Emtropy attack in the Withered Snag will now only appear if your Corruption is below 50% otherwise the inclination to "help him" will not occur to you.

- The Help Rold option is now completed. Picking this scenario will increase your relationships with both Rold +10 and Aaleahya +10 and you'll see their fight against the Emtropy. This scenario will also give you +15% Corruption for coming in direct contact with the Emtropy and you will be "infected". This will eventually change the way scenarios are played out and character motivations. This option does lead to the Withered Snag Ruins.

- The Escape scenario on the Emtropy object is now completed. Picking this scenario will decrease the Player's relationships; Aaleahya -3, Rold -5 but will not give Corruption, nor will it give the Player an "infected" scenario. This will eventually change the way scenarios are played out and character motivations. This option does lead to the Withered Snag Ruins.

- New Room Added to the Withered Snag. The Withered Snag Ruins which continues the story after the Player's blackout and the eruption of the Emtropy.

- You can choose either option when approaching the Orb Room now and you will be granted access to the Favor Option with Rold. Previously it was only if you actually entered the room.

- I rewrote the ending scene of the scenario where the Player has met Rold and then ATTACKS him. So that it coincides better with waking up in the Experimentation Cells (from any scenario)---which leads to the third and final scenario of the Emtropy attack in the Analysis Room. I've also cleaned up the Attack Rold code in that entire sequence as well to lessen the burden on Quest when trying to load those scenes. You also automatically fail "Quest 4: Avenge Gu'ra'ta's Honor" since it is impossible to complete this Quest until the end of the game (depending on the scenario you follow). You also lose -15 Relationship Points with Rold as well if you attack him.

- New Room Added: Withered Snag, Experimentation Cell #7 which has it's own unique description. Originally, this wasn't it's own room but instead was contained in the Experimentation Cells for the Player to see and interact with but they couldn't enter. When the Player was captured by Rold (under the various circumstances that this could happen) the Player originally wound up trapped in the Experimentation Cells (more in THAT room than in the cell itself. I decided that with all the code in that area, it would be more beneficial to break it up into it's own room. So while you can still see Cell #7 in the Experimentation Cells, it's just an object in there now. Changing how this was set up also allowed me to add objects and interactions to the Cell that are specific to the Cell itself---while also allowing me to code the scenario leading to the attack of the Emtropy. Inside the room, you'll find three objects: A bed, the floor and the surrounding bars. Each of these can be interacted with via verbs but only one of them (pace the floor) will cause Rold to appear to take you away to the Analysis Room. You need to trigger the pacing three times (or waiting on the bed once and pacing twice). Hopefully, the unknowing of what to do in the cell will help add to the game's immersion and the Player's precarious predicament. You can also view the other cells from your own and they will promptly be removed once you do as they are just there for aesthetics.

- Added No Masturbation scripts to the Withered Snag Ruins room, WS Analysis Room and the WS Extra Bedroom (that is locked for the Player in the beginning).

- In the scenario where the Player 'Attacks Rold' or 'Blunders Through the Lab' (both of which gets the Player moved into Cell 7), Rold will eventually come get the Player and bring them to the Analysis Room for his experiment but he will NOT take the time to ask if the Player has any questions regarding the following topics (like he does in the other scenarios): The Pale Abomination, The Orb Room, How He Knew The Player's Name. The only Option/Topic will be to 'Continue On' which is from the Work Bench inside of the Analysis Room.
----The dialogue in the 'Continue On' topic and the 'And Then' follow-up topic is all modified for this new scenario which eventually leads up to a new set of Reaction Choices. You can choose to Verbally Resist, Apologize, Struggle, Curse Him Out. All of these will affect your Relationship Points with him.
--------------In the 'Verbally Resist' Choice; It is Dominant Mood based with some Corruption Variables. If you have a Sexy Dominant Mood and 50+ Corruption, you will lose -7 Relationship Points with Rold. If you have 49 Corruption and under, you will only lose -3 Relationship Points with Rold. If you have a Sympathy Dominant Mood, you will gain +2 Relationship Points with Rold. If you have a Sarcasm Dominant Mood witth 50+ Corruption, you will lose -10 Relationship Points. If you have 49 Corruption and under, you will lose -7 Relationship Points. If you have a Serious Dominant Mood, you will gain +5 Relationship Points.
--------------In the "Apologize" Choice; It is Corruption Variable based. If you have 49 Corruption or under, you will gain +7 Relationship Points with Rold. If you have 50+ Corruption, you will gain +3 Relationship Points.
--------------In the "Struggle" Choice; This is a Strength Based Variable. If you have 7 Strength or greater, you will lose -5 Relationship Points with Rold (because you upset him by almost breaking free). If you have 6 Strength or under, you will gain +3 Relationship Points with Rold (because he won't notice you trying to escape and will appreciate your patience).
--------------In the "Reason With Him" Choice; This is an Intelligence Based Variable. If you have 7 Intelligence or greater, you will lose -3 Relationship Points with Rold. If you have 6 Intelligence or under, you will gain +2 Relationship Points with Rold.
*This scenario is completed*

- Work on the Withered Snag Ruins continues. After a short intro dialogue, the Player will be presented with a new object called 'Debris' which will have a connected verb called Struggle which will change depending on how close the zombies are to your position. This particular action is also a Strength Check of 7 or greater; this check will change the next scene which will lead to the Player to either gaining or losing Resist. If you pass you will gain +4 Resist total. If you fail you not gain anything (except losing whatever Resist you currently have. This will also lead up to a new scene with Hannah and will lead to the very last room in the Withered Snag which will act like a homebase for the Player.

- To prepared for the upcoming changes to the Waterhole and the Rolling Hills, I've re-prepped the 'Sleeping in the Cot' scene and added a bit of meat to the descriptions and some last minute dialogue from Callie and Rowen which will lead the Player up to making a choice about which way to head. The choices will be...
--Head South Eastward
Rocky Agility Check (navigating the rocky areas/slippery)
--Head South Westward
Wetlands Strength Check (wading through the constant swampy terrain/or thick snow)
--Head Westward
Rolling Hills Intelligence Check (getting turned around or lost/white out)
---------These choices will ultimately lead the Player to the Waterhole. But once I set up more of the Traveling Scenes in the Whispering Thicket I will add them to these three choices meaning you could proc a Random/Scene/Event/Encounter.

- All of the Donator Codes: DDI (Donator's Debug Item), UNDO, PVM (Patron Vending Machine), WWW (Wingless World Warper), PBB (Patron Bottomless Bags), SMB (Stat Manipulation Button) have all had their codes updated and changed. If you need the new codes, just shoot me a PM. ^_^

Top Bottom