Amazing Girl vs The Zandor - Kacey Preston (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client

Flaunting superinflated breasts and ample buttocks, as an icon of virtue and maidenhood, Amazing Girl is a complete failure. Nor is she any better as a defender of law & order. With a heroic effort, Amazing Girl narrowly defeats an overconfident flunky, only to be completed devoured by the Zandor, an indomitable brute, who serves no master save his own insatiable appetite for succulent flesh. Paradoxically, Amazing Girl has to be beaten unconscious in order to finally be made aware of the truth. Without the power to take what is rightfully yours, there would be no liberty & justice in a demoralized world, where would be saviours are little more than helpless victims of their own dark desires.

To many viewers, this simple story portrays a conflict between the forces of Good and Evil. Perhaps Evil wins, because it is truly stronger than Good. Perhaps Miss Goody Two Shoes is not as virtuous as she believes herself to be. Other viewers may see the vanity of trying to stop, control, or somehow civilize our own animal nature. As for myself, the interplay between light and dark represents a test of wills between our conscious and unconscious minds.

"Where's this creature from? He's just as strong as I am"

The Zandor comes from Amazing Girl's own subconscious, and since he is the actual source of her great power, she cannot survive without him. Just as you and I need to eat in order to live, the Zandor can never be denied, consciously or unconsciously.

Mp4 (1080p, 5 Mbps) 23:01, 850 Mb
mediafire.com/folder/7lothvaj0iv6i/

x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.