Looking for more Girls used as Sexy Shields on Battlefields (1 Viewer)

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Does anyone have suggestions where to find more pictures like these?

http://www.sexyamazons.com/gals/albums/userpics/0017~1.jpg

Fantasy Maidens - 33~3 - Sexyamazons.com Art - Female combat, Death fetish, Amazon battle

The artist is Waraji/ Warajiya.

I have practically everything he has ever done that is available online, but I’m specifically looking for pictures of defeated women warriors impaled on big monster cocks, forced to serve as shields as the monsters rampage around slaughtering their sexy sisters. Preferably with more sexy bodies around in the background, twisted in pain, impaled on spears, etc.

I like to see sexy women displayed as trophies via impalements or forced to assume sexy stances at the feet of masters.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
May I ask if you have anyone else 'like Waraji' in mind?

It seems he is really one of a kind; very few people (if any) have quite the same style.

I like Shabazik from DeviantArt, but Shabazik is a lot more cartoonish and less gritty.

Waraji has the right level of sexy and brutal and dramatic and erotic. A lot of erotic-art guys, can't quite be called artists the way Waraji can.

Honestly can't think of anyone who can wear Waraji's shoes. I assume he has gotten an important job, or is now married, or in some way occupied with other things...

aaravkumar

Vivacious Visitor
May I ask if you have anyone else 'like Waraji' in mind?

It seems he is really one of a kind; very few people (if any) have quite the same style.

I like Shabazik from DeviantArt, but Shabazik is a lot more cartoonish and less gritty.

Waraji has the right level of sexy and brutal and dramatic and erotic. A lot of erotic-art guys, can't quite be called artists the way Waraji can.

Honestly can't think of anyone who can wear Waraji's shoes. I assume he has gotten an important job, or is now married, or in some way occupied with other things...
You may want to check out Bodak1984 on DeviantArt.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Just as a follow up,
Bodak is definitely Waraji's equal in creating mass battle scenes. I've noticed some artists get lazy and use the same model in different poses, but Bodak puts thought and effort and creativity into his work.
Although I would say he is less focused on the erotic aspect.

Bodak has no 'sexy shield' pictures as far as I can see.

Even Waraji's best 'sexy shield' pictures are very few. Since Sexyamazons has gone down I am going to post here to show what I mean.

I would like to fantasize about a Agent Aika scene where Gusto and Gozo are carrying terrified Delmos. They are anally raping the Delmos even as they walk around with the Delmos in their arms, carried as shields. The bodies of other Delmos are scattered around them; everyone has been brutally beaten. (There is no guro stake impalement in my fantasy hentai, but some of the Delmos have been penetrated with their own weapons.)

Attachments

• normal_0017-1.jpg
    normal_0017-1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 552
  • normal_33-3.jpg
    normal_33-3.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 557

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Haven't posted for a while, just bumping this up with something tangentially relevant.

I haven't come across more sexy shields in anime or manga. But in the past few months I have come across some pretty good ecchi which I will list below:

Satanophany
Caterpillar-Arachnid-Killing Bites-Blattodea
Eros Survival
Pansuto
Takayutashiki Shoujo

This is not really ecchi, but it is pretty entertaining
Ishuzoku Reviewers

Among the above, I think Satanophany has by far the highest chance of showing sexy zako being used as body shields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.