Nicole Reeves Beatdown (1 Viewer)

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
CAUTION: THIS TALE HAS EXTREME VIOLENCE, STRICTLY FOR READERS ABOVE 18 YEARS OF AGE.
"come on alfred, let me have a go at him."
Alfred woodman was a man in his 60's, his hair was grey and he had been in prime condition in his youth but the 20 year old he saw before him was going to be the way she was for at least hundred years, only a few people knew of her meta-human genes and what perfect genes they were, she was 5'11 and her figure read 34C-24-34, she was wearing the perfect outfit, the black hot pants revealed her solidly muscled legs and that short blue tank top barely covered her beautiful breasts. Her arms were solid muscle and her beautiful six pack abs glistened in the stadium lights, the lights filtered through her red hair and formed a silhoutte of her beautiful face. It was apperent she had no knowledge of the effect she had on men.

"No can do, kiddo!!" Alfred said with a stern dry tone."Why not" Her big blue puppy eyes stared back at Alfred."Well for starters, Ms. Nicole Reeves, you have an ryona fetish"Alfred shot back. "So do you Alfred!!, you like seeing big men take apart beautiful women." Nicole was playing with Alfred's hair now, his thick grey hair had seen better days. "There is a difference Nicole, those are fake staged fights, you..you want to get beat up for real." Alfred had a concerned look in his eyes."Aww..so sweet!! But you know i am Meta-Human, these guys can't hurt me even if they threw a truck at me and ever since i became a reporter, i don't get to see big guys like these in the city. Guys are wimps there." Nicole lay her head around Alfred's shoulder. "Sigh! i don't know kiddo." Alfred was playing with her red hair. "Tell you what Alfred, you can come watch!!"Alfred's eyes showed a spark of interest "ooo, you like that don't you, tell you what, bring in 2 of your toughest guys and come watch them make me their bitch!!, in fact, you direct, tell them exactly how you want them to beat the shit outta me." Nicole's head was on Alfred's chest now. "I dunno Nicole, these guys are pretty pissed off that ya beat them up the last time they are gonna come at you hard."Alfred had concern in his eyes but his voice was excited, the thought of nicole getting pummeled was driving him mad. "ooo..kinky..that means they won't hold back" Nicole was excited. "Okay Nicole go get ready, i'm gonna go coax these guys." Tonight was going to be wild.

SHREDHEAD PRESENTS

NICOLE REEVES: BEATDOWN

STARRING ANGIE EVERHART AS NICOLE REEVES

BEATDOWN 1: BRUNO AND FATSO VS NICOLE

"Yeah that's it Bruno, drive her through the table"
Alfred screamed, And drive her through the table he did, he picked up Nicole's topless body and drove it through the table, she wore nothing other than a pink thong, a pair of converse sneakers and elbow and knee pads, she had taped up her wrists with white tape, she went back first into the table and the breath from her lungs escaped her, she couldn't help it, pain bought a orgasmic reaction in her. "Ufff....oh fuck yes..oh god" was what she managed when the hard wood of the table gave way against the force of the throw and her muscular back, she lay there catching her breath before exclaiming " That was awesome" to bruno.

Bruno and fatso didn't seem to mind, they had beaten up millions of broads before for Alfred's men dominate women company but this one was special, she was letting them make her their bitch the real way, everything they were doing was real and every scream coming out of Nicole's mouth made them want to punish her more. Alfred quickly cut up their thought process "Okay now Bruno put a head scissors on her and fatso straddle her and give her your worst." Bruno wasted no time putting her in a head scissor and fatso straddled her beautiful six pack stomach, Alfred watched as fatso raked her breasts and punched her stomach again and again as Bruno poured on the pressure from his headscissors, hearing Nicole scream "ahhh..fuck...ufff...yeah give it to me, uffff..harder..harder..oh..ufff..yeah..fuck yes..hit me harder..i can...uggggh!!!..ufff..take..ufff....it!!!" Just drove Alfred wilder. "Okay boys she wants more, we don't turn down ladies, fatso be a gentleman and rip her panties off and show her some feline love, Bruno rake and bite those breasts like there's no tomorrow, Jimmy you gettin all of this?"

Jimmy the gent was a cameraman, he was with Alfred through his hardest times, they started the company together and Jimmy had seen many a woman be dominated in this place but Nicole was special, she took the game to another level, her meta-human genes allowed her heal within 2 seconds of any injury, she could take more and she enjoyed putting het body through this and what a perfect body it was, now nude Nicole was in all her glory, there was not a single scratch or a bruise on her perfect 10 body, through the viewfinder, he saw Bruno lift up Nicole and throw her chest first into a nearby wall, he followed it up with a elbow to her back causing Nicole's head to spring back, Bruno grabbed her lovely red hair and gave her a chop to her breasts which reddened them for exatcly two seconds and then threw her to the ground. He stomped her stomach while Fatso drove a knee into Nicole's pussy. "Ahhhh...yesss..that's..ahhh..more like it, stomp me rake my tits...oh fuck...ohhhh...yeah..i am your bitch." She exclaimed. Jimmy was getting the footage of his life. "Gee..why don't we do it bare knuckle style."Jimmy thought aloud. "Great idea Jim, boys you know what to do" Alfred motioned to the boys. Nicole could barely conceal her excitement. "I don't know what that means but it so...."Bruno pulled her up roughly by the hair.

Nicole grinned as she was being pulled up to her feet."Uffff...oh yeah...big boy, you sure know how to handle a woman." Nicole smiled. Bruno put her in a tight full nelson and gave her a kick to the cunt just for good measure. Fatso got to punching her stomach right above the crotch for maximum pain and raked her tits, after a while they changed places and Bruno took over raking her tits and punching her all the fondling her pussy roughly, he even bit her nipples. "ufff..ahhh...yeah big boy..give it to me...argghhh...ahhhhhh...yeah...you..ufff" another punch invaded her stomach."ugggh...you boys are great." Bruno picked her up and spread her delicious body over his knee a backbreaker. He continued punching her stomach and biting her tits while fatso kneed her crotch."uffff...ahhh..quite the....ufff....yeah...oh god....yeah...tits and pussy people aren't you? i like that." Bruno put her in a full nelson again and now they took turns punching her face..wham..nicole's head snapped backwards..bam..now to the right...bam...now to the right. Bruno and Fatso were taking sadistic glee in punishing her. "This is so much fun boss!" Bruno exclaimed. "This little bitch is a whore for punishment." Suddenly Alfred's eyes froze, he motioned jimmy to stop rolling and quitely move out. Bruno Noticed them "hey where are yo.." Bruno and fatso didn't know what hit them but they were thrown back at least 2 feet, they then saw Nicole's eyes and body glow red and her hair took on the form of Flames, she walked toward them in ruthless and cold slow steps. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?" she screamed. Bruno and Fatso looked at each other. " Not good" they both screamed at each other.

TWO MONTHS LATER

STEAMPORT HOSPITAL

"Crap Alfred, you should have told them." Nicole was pacing up and down the hallway. "Me?!! how bout you? i knew this would happen again."Alfred said pointing a finger at Nicole."Oh this again. blame it all on me."Nicole shot an accusotary finger back."WOULD YOU TWO KNOCK IT OFF!"a loud stern boice boomed behind them."Fred so good to see ya again." Fred alistar was the local doctor at the small town of steamport, he had studied abroad and was well respected in the town as the best."they are awake now."Nicole and Alfred began walking toward the ward."Uh Nicole, stay here for a sec. while i go prepare them first." Alfred motioned her to stay. Nicole understood and stood her ground as she watched Alfred and Fred dissapear into the ward.

20 MINUTES LATER

"Itts mmokkkay niiiicooole" Bruno said as spoke through the plaster. "Yeeeeahh, weeee diiidn't know bout your mom" Fatso added."Shhh boys, rest now, i am sorry i should have warned you the w word sets off the demon in me but i am making it up to you guys, here have this." She gave them both a remote with a single button on it. "See this collar right here??" She motioned to a dog collar on her neck, it had Bruno's and Fatso's name on it. "It means i am your bitch and whenever i am in town, you can press that button and that little screen on the remote will tell you where exactly i am, so you can come beat me down anytime, the more surprised i am the better."Nicole said in a calm voice. Fatso pressed the button right away and they all shared a laugh together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.