What happened with RP here? (1 Viewer)

Tilltomorrow

Vivacious Visitor
I messaged stomachache. He replied he don`t into rp but later posted his co-work with other user.

Messaged galvatron88, he was interested at first but then stopped conversation.

Jade1503 agreed and we had little co-working but he did not followed rules so I stopped the process. It not his fault alone as it looks like our discussion was originally based on rules that did not suit him.

Chainsaw was busy at work so we have a time skip in our rp process, but then he returned and said he is ready to continue. But instead he wrote nothing in our pm but wrote two whole stories out of it.

Chun-Li_Forever looked happy to start, since he was away of site for a long time but after I described main situation and actions he liked it and wrote no reply.

So do you even rp? Here...

Last edited:

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
That's how forum RPs go in general. A lot of disconnects and misses. All worth it when you finally find a good one.

Probably better to not witch hunt folks by name, though. Since you aren't looking too fun to RP with if you create public threads about misses.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Yeah, RP folks tend to disappear / ghost a lot.

If you're looking for more violent and detailed M/F fighting RPs, with deadly outcomes for both sides, hit me up though!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I am not the one who missed.
Completely not the point. Don't call people out by name. I RP, but I sure as hell am not going to RP with you now after this thread because you might complain about me publicly. All you've done with this thread is guarantee no one else will try now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.