All Girl Wrestling: Ultimate Angels - no game yet (1 Viewer)

???

Potential Patron
Me back in 2007-2008:
"What's that? A female wrestling game for mobile...ehhh...waitaminute....this looks AMAZING!!!"

A decade or so later...

".....wtf man..."

The same rumors about a snes version of the game and screenshots of it still stagnate on the web, yet not one person has given the slightest bit of legitimate insight as to what has happened with this game.

This is as close as I've gotten to an answer: テクモのゲーム -Vodafone-, which very much makes the game look like it's not just a myth.
Yet there are no clickies anywhere T_T...

So...anybody? Please...I'm getting old...I need closure...

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
As far as I can tell, the talk of it being a Super Famicom game is a complete fabrication on the part of that Gamespot article (wouldn't be the first time a western game journalist was just completely wrong about something). Wikipedia article for the game says it was SFC, but lists that very article as its sole source.

Even the big lists of SFC games don't include it (including Wikipedia's own "List of Super Famicom Games" article), and I've never seen it listed on emulation lists either.

kubi mage

Club Regular
The perspective of it does look similar to a game I played on SFC called Bishoujo Wrestler Retsuden, but that game was more of a women's wrestling simulator than an action game, so the description doesn't really match. It's also made by KSS, not Tecmo, so there's that. That would have made a good mobile game, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.