(Old Canon) Ryona City: Left Behind (1 Viewer)

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
This is part of the cooperative RolePlay "Ryona City" for further info of the characters and the world this RP takes place please visit:
Ryona City - Collaborative Roleplay and Canon
This is cannon to the lore and future RP of this setting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter one

I see both of them walking towards me, the one they know only as the watcher and the super heroine called Shyne, the uniform we stole so I could get infiltrated is ruined and so is the robot however it's connection to my head does not want to stop and I keep getting random images that flash trough my brain all of them garbage however my head gets lost on a single point as all the other images become nothing but a void as I concentrate on it, my house. I fell tears coming out of my eyes as the shutdown forcefully due to my injuries and the images flooding my brain, yet I only managed to whisper "Mother...I'm sorry" as I close my eyes and blackness overcomes me.

It's been six months since that happened, I do not have a clue of why I haven't died yet but a part of me fells relieved. However no matter what I do there is only a cold metal feeling all around me and the only thing in front of me is the metal celling a few inches from my nose. Maybe this is ok, maybe I'll find out who am I on the other life if there is one...I wonder if my mother is there...
I close my eyes one last time

A bright light shines in front of me, a young man with a small lock type beard and a white robe looks at me without even blinking, I smile as I think I got it made since if all boys are as cute in heaven as this one this is not going to be half bad.
I grin to myself and whisper "Hey...So? Did I make it?" The young man looks at me and raises an eyebrow at my commentary and nods, his brown skin glistening with sweat as he does so "Well, Yes you are still alive despite being on a freezer for god knows how long" as soon as I hear this I feel a cold shiver go down my spine "W-What?" I look down the light and find myself nude in front of him, I cover my breast with both hands and cross my legs to cover my softer area. I blush and feel the first wave of warm in a long time, I can't stop myself from grinning and I ask the young man "D-Did you say my..." he sighted and responded "No, I didn't" I look down at the floor and grin again "W-Would you like too?"
We both stare at each other in silence for a while. A long while

I sigh and don't look at the young man at the eye anymore and grab a little robe that he has near him to cover myself, it's one of those hospital robes that only cover your front but not your rear. It's embarrassing to say the least but it beats being naked. Then he turns to me and says "My name it's Rogelio, Doctor Rogelio Huerta" he grabs both ends on his coat and pulls it a little as to show it off "Like I was saying I found you here on the cadaver deposit whimpering a few hours ago is a miracle that you managed to stay alive, for how long where you in there" I shrug my shoulders as this is news to me as well "I don't know, I am not sure how I got here" Rogelio looks at me and nods "Do you have any friends? Family? Someone we can call?" I just shake my head "No, Sorry I don't even remember my name" the doctor stares at me and sighs "You don't have any bruises, cut marks or other signs of being forcefully locked into the drawer, So better come clean at once" I shake my head again "I'm sorry, I really don't remember anything" he then sighs and takes out his cellphone from his pocket, I tilt my head and smile "Um...What are you doing" he just stares back at me and signs "I'm calling the police" I look at him with the biggest puppy eyes I can muster "B-But I'm telling the truth! I really don't know how I got there!" I manage to fake a few tears that convince the doctor to put the cellphone down "Fine" he musters "You can stay in one of the hospital rooms while we check the records" I nod happily as he helps me get up from the metal table.

After a while I am getting some sleep at an empty bed on the hospital by myself, I smile between the sheets and I get comfy as look up and see some light and hear whispers for the first time. Apparently I was on the freezer for half a year but they say it's impossible since I don't have any marks that the victim displayed, so they probably moved the body and dumped me there, Right? It's so strange since I feel like I was trapped in that thing since forever. It's strange to look myself in a mirror again. My hair is blonde, my eyes are a beautiful bright green but my skin is rather pale and I don't have much muscles or breast at all, just tiny a cup that doesn't show up at all. As I keep looking at myself in the mirror another man appears behind me at least he looks like a man since he has rather androgynous looking and had purple skin with a huge purple hat and a wicked grin on his face, he looked at me and his grin became even wider as he looked at me. "W-Who are you?" I screamed and the man laughed very hard looking at me.
I looked into the mirror and I saw a woman dressed like a clown, her hair was dyed black and the make up on her entirely white except for the black shadows on her eyes and black lipstick on her lips, her entire body got pierced by knives, bullets and even an axe pierced her head. I looked down at my chest and all the wounds on the woman were on my. I tried to pull some of the knifes out as I felt like I was dying, my eyes teared up and I felt how the black mascara came down along with the tears "No...No! Who are you! Help! Help me! Help!" the man grabs my by the shoulder and pushes me against the mirror, not content with that he realizes my shoulder only to grab my head and force me to watch into the mirror, I no longer see the woman with clown make up but someone I remember "M-mom?" I whisper to myself "Yes, Remember ruby! Remember what happened!" I see my mother on a puddle of blood lying on her back lifeless, I try to push him back but it's not use all I can see is my own mother's corpse as I scream as loud as I can for help
I close my eyes as hard as I keep screaming for help, when I opened them again I find that help had already arrived but I was pushing away from me, the young doctor was holding my arms as well as a female nurse that held my legs so I wouldn't hurt myself, I stop struggling for a minute as I look at the doctor Rogelio and sigh in relief and cry loudly. The nurse give a concerned look but the doctor does more than that and gives me a hug. I cry in silence for a while.
After a couple of hours I calm down and the doctor sits with me, he has a serious face but at least I know now that he has a kind heart, the nurse stays as well she wear a pink scrub and wear her hair on a pony tail, her brunette hair is a little messy and she has brown eyes. I sit on the bed as both of them sit on the room right in front of me both on chairs placed on the rooms.
I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out, did I killed my mother? Why would I do that? Who was that man? I had too many questions and no money nor name. I stay quiet for a little while longer and I finally open my mouth once again "I-I remembered something, My name is Ruby...Ruby Sue" the nurse giggles as she hears my name "That's a cute name" I grin back at her and hug my legs "I remembered...My mother..." the doctor interrupted "But you still have no idea of how you ended up on the freezer" I shake my head once again to say no "I. Remembered a man a man that looked androgynous and had a silly top hat" both the nurse and the doctor look to each other and stare at me in silence "Did he looked like something out of a circus" inquired the nurse, I nodded "Yeah he had a vicious laugh and purple skin" the doctor interrupted once again "The Ringmaster" he proclaimed loudly as the room went silent once more. I felt a chill go down my spine, a fear that made me wish I was death only to stop that feeling from keep happening. The doctor looked at me and closed his eyes as he said "He is a wanted man, the leader of the Harleyz a gang of women that dress like clowns and seem to commit acts of violence at random if what you say is true this might be the clue that would leave to the capture of that criminal" Rogelio grabs his cell phone and pushes some buttons, however I grab the cellphone and scream a loud "No!" and go to the furthest corner of the bed from him, he stands up and points at me saying "What are you doing?" I blink for a moment and think about it, if what he says is true and I killed my mother is better not to have the police involved on this.
"I...Don't remember much so I might not be of much help" I replied and smiled a bit "B-Besides maybe I am just having hallucinations or stuff?" I said the doctor was not buying and of this but the nurse nodded and grabbed him by the shoulder and whispered something to his ear. He sighted loudly and turned to me "Very well, as you wish" they both exited the door and I stayed on the room alone once again.
I whisper the name again "RingMaster" and a shiver goes down my spine...
< |=== To be continued

Last edited by a moderator:

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Chapter 02

I don't know how I managed to get some sleep but I did, I sighted loudly as to make someone look at me but nobody was around to even hear me. Some memories are coming back and to my surprise most of them are pleasant, I had a brother and he was rather silly now that I think about it. We used to play that he was a dog and he barked all day long until one day a big white dog bite his arm to the point that he had to be send to the hospital.
It wasn't fair, it wasn't fair at all since the owner of the dog kept taunting my brother with the dog. I look into the mirror once again and I see the scene playing right in front of my eyes as if I had been there once more, the owner of the dog laughs his head off while looking at me shivering in fear and makes the dog come after me. What he doesn't expect is for me to use a pair of garden scissors that lie on the floor and charge towards the animal.
After that all I see is a red stain that covers all of my vision. I hug my legs once again as I feel my entire body shiver in awful delight, my eye twitches, for second while I do this but then another nightmare awakens:
I find myself on the floor of a big room panting as I look at my legs that have been broken to make sure I don't scape, once again I have the black mascara on my face dripping to the floor as my eyes are full of tears. I crawl desperately as I look around me a bunch of women with red and white suits chant happily and laugh their heads off as a cage in front of me opens; I crawl back but my feet are useless and I see yet again to be able to do nothing but to cry. Then he shows up at first he looks human but his white hair and dog ears reveal him as what he really is, he opens his mouth to reveal his sharp teeth drooling as he growls at me. I'm scared and I open my mouth to scream but it's too late he is already on top of me with his claws on my on the shoulder and his fangs my head.
Then it's darkness again.
I keep staring at the wall on the hospital bed getting all this memories back, yet nothing seems to fit in. I feel it on my head. Something is wrong in there, something doesn't fit.

"Hey, is everything ok now?" asked the nurse making me jump a little as I break from my angst. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine" I reply forcing a smile as best as I can the nurse seems to believe it and she smiles at me and sits right next to me. I narrow my eyes a bit as I don't feel like coming out yet. "So, Listen my turn just ended and I'm about to head out for a few groceries do you want to come with me?" she gives me the most innocent smile I've seen in the world I hate to say no to her but I just can't do it "S-Sorry....I don't have any street clothes" she smiles once more "Don't worry we'll get you some" I nod silently as she takes my hand and pulls me out of my room.
I come out with a rather dorky outfit that I made out of stuff on the sales bin, she is a nurse alright but she doesn't has a big salary. I wear a big red puffy hat, a red long sleeved shirt and black pants along with a pair of black sneakers. Soon after that we both go to a supermarket and I eye every single item on the ales as it has been long while since I've eaten anything but hospital food.
After she buys me a back of cookies I eat happily she stops at the flower shop and tells me "Hey, I'm going to say hello to my brother he works here" I nod as she enters and I wait outside eating my cookies happily.
Soon after a while she takes too long to return and I only have an empty bag of cookies that is bothersome to carry since this pants have no pockets. I figure I can enter the shop and put it on a trash bin and meet the nurse's brother.
As soon as I enter the flower shop a man with white hair and yellow eyes glares at me, my eyes widen as the vision of him killing me comes out once again, my lip trembles as I take a few steps back while looking at this eyes trembling "B-Baku!" I scream as the man jumps at me and tackles me against the window. I managed to see out of the corner of my eye both the nurse and his brother paralyzed out of fear.
The one I refer as Baku holds my neck and presses it hard trying to choke me. I whimper in pain as I try to kick him on the stomach to push him away but I just can't get in the right angle and he gains all of his weight on me, His fangs open and my eyes are filled with tears. But he doesn't bite, he just talks "Where are them? Tell me! Tell me where are they?" I can't speak due to the fact that I am being chocked but I manage to say "Who?" this doesn't tips him and presses my neck tighter "You know them! You smell like them! You are one of them" screams the wolf man no longer holding his anger and letting his awful fangs be shown on its entirety. I try to push him a little and in between ganging I say "I don't know what you are talking about" this only makes him more angry and he stops pressing my neck and realizes me only to force my body to fall down so he can knee me on the gut. My tears flow even more as I feel whatever air was left in me leave my body. I fall on my knees and whimper. Baku then grabs me by the hair and pulls me back "Tell me! Where are they or I'll gut you alive like I've killed your sisters before" I try to speak but the flashbacks come back to me on the minute and I see this man killing me, killing me several times as women in red and black laugh their heads off while my blood splatters all over the ground, my hands tremble as I look around me once again. Near me a pair of gardener scissors are barely close by, I try to stretch my hand trying to grab them but the grip of the beast won't let me get to them.
Baku pulls my up forcing me to stand up in pain and he says "Any last words?" I open my eyes slightly and give a weak smile "Yeah...B-Bad dog!" and I ram the gardener scissors into the beast belly.
A big howl trembles over the place making the windows that were still standing shatter around me, the beast throws me into the wall and into a bunch of gardening tools impaling me into a rake. I giggle a bit "Je je...I died like sideshow bob" I see both the nurse and her brother run towards me as I close my eyes once again. It's ok, maybe I'll see my mother on heaven. Everything get's black....
< |=== To be continued

Last edited by a moderator:

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Chapter 3

I now remember the first time this happened, it was a Tuesday a long time ago. It was Halloween and I was helping my brother to get some decorations up on the roof of the house, we made a creepy clown doll with an old mannequin and an old dresses we found on the attic among other trash we collected over the years. However my mother had forbidden us from doing it so since she had to run some errands and instructed us to wait for her until she came back. However she was taking too long to get home so my brother and I got desperate we couldn’t wait any longer; we managed to set up both the stair up on the roof so I could climb up to install out little creation on the roof.
However as I am about to reach the top of a two stories high house my brother screams something and I turn around along with the dressed up mannequin and my legs get tangled along the dress of the mannequin making me lose balance and fall to the ground along with the stair cracking my skull on the ground.

I wake up two hours latter dizzied and confused, my head hurts a little but I am still alive. I can hear my brother crying his eyes out and my mother sobbing while grabbing my hand. I’m about to be placed on the back of an ambulance and I raise my head looking out “M-Mom” everyone gasp loudly as I raise up with my head intact, immediately after that my mother faints.
That was the first time we knew of my little ability, my skull had cracked open and my brains were literally jut a paste on the ground. The ambulance was there just to recover my skinny body off the ground and keep me on a cold locker until my mother did the funeral arrangements.
Cold…Locker?
I wake up once again from my memories and look at the doctor Rogelio holding me on his hands. I smile a bit as I look at his face. “¿Please tell me is heaven this time” the doctor cracks a smile as he hugs me tightly I blush as I hear him whisper “Thank god I did not lose another one” I am still a bit weak from the experience but I raise my arms to hug him a bit. It’s has been a long day.
The nurse and his brother eye my weirdly “B-But you died! We saw it you had no pulse” says the nurse while I sight loudly as I look at them “I-It’s a family thing?” I say with a stupid grin and shrug, of course no one laughs or comments about it.

We move into a “safer” location at least as safe as a nurse and his brother can afford. I am sitting on the couch and Rogelio, The nurse whose name is Amelia and her brother Pablo all look at me at once expecting an explanation I am too nervous to give them. All of three of them and work at the hospital in a way since the nurse’s brother does a lot of flower deliveries to the patiences. I smile once again and giggle trying to see where to even start with this. I take a deep breath and look at Rogelio in the eye.
“When I was 15 I died for the first time or at least it’s the first time I remember dying, however for some reason my body can cure itself fast. After I die in about an hour I wake up once again, that’s considering if the wound was fatal…” I stop my story for a second and grab a letter opener that sits near the couch. I make a small cut on my finger “However I can still feel all the pain and unless I die my body can’t regenerate” I move around for a minute. “T-That wasn’t the first time people think I’m a corpse I’ve woken up several times in body lockers and…Well…The only way that I can die is if I suffocate or my entire body is destroyed” I grin once again but it doesn’t affect anybody. The three of them have a concerned looked on their face, Rogelio is the first one to speak “Did you lied about not remembering anything?” I shake my head “No, I didn’t” Rogelio looks at my eyes, we both stare at each other for a minute before he nods. “I believe you” I don’t know why but those words mean the world to me.

After a long interrogatory I confess that I think I killed somebody, I can’t tell them that it’s my mom of course. That I died on a military complex and my body was dumped on the body locker without anyone noticing. We do not know how long I was there but it wasn’t long since I would have run out of air and died if I stayed in there the six months I claim I was in there.

After that we agree that no one must know about this, if any other of the city’s big groups like Watcher Inc., The Pearls or worse the Ring Master find about this they won’t hesitate to tear me apart to know how to use my power to their benefit and they won’t care if my body is torn apart.
We also agree that I am going to get to stay with both the nurse and his brother until I can find a job and an apartment of my own, I was half hopping that I could stay with the doctor but beggars can’t be choosers.

At night I sleep at the couch where I was interrogated, it’s hard and I think the body Locker was more comfy but it’s all they have at the moment. I am hesitant to sleep since I just got a ton of memories back but I feel that something is keeping me away from them. I close my eyes to try to concentrate but I can’t see anything. On a brief flash once again I see the image of a hundred women laughing at me while I bleed to death, I wake up from a jump and I see Amelia sneaking around the place. I tilt my head a bit as for why she is so sneaky on her own house. She makes a sign of “Shh” with her hand and points at the fridge, she opens it up and pulls out a chocolate cake from it “If you keep quite I’ll give you half a slice” I grin and whisper “Give me a full slice and you got yourself a deal” we both giggle.

A little after we finished the cake I look at Amelia “So…Why are you helping me?” I ask, she answers with a shrug a “Why not?” and gives me the biggest smile I’ve ever seen in my life. I grin back as a sense of warm I haven’t felt in a long time overwhelms my being.
Soon after I find myself in the couch once again looking at the ceiling, a voice whispers to me “You know that as soon as they know the truth they’ll turn you in” I shake my head as I see myself sited right in front of me “No, They are my friends and they are protecting me” she giggles and leans over to look at me “Because they think you are a nice person, Or perhaps you didn’t told them everything” I close my eyes and covers my ears to but that doesn’t help at all to make the whispers go away “Maybe it was better that you didn’t remember at all” I shake my head violently and scream “Shut up!” she giggles and look at me directly, I can no longer keep my eyes closed “Don’t you get it Ruby? You are nothing but a Target Practice to all”.
I open my eyes and there’s no one here, nobody only me and the corpse of the other me dressed as a clown. I look up and I see more corpses of myself falling down from the sky making it dark all around me, I cover myself as all the images of my death open wounds in my chest, I can remember them all and I can feel them all. I look at the sky where many corpses of myself keep falling with no end. I shake my head as each memory overtakes my sences.
I whimper while I kneel down “Please…” I beg but the corpses keep falling down “I beg of you….” There is no stopping them from falling, I can't help myself , I scream "Pleaaaaase!!!" They stop on the last time I died, That day where the robot overloaded my brain.

“Pleaase....Just let me die”

< |=== To be continued

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.