ClimaxTitan's wardrobe (2014/12/05 - The Wolf Among Us!) (1 Viewer)

ClimaxTitan

Content Creator
Moderator Edit: ClimaxTitan's work has been copied over to the Resource system. Click here.

A while back, I started experimenting with creating SDT dialogues, discovered the loader, and then fell in the rabbit hole of making clothing mods and other such things. I'll catalog my successful experiments here for your pleasure.

tkJX9K0.jpg

Latest (2014/12/05): Snow White from The Wolf Among Us. Download below!

NEW! The Wolf Among Us
Snow White
(Added 2014/12/05)
tkJX9K0.jpg

Download:View attachment TWAU Snow White.swf
Hair only: View attachment TWAU Snow White Hair.swf
I stumbled across an old request thread for Snow White's hair from The Wolf Among Us and accepted the challenge plus some. Here's a complete Snow White costume, hair, and char code.

Breast size works, which accounted for like a week of development on this friggin' thing. :P

Moreclothing config lines:
; ------ Hairs ------
TWAU Snow White.swf=Snow White:DynamicHair:StaticHair
; ------ Earrings ------
TWAU Snow White.swf=Snow White:CostumeEarPiercing
; ------ Tops ------
TWAU Snow White.swf=Snow White:CostumeTop:CostumeArmwear>CostumeTop
; ------ Bottoms ------
TWAU Snow White.swf=Snow White:CostumeBottoms
; ------ Footwear ------
TWAU Snow White.swf=Snow White:CostumeFootwear

Snow White (funeral attire) (Added 2014/12/05)
VMTw5TK.jpg

Download: View attachment TWAU Snow White Alternate.swf
Alternate colors from Lily's funeral.

Bigby Wolf "him" (Added 2014/12/05)
tkJX9K0.jpg

Download: View attachment TWAU Bigby Wolf.swf
Not as elaborate as the Snow costume, but it's a little bonus to the Snow costume. Uses a character code with vanilla shirt, slacks, and shoes, but adds sleeves and Bigby's trademark arm hair.

Clothing
Nipple tape (bra mod)

mkSHozi.jpg

Download: View attachment CT-NippleTape.swf
RGB controllable! Started as an experiment with nipple replacement, decided to make it an RGB controllable bra piece. Breast size works. I wanted to go back and add some highlights to make it look more electrical-tape-like, but found out I accidentally deleted my latest work file and didn't feel like working from an old one.

Open leather jacket
mkSHozi.jpg

Top (vanilla): View attachment CT-PunkLeatherJacketTop.swf
Overtop (loader/Moreclothing required): View attachment CT-PunkLeatherJacketOvertop.swf
RGB controllable! Basically made to experiment with overtops in sby's Moreclothing mod. I may eventually go back and do full-length sleeves since rolled up leather jacket sleeves are a little odd, but I wasn't up for tackling the joint since this was my very first clothing mod.

Axent Wear headphones (vanilla compatible)
mkSHozi.jpg

Download: View attachment CT-AxentWear.swf
RGB controllable! You may have seen those cat ear headphones going around the internet. Why not put some on your SDT girl? RGB controls change the light colors. Customize it!

Backgrounds
Fitting Room
(vanilla compatible) (Added 2014/11/17)
ZQ2VFjo.jpg

Download: View attachment CT-FittingRoom.swf

You were out shopping and she got all excited and couldn't wait to go home first. How could you say no?
Animated. The curtain waves subtly and occasionally you can see the silhouette of somebody walking by. Don't get caught.

Last edited by a moderator:

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: ClimaxTitan's wardrobe

You picked everything up fairly quick, welcome to the forum.
Consider observing how others have formatted their posts, as it stands your layout does not scale well in the event that you add more content.

KageRa

Potential Patron

Very impressive work sir. I can't wait to see what else you come up with :D

Lizoran

Potential Patron

Gotta say, i love the overtop jacket a lot
hope you make more awesome things

ClimaxTitan

Content Creator
Re: ClimaxTitan's wardrobe 'n' stuff (NEW BG! updated 2014/11/17)

Thanks for the comments, folks!

I decided to try my hand at making a background this weekend and came up with a nice little fitting room. I might write a dialogue to go with it soon. :) You can check it out in the OP.

aztlan

Casual Client

Nice background.

Are you planing to do anymore? I like the concept of having animations in the background.

One where someone sticks their head in would be great (if probably an order of magnitude more difficult).

ClimaxTitan

Content Creator

Thanks! I do have some ideas, but I'll be avoiding anything that requires me to draw people. :)

My big idea right now is a Supernatural fan project with fully original background, him and her costumes, and dialogue, but it'll probably take me a few weeks to finish, assuming I don't burn out.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Nice little thread I stumbled across... I like the concept of the dressing room background. Though, Im not sure you realize but in addition open leather jacket (not the over the top one) the dressing room and the headphones all work with Vanilla SDT. I look forward to more fun in this thread... sigd btw

ClimaxTitan

Content Creator

Yeah, I realized after my initial post that most things work in vanilla too. Thanks though!

NEW UPDATE! The Wolf Among Us content. Complete Snow White costume with funeral variant and Bigby Wolf "him". Check the OP! ;D

It took me over two weeks to make this dang thing because I'm no artist (pushing and pulling vectors for hours is exhausting) and I stubbornly decided to make it breast size compatible with some... creative wardrobe malfunctioning built in.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Re: ClimaxTitan's wardrobe 'n' stuff (updated 2014/12/05)

That's a really awesome Snow White, looks just like her. Well done.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
TWAU mods? Sweet! Thanks! Again, nice work, man!

But, hmm, Bigby should "wolf-out", eh? (Does he? Haven't checked yet).

sby

Content Creator
Coder
holy shit :o, i don't think i have ever seen a mod that does this:

very nice touch to your wolf among us import ;D

edit - pic of shirt opening up with breast size removed

cwking420

Potential Patron
sby said:
holy shit :o, i don't think i have ever seen a mod that does this:

very nice touch to your wolf among us import ;D

That would be nice to use with breast expansion.
breastexpansion:"[SHOCK]HOLY SHIT! My tits are bursting out of my top!"

jchaoshero

Potential Patron
Got to say I love that changing room. Your is one of the few background that Look like it belonged in the game. Now I can live my dream of working in a Costume store and bang the bosses daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.