Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
I wanted to introduce a free game I'm developing called, "Apocamorphosis"

RPG/ Adult/ Text Adventure/ Fantasy
Synopsis: The manifestation of hatred, lust and corruption has spread across the entire planet like a plague; erasing memories, twisting identities and mutating every living thing in it's path. As the last of the free races band together to hold it back from northern Auvora, frightened refugees flee to the southwest for safety...

Current Public Version
AMS v0.33D
Word Count: 1,767,238
LinesOfCode: 105,759
Characters: 12,436,081

Current Donator Version
AMS v0.34A Chapter 1 Finale
Word Count: 1,794,797
LinesOfCode: 108,156
Characters: 12,624,259

Adult Themes: Breast Expansion, F2M, Growth (height, weight, pregnancy), Involuntary, M2F, Slow Transformation, Mind Control, Pregnancy, Bimbo, Shrink, Mythology/Anthro Sex, Corruption, Object Sex and Transformation, Voluntary. M/F, F/F, M/M content.
Other Themes: Adventure, RPG, Romance.

Apocamorphosis' blog: Anonynn Game Blog!
If you'd like to donate: Anonynn is creating Apocamorphosis | Patreon
Public Discord: Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Systems in the Game:
- New and Improved Character Creator (finished)
- Pregnancy (finished)
- Lactation (finished)
- Crafting/Harvesting Supplies (finished)
- Alcohol (finished)
- Resting/Make Camp/Hunting/Trapping (finished)
- Weather (finished)
- Calendar (finished)
- Status Changes (finished)
- Masturbation Scenes/Menu (finished)
- Looting/Searching (finished)
- Lust (finished)
- Relationship (finished)
- Questing (finished)
- Corruption (finished)
- Character Titles (finished)
- Skill Tree (ongoing 1/3)
- Enticing Enemies (ongoing)
- Travel (ongoing)
- Secondary Pregnancy (ongoing)

Last edited:

MayaLazarus

Vivacious Visitor
I really enjoyed my playthough of this game and can't wait to see the rest when it is finally finished!

Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
I really enjoyed my playthough of this game and can't wait to see the rest when it is finally finished!
I'm so happy you enjoyed the game!! Thank you very much :D ! I hope you enjoyed the Hallow's Shroud event as well. Thank you for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

killzone109

Potential Patron
So, embarrassingly enough, I can't figure out how to fill the waterskin...how do you make this magic happen?

Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
So, embarrassingly enough, I can't figure out how to fill the waterskin...how do you make this magic happen?
Sorry about that.
In 0.9.2C I was in the middle of transitioning all the items over to clones so that items can be duplicated and stacked, unfortunately, this affected a few items in the game, particularly the waterskin/water interactions and the oil lantern/oil cartridge. All of that has been fixed for the 0.9.2D (Patron Beta) that I released today, which is a test of new features to see what works and what doesn't essentially. In the official 0.9.2D (Public) version due out 11MAR17, you'll be able to see for yourself!
Again, I apologize for the frustration that must have caused. I hope it didn't affect your experience of the game too much. : / But if it did, they are problems that are fixed and I would love your feedback for the public version when it comes out. Thank you for playing too. I appreciate it!

H

hakiran

I really enjoyed my playthough of this game and can't wait to see the rest when it is finally finished.you realy work very smart.i like it. i suggest you a site named as the drama cool.

Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
I really enjoyed my playthough of this game and can't wait to see the rest when it is finally finished.you realy work very smart.i like it. i suggest you a site named as the drama cool.
Thank you very much!! I really appreciate the compliment ^_^ ! And sure, I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Anonynn.

fleet

Staff member
Most of this thread consisted of posts announcing updates. I'm deleting the old update posts as they don't add any value to the thread. I have NOT deleted responses that other people have made to the thread or your replies.
Please note that I have no problem with you making update posts, but please, when you do so, delete any older update posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
Most of this thread consisted of posts announcing updates. I'm deleting the old update posts as they don't add any value to the thread. I have NOT deleted responses that other people have made to the thread or your replies.
Please note that I have no problem with you making update posts, but please, when you do so, delete any older update posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Will do! Sorry about that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonynn

Vivacious Visitor
AMS v0.34A is now LIVE!
Word Count: 1,794,797
LinesOfCode: 108,156
Characters: 12,624,259
AMS v0.33D is now PUBLIC.

Changelog: AMS 0.34A - Chapter 1 Finale
v0.34A

Bug Fixes/Changes
- Fixed the Experimentation Cells, Alaraune error:
- You can no longer Masturbate in the Ruins or the Extra Guest Bedroom.
- Fixed Gu'ra'ta's (Female Orc) error: Error compliling expression, boolean "alreadydone" not defined yada yada. Smashed this one.
- Fixed an extra word in the Piercings Section of the Character Creator.
- Fixed the text processor error: "if player orientation_as_int" error. There were about 80 occurrences of that!
- Fixed this error: "Unable to save the file due to the following error: Failed to save field 'goblinesque man.attack' with value 'Script [...]" when trying to save. This likely wouldn't be an issue once the Save/Load library is fixed but I wanted to double check anyway.
- Fixed a crap-ton of errors with the new Character Creator, Randomize Character option.
- Fixed a crap-ton of errors with the remade Character Creator, Premade Character option.
- Updated the PreMade Characters description/explanation in the Help Guide.
- I've created a purge Resist Command. So if you don't want your Resist, you can just type "Purge or Resist or PurgeResist" and it will bring up a menu. This has been updated in the Stats too with a reminder. Once you've purged your Resist, you cannot get it back until you earn more Resist.
- Fixed some stuff in the Character Creator; mostly changing out parentheses so the editor wouldn't get confused by them clashing with the msg ("") codes.
- Removed the "you gain" messages from the Advice section of the Character Creator when choosing certain options.
- Fixed a couple of minor typos in Callie's opening story-telling sequence.
- I've rewritten all the Weather for the starting room, Winding Wood in Chapter 2, for all three major scenarios regarding the finale of Chapter 1. All Weather for every season is finished.
- Fixed an error in Quest 5. It had the stats and information from Quest 4. This has been corrected. All the other Quests were double-checked as well.
- Fixed the weird double verbs happening in Callie, Rowen, Nieva, Freya, Jensen and Pascal and I fixed the double continue jump happening as well. Everything should be smoothed out with them.
- Fixed the 'began to stir' description in the Waterhole. It doesn't make sense since I switched out how things work with that area.
- Added 'ClearScreens' to the directions leading away from the Caravan so they don't bleed into the Waterhole descriptions.
- Fixed this error: Error running script: Error evaluating expression 'ToDouble(ToString(value)) > ToDouble(rhs)': Input string was not in a correct format --- When entering the Withered Snag.
- Fixed this error when meeting Hannah: Error running script: Error compiling expression 'player.orientation=3': CompareElement: Operation 'Equal' is not defined for types 'String' and 'Int32'
- Fixed the game sometimes freezing in the West Hallway of the Withered Snag.
- Fixed this error: {if player.orientation_as_int>0} which was causing problems when entering the Withered Snag.
- Fixed the Player not getting credit for visiting the Orb Room sometimes. You now get credit whether you heed his warning or not.
- Fixed the pictures in Aaleahya and Hannah's interaction event in the kitchen.
- Fixed the Player being able to see the boxes of the Storage Room of the Withered Snag before Switching On Aaleahya's flame.
- Fixed Aaleahya light not registering in the Storage Room of the Withered Snag.
- Fixed the Laboratory Entrance not having any description on the second way through.
- Fixed "you'reboth" spacing error in Rold's "And Then" statement after the package has been given to him. This circumstance happened when you still have Aaleahya with you.
- Aaleahya now automatically skips the Ruins room.
- Removed the repeated Verb Options for Hannah in the Extra Bedroom in the Withered Snag.
- Hannah's conversation regarding the Player leaving the room now has a Cleared Screen so the Player isn't overloaded with text.
- Some of Hannah's text color was wrong. This has been corrected.
- Fixed a small text processor error in one of Rold's conversation topics after you return the Package. I also fixed the spacing in that particular section as well.
- Fixed the "And Then" topic repeating by just removing the object it's placed in since it's no longer needed at that point.
- Fixed a Weather problem in Chapter 2. ((spacing issue))
Game Expansion
**SPOILERS BELOW**
- I've written Hannah's hero moment where she rescues the Player and takes them to the last remaining room in the Withered Snag. This scene has two slight variations regarding whether or not Aaleahya was with you before hand and whether or not you were infected by the Emtropy. Either way, it leads the Player to the final scene of Chapter 1.
- The main description of the Extra Guest Bedroom is finished. It will account for different things that Hannah and Aaleahya (if she is in your party) are up to. This room will be upgradeable once you have encountered a certain NPC/Party Member (who will be named later) as well. It contains various objects that the Player can interact with; Wardrobe, Storage Chest, Guest Bed and Curtains. Each of these have unique descriptions as well. Hannah's description for all Dominant Moods has been changed slightly to account for the damage she's incurred. It also takes into account her hurt limb.
- Character Creator now has a new menu with two new choices; Randomized Character Creation (one click and a character is created), Premade Characters.
- All three scenarios for Chapter 1 are finished and implemented into the game. All of the Weather/Seasons for Chapter 2, the Winding Wood starting room has been rewritten as well to reflect all three of these major scenarios and how the player reaches them.
Scenario 1. Never Visiting the Withered Snag
Scenario 2. Visiting the Withered Snag but Denying to Help Hannah find Rold
Scenario 3. Visiting the Withered Snag and Helping Hannah find Rold
- 2 New Quests Added for Scenario 3.
-New Quest Added: Quest 6: Find and Rescue Rold Picksnap. Find and rescue Rold Picksnap from the Assimilists who have kidnapped him
- New Quest Added: Quest 7: Emtropy Purge. Find a cure to your Emtropy Infection before you lose your mind and mutate.
**SPOILERS END**

Patreon/Patron
- Added "Jake H" to the Help Guide's thank you page! Thank you again for being so great!
- Added a new Patreon Reward to the 'Goblin Family Friend ($3 Tier)' and above. On the 15th of every month when I do my usual posts, I will also release a BETA of the upcoming version for Patrons to play and test out. I thought Tier 3 and 5 were a little bare, so I wanted to add a little something extra there for people donating such generous amounts. I try to think of more in the future for the $10 rewards as well.
- I created a SubscribeStar Page. You can find it below. My reasons for doing is so that I have a backup just in case the game gets attacked by Patreon for one reason or another. Honestly, I don't think we have anything to worry about since games like RPGMAKER, VN's and so on are easier to check for violations. In order to find violations in AMS, someone would actually have to sit there and read it all 1.8-9 million words of it. Given the game's size and amount of variables, it's unlikely someone would find anything violation worthy on the first playthrough. Not to mention I haven't violated any guildlines yet in the first place. But just in case, or if anything happens ot Patreon or whatever this is the backup. I'll be posting the link along with the rest whenever I drop posts and on the front page, so don't worry about saving it or anything.
Apocamorphosis (AMS) on SubscribeStar.adult
Other
**SPOILER BELOW**

- I've written Hannah's hero moment where she rescues the Player and takes them to the last remaining room in the Withered Snag (the room in the hallway that the Player couldn't get into before), the Extra Upstairs Guestroom. This scene has two slight variations regarding whether or not Aaleahya was with you before hand and whether or not you were infected by the Emtropy. Either way, it leads the Player to the final scene of Chapter 1.
- The main description of the Extra Guest Bedroom is finished. When you first wake up in this space, it has a randomized TOD. As with all the other rooms in the game, it will have randomized descriptions of things the Player idly notices inside and it will account for different things that Hannah and Aaleahya (if she is in your party) are up to. This room will be upgradeable once you have encountered a certain NPC/Party Member (who will be named later) as well. It contains various objects that the Player can interact with; Wardrobe (where the Player can keep their extra clothing (infinite amount)), Storage Chest (where the Player can keep their extra items (infinite amount)), Guest Bed (where the Player can rest and regain all their Health (which will pass one quarter of the day)) and Curtains (which will show the current weather and Time Of Day when looked at). Each of these have unique descriptions as well.
**For this scene, Hannah's description for all Dominant Moods has been changed slightly to account for the damage she's incurred from not only the explosion but from fighting zombies and searching through debris as well. It also takes into account her hurt limb which It has an internal counter of 15. Meaning, after 15 visits (which are strategically placed through the Whispering Thicket and beyond) her arm will be fully healed.
- I've began Hannah's and the Player's final scene of Chapter 1. It opens with the Player waking up and hearing what happened after they passed out a second time. Though this will slightly change whether or not you are Infected. The following conversation will change slightly as well depending on Corruption levels and whether or not you're Infected. At the very end of the conversation, you'll be given a choice about whether to tell Hannah about everything that Rold disclosed to you about the box, the Assimilists and the Emtropy----or if he didn't tell you about any of these things, you'll be given the choice about whether or not to tell her what you DO know.
It is a simple Yes/No scenario. Yes, Tell Her. No, Refuse. If you choose "No, Refuse" to tell Hannah about what happened down in the laboratory, she will beg and plead with the Player to reconsider and ask you again. You will be prompted with another Yes/No Option. Refusing to tell her a second time will change the conversation based on Dominant Mood and Corruption levels. Your relationship with her will be reduced to 1 and then she will ask you to leave the Withered Snag as soon as you have recovered enough. Once you leave, the Player will permanently lose the ability to travel back to the Withered Snag and you will lose access to any Quests that she was going to give you. You will then start your journey in Chapter 2 but without the support of Hannah and Aaleahya (as she doesn't allow Aaleahya to accompany you). From there, it will be up to the Player whether or not they want to pursue and help Rold, or stick to their own journey (Infected or Not) to the Silver Sea Kingdom to the West.
Perks of this choice will be that the Player is basically able to free roam and go wherever they want anytime they want. You will not be restricted to find and help Rold or deal with your Infection although those storylines will still be open in some manner.
If you choose the "Yes, Tell Her" choice at anytime (whether you refused her the first time or not), Hannah will tell the Player what she thinks happened down in the lab. She'll allow the Player to rest as long as they need and then will explain why she must remain behind (the Orb is the reason as it keeps Rold sane enough to fight his own Emtropy Infection but it must constantly be recharged. Not to mention she has a broken arm). From there, depending on the Player's relationship levels with Hannah, she will give them a gift and then a couple of Quests. After that, the Player is allowed to leave the Withered Snag and will appear in Chapter 2. As an aside, you also lose -1 Corruption.
Perks of this choice will be that the Player more or less gets a home base in the Withered Snag, a room they can upgrade and a place to store their items. They'll also gain access to Hannah's quests involving Rold and the Player will be thrust into the main storyline. Player will still be able to free-roam all areas but will not be able to leave that area until AFTER they've completed the main storyline for that section. In other words, the Player will be trapped in the Whispering Thicket until they find Rold and/or the Assimilists.
This is the Conclusion of Chapter 1
**SPOILER END**

- The Character Creation has a new menu with 3 choices for the Player to choose from;
1. New Character: Manually create a new character from scratch (the usual run-through).
2. Randomize Character: Randomize every aspect of a new character (you just have to input a name at the end).
3. Premade Character: Allows you to select one of the several premade characters designed by patrons/donators.
*These took an astronomical amount of time to implement and recode @_@ I think it was close to 70k words. So randomly generated characters and Premades have returned.
**SPOILERS BELOW**
- Chapter 1 is divided into several major scenarios (not including all the mini-scenarios that lead up to the finale or that change how you reach it)...
Scenario 1. Never Visiting the Withered Snag
Scenario 2. Visiting the Withered Snag but Denying to Help Hannah find Rold
Scenario 3. Visiting the Withered Snag and Helping Hannah find Rold
All three of these scenarios will now change how the Player enters Chapter 2 as well as the description of the Winding Wood (the starting point/room of the Whispering Thicket). Each of these scenarios as mentioned above all carry significance to what Quests the Player will have access to. For example, Player's entering Chapter 2 from scenario 2 and 3 will not immediately have access to Quest 5: Smoke Signals. Player's entering from Scenario 1 however, will not have access to the Quests that Hannah provides from Scenario 3. Player's entering from Scenario 2 will not have access to either Quest 5 or the Quests from Hannah but they will gain access to other Quests.
But truly all the choices you've made by the end of Chapter 1 will affect your relationships with Hannah and Rold which will also affect the very end of the game (also taking into account things you do that lead you to that destination). Meaning every decision you make greatly matters in the grand scheme of things from Chapter 1 all the way to the end of the game.
-New Quest Added: Quest 6: Find and Rescue Rold Picksnap. Find and rescue Rold Picksnap from the Assimilists who have kidnapped him
- New Quest Added: Quest 7: Emtropy Purge. Find a cure to your Emtropy Infection before you lose your mind and mutate.
***SPOILERS END***

Top Bottom