"My Sexual Situation Death" - Reuploaded from Deadskirts (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Club Regular
It was another beautiful spring day in Bermuda, I was lying by my pool, trying out my new pink rose Victoria Secret bikini. As my mind was aimlessely wandering, the phone rang, it was my contact in the organization. She had another contract for me, his name was Jimbo and he was from Texas. I thought to myself, OH GOD, Jimbo from Texas, sounds like another loser to add to my trophy case. Then i thought, hey, they say everything is bigger in Texas, therefore, I hoped maybe Jimbo wouldn’t disappoint me. As a ritual, I always tested my victims sexual prowess before I eliminated them. I never really understood what drove me to do this, was it my driving thirst for orgasmic nirvana, resulting in my insatiable sexual appetite or was it just the soft side of me thinking that my victim at least deserved to have the best sex imaginable before he ultimately died.

She finally faxed me the details of the contract. Fortunately, Jimbo appeared to be fairly good looking , maybe a little middle aged, but someone who probably had his way with a few women in his time. He was to be in Bermuda next week, therefore I had to plan the time and place for his demise.

As the day for Jimbos arrival rolled around, I had finally wrapped up the details of my plan. Since we were having such beautiful weather, I decided that I would lure him down to a deserted part of the beach and finish him off in the sandy surf as I always loved the feel of the sand caressing my body on a cool windy night. Next, what outfit to wear. I decided to go casual, not wanting to ruin anything expensive on the beach. I put on my sleevless white tank top, ribbed, with plenty of form fitting spandex and my white danskin pants, also loaded with spandex. I always skipped the panities with my danskin pants, as they truly felt like second skin. What shoes to wear? I always loved to kill my victims wearing a nice pair of boots. Luckily for me, my new pair of Stuart Weitzman knee high boots just arrived. They were a shiny black with 2 inch spiked heels, I figured they would look good under my pants, giving my legs an extra stretch.

I spent almost an hour walking through the hotel, hoping to run into Jimbo. The hotel security guard starting giving me dirty looks, probably thinking I was a hooker looking for some action. I finally spotted him ordering a drink at the bar on the outside patio. Just as I imagined, there he stood, probably 6’3’, wearing a white shirt, brown cordouroy jacket, with longhorn emblems on the lapels, jeans and of course cowboy boots. This was Jimbo, my next hit!

As it was getting crowded, I moved quickly to get the seat next to his. As I sat down, I could see Jimbos’s eyes immeaditely focus on my spandex accentuated DD breasts. I thought to myself, this was going to be easy. We sat there for about an hour, I had reached my max of 3 drinks and it had finally gotten dark . I told him I knew a beautiful spot on the beach where we could take a walk and enjoy the nice cool breeze blowing in from the sea. He reacted like a little kid in a candy store, it seemed almost to easy.

I drove to spot I had picked out, it was very desolate and there was high sand dunes that would help block anyone from seeing us. We walked about 25 yards and then turned around, I told him I forgot I was wearing 2 inch heels and it would be easier if we could
just sit and enjoy the cool breeze and the sound of the surf crashing on the shore. We walked over to one of the high sand dunes and sat down, our backs resting on the dune

I was a bit tipsy therefore I didn’t waste any time. I moved on top of him and began kissing him and then slowly moved down his body, unbuttoning his shirt then removing his pants. I quickly slid my pants off and pulled my top off. I began to move back up his body, stopping at his briefs, slowly messaging his manhood, feeling it quickly stretching the cotton to the bursting point. I began to slowly remove his briefs, as the elastic waistband dropped lower, my head jerked back, I felt like someone had slapped me in the face. I looked down, Jimbo’s manhood was standing at complete attention, it hit me like a fallen tree standing straight up. As I looked, I realized that well endowed was a understatement, this thing was a 105mm howitzer. I guess they were right, everything is bigger in Texas.

I slid my body forward, resting on Jimbos navel and slowly began moving my pelvis up and down and then in a slow circular motion, my left hand reaching behind me, stroking the base of the giant howitzer. As the throbbing, convulsive twinges began to emanate throughtout my body, I thought to myself, could this be the orgasmic nirvana I have spent my entire life searching for.

I slid forward and bent over Jimbos face, my DD’s practicely bursting through the seams of my bra. Jimbos eyes were quickly wideneding and his mouth was hanging down, I looked at him and said "time to have some fun”. I slowly lowered my bra, my DD’s exploding into Jimbos face. He clutched the sides of both of my breasts, bringing them together, and began furiously kissing each nipple. At first, I thought it was the first time he had been overwhelmed which such breasts, but as his stimulation began to take hold, I realized this guy knew what he was doing.

I couldn’t get my mind offJimbos massive manhood, I pulled up and turned myself around. As I began to massage Jimbos hardened rock, I slowly lowered my pelvis down into Jimbos face. I thought, let’s see if he can work this like he did my nipples. He didn’t dissapoint me, his tongue moving a wide swath across my entire lips, then moving slowly and meticoulousy deeper, reaching every point of lust in my throbbing pussy, my legs slowly tightening and spreading wide, my boot heels digging deep into the sand dune.

Enough of the foreplay, time for me to have some fun. I slid my body forward and began to lower my self down on Jimbos massive projectile. I moved in a very slow circular motion, knowing that something this size could touch and stimulate every erogenous part of me. I didn’t even to have to hit bottom before I was overwelmed , my body experiencing quick surges of lust, my nipples hardening, my hips and clit throbbing uncontrollably. I threw my arms forward, grabbing the sand, my pelvis thrusting faster and faster, my breasts swing wildy in the air. Jimbo reached down and grabbed both of hardening cheeks and joined in, thrusting up as I rode the wave of orgasmic pleasure enveloping my body. I could feel the climax coming, thinking nirvana had arrived, my body jerking up. I thrashed out, trying to grab at the sand my back beginning to arch straight back, I started to scream, OOOH GOD, DEEPER, FASTER, YEESS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, my body jerked forward, I was
almost paralyzed with pleasure, never experiencing anything like it. As I sat upright, Jimbo continued thrusting harder and faster, hoping to experience some of the pleasure that had just overwhelmed me.

Then, in an instance, I heard two quick thuds, my body jerking backward, my breasts, feeling like someone had crushed them, engulfed in hot searing pain. I was in shock, not knowing what happned as Jimbo continued to thrust his way toward orgasmic pleasure. I slowly looked down, MY GOD!!, my prized, silver dollar size areolas, were spurting blood. As my eyes moved forward, I saw a black silhouette standing on the surf in front of me, my eyes moving up until the black became light. There stood a tall, blond women in a wet suit, her legs spread, her arms held out with her hands clutching a handgun. I couldn’t believe it, was I am dreaming, then the searing pain in my breasts woke me up and I realized it was no dream.

As Jimbo continued thrusting deeper and deepr into me, I screamed out, "OH GOD MY BREASTS", unfortunately, Jimbo reached around and began squeezing my devasted mammaries, causing me to scream louder. It was all unimaginable, there I was sitting on top of some guy, who thrusting deep into me, while my prized breasts flopped up and down, decimated by an assassin's bullets.

As I slowly weakened, a funny thing happened, the orgasmic stimulation of Jimbos thrusting began to overwhelm the pain emanating from my breasts, I was realizing that a final orgasm was possible. I tried with all my strenthg to join in on the thrusting, then BOOM!!!, Jimbos 155mm howitzer sent shell after shell of hot molten liquid straight into me, drowning my entire pussy. I jerked my body back and let out one final orgasmic scream, and fell backwards, my shoulders coming to rest on my boot heels.

I went to my death knowing I had found orgasmic nirvana and achieved the fastest multiple orgasm of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.