Julia VS Big Man (1 Viewer)

BW30

Club Regular
Another commission, and my first story with sexual content. It's nothing too excessive, just a bit here and there.

-----

I sat in my seat and watched the woman in the ring stretch. She had long beautiful legs, and her leotard, which covered the top half of her body except for her hands, shoulders, and head, made them look even longer. She wore flats on her feet, and kept her medium length hair in a ponytail. She was very althletic, and was, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

And I was married to her.

Julia, my wife, stretched her incredibly flexible body in the ring while she was waiting for her opponent to arrive. From what I understand, she was fighting another woman today. A jujitsu fighter, I believe. I've seen my wife fight many times before, but it always made me nervous. She was a very good fighter, but still, anything could happen in the ring. I even fought a few times myself, but this was definitely more of my wife's passion than mine. I showed up to support her every fight, and would continue to do so. And it's not like there aren't certain benefits that come with being married to a beautiful female fighter.

Occasionally we would roleplay in the bedroom, where I defeat her in combat. She's such a strong woman, both physically and personality-wise, that it was an interesting change to reverse the roles where I dominate her. Sometimes I would even "finish her off" during our roleplay sessions. I would snap her neck, or choke her out, or squeeze her until she went limp. I especially enjoyed putting her in a backbreaker. She could bend really far! Of course it was all fantasy. I wouldn't want my girl to get hurt out there for real.

Julia wrapped her arms around one of her legs, which was pointing straight up at the ceiling, when finally her opponent entered the ring. It was not at all what I was expecting. He was about as far away as you could get from a female jujitsu fighter. First of all, he was a man. Second of all, he was big. Very big. My wife had fought men before, but none were this big! He wore green MMA shorts, and nothing else. The hair that was absent from the top of his head seemed to migrate down to his chest, which had plenty. He looked very serious, and I wondered what the deal was with the changeup.

Seeing her large opponent was enough to make me quite a bit nervous, but then a cage slowly made its way down and surrounded the ring. I was expecting Julia to fight a normal match against a woman roughly her size, and apparently the fight was now against a giant of a man in a cage match. The crowd seemed to be more than happy with the way things were looking. I hoped Julia would be alright. She was tough and smart, so she just had to outthink her opponent, which didn't look like it would be too hard.

The bell rang, signifying that the fight had begun. Here we go.

"C'mon Julia! You can do it!"

If she could hear me, she didn't show it. Her mind was entirely focused on her opponent. They circled each other in the ring like two animals ready to tear each other apart. Julia had her fists up, and the big guy had his hands up in what looked like a grappler's stance. Him being a grappler might be a good thing. Julia's body could bend much farther than most, so she could use that to her advantage.

Julia was the one who struck first. She delivered a hard kick to the big guy's midsection. She delivered three more kicks in quick succession in a attempt to wear him down. The guy just took the hits! He didn't even try to block, and he didn't look like he would be wearing down any time soon. I saw a look of worry flash across my wife's eyes, but it quickly turned back to her normal determined look. She threw a few punches in the guy's chest, but again, he just stood there taking the hits full force. I could see Julia was getting frustrated now. Her punches and kicks became harder and less precise. She was throwing everything she had at the guy, but he just stood there, as if to say, "You can't hurt me!"

Julia took a step back and was breathing heavily now. I saw her close her eyes in an attempt to gather her thoughts and calm herself. Pure strength wasn't going to win her this fight.

She probably should have kept her eyes open.

The big man approached Julia. She opened her eyes too late! The man grabbed ahold of her, held her high above his head, then just let her go. She crashed down hard onto the ring mat. I've been thrown to the ground before in a ring, it does very little to cushion the blow. And I've never fallen from that hight before, I can only imagine how that must have felt. She beat her fist on the ground once, then rose up to her feet. I never saw her look more determined in all her life. This was a huge mismatch, and she knew it. Still, I knew how talented she was, she would find a way to beat him.

But what if she didn't? I couldn't help but think that she might just lose this one. I felt bad for her, and of course I was worried for her safety, but part of me was... turned on?

Julia charged at the big man with a fierce look in her eyes. She attempted to tackle him and get him to the ground, but it was like trying to tackle a brick wall. Big Man grabbed my wife by her head with both hands and lifted her up off the ground. Her hands were beating on his, trying to get him to break his grasp. Her legs were kicking but not doing any damage to the man. He walked her over to the cage wall and slammed the back of her head into the wall. He let her go and she crashed down hard on the mat. She wasn't getting up...

Big Man grabbed ahold of the back of her leotard and lifted her up. Her arms and legs dangled limply, brushing against the mat. He swung her into the cage wall three times, and there was a loud CLANG on each impact. She crashed back into the ground totally out of it.

There was a bulge in my pants. I couldn't help but remember our roleplay sessions in the bedroom. It hurt to see Julia on the losing end of a fight, but I figured she knew what she was getting into. She had been hurt before, and she always came out stronger afterwards. Obviously I didn't want any real harm to come to her, but I couldn't help from letting my mind wander...

-----

Big man grabbed my wife's arms and dragged her to the center of the ring. He grabbed her ponytail and yanked her up to her knees. Her arms dangled and brushed against her bare sweaty thighs that had gotten a bit dusty from the ring. Her leotard hung loosely, stretched and torn from the previous attack, revealing more than she intended. Big Man placed his large hand under my wife's chin. Julia slowly opened her eyes immediately knew how bad her predicament was. She looked right into my eyes. First I saw fear, then... something else. I looked down to the crotch in her leotard, and noticed a dark spot. She had grown damp, and I knew part of her was thrilled by the danger. The crowd was chanting, "Snap her neck! Snap her neck! SNAP HER NECK!"

She was too far away to hear, but I could see her lips moving ever so slightly. "I love you. Goodbye."

CRACCCKKK!

Big Man cranked my wife's head harshly. Julia's arms twitched as her head flopped around her neck like it was made of rubber. She flopped to the ground, totally lifeless, with her head at an awkward angle and her eyes still open. The cage around the ring started to rise back to the ceiling. Big Man placed his enormous foot on the small of her back, rose his arms in the air, and gave a victory yell. The crowd went wild at the show of brutality. Big Man lowered his arms, stomped down once on my wife's back, letting out a another loud cracking sound, then left the ring.

-----

I shook my head and tried to refocus myself back on the fight. Suddenly I remembered where I was, in a fighting venue, and my wife was in the ring losing against a giant beast of a man. My concern for her returned as I started nervously biting my nails.

Big Man grabbed her ponytail and brought her up to her feet. She was clearly dazed, but still conscious. Big Man drove his fist hard into my wife's stomach, making her gag and cough. Still holding on to her pony tail, he punched her in the stomach several more times. Then he hit her in the center of her face. He let go of her ponytail as he punched her, and she stumbled backwards, crashing into the cage wall. He grabbed her face with his large hand that just about covered her entire head. He slammed the back of her head against the cage wall and held her there while he pummeled her stomach. Julia tried to cry out in pain, but all that came out were more coughs. Spit flew out of her mouth with each hit. He finally let her go and she sank to her knees. Then Big Man backhanded my wife across her face. She fell sideways on the mat.

The bulge in my pants was intensifying. I just couldn't help it. I was covered in a cold sweat. I've never felt more conflicted in my life. I had never seen Julia take so much punishment before. I wanted to get her out there... but I also wanted to see what would happen next.

Again, my mind wandered.

-----

Big Man stomped down on my wife's foot and she screeched out in pain. Then he moved up to her knee, and stomped down again. Then he kicked her and she rolled over onto her stomach. He stomped down on her back, and Julia screeched out again. Then he stomped down higher on her back. Then he placed his foot over her neck and paused.

"Should I do it?!"

The crowd's response was unanimous.

STOMP!

Big Man stomped down on my wife's neck. Her arms and legs shot straight out, then fell limp. Then he stomped down on the back of her head, as if that was even necessary. He grabbed ahold of her ankle and held her up in the air as if he was displaying her body like a trophy. She was totally limp, totally lifeless, totally gone. He then dropped her and she collapsed into a heap.

-----

I had trouble concentrating. My mind kept wandering, but I needed to focus. I needed to see what was happening to Julia!

Big man grabbed onto her legs and started pulling back. A boston crab! I had performed this move on Julia before. She told me it felt good. Wonder how it felt for her now. Big Man pulled and pulled. He started looking confused, like he was expecting something to happen. What did eventually happen was not what he was expecting.

Julia moaned. It was not the sound one made when one was in pain. This was for... another reason. I've heard that moan countless times. That sound entered my mind and sent me on another daydream...

-----

Big Man pulled and pulled, and my wife started moaning intensely.

"Unnngh. Mmmmmm. Ughhhhh! Harder! Please!"

Big Man obliged her. He sat on the mat with his legs on either side of Julia's head, still holding onto her legs. Her feet were all the way back past her head. Big Man yanked back hard, and her flats came off of her feet. Her body was bent entirely in half. Big Man made his way up her sweaty legs. He had his hands on her powerful thighs now, and he started pressing down. Something cracked, and Julia moaned again. Big Man looked down at Julia's crotch. It was soaking wet. He pressed down harder and harder, trying with all of his might to break her in half. She was loving every second of it. Her moans intensified, and finally at the moment of her climax, her body had given out and her back broke.

The big guy picked Julia's body up and held her broken form out to the crowd. He folded and unfolded her body several times to show how broken she was. Her body folded effortlessly, like there was nothing holding it together. He made a mock sad face, as if he was sad that he broke his favorite toy. Then he laughed just before he hurled my wife's broken body into the cage wall. It fell to the ground in a mangled pile.

-----

Stop it! Pay attention to the fight! You're wife could be in serious trouble! I tried to talk to myself out of daydreaming. I needed to be present for Julia.

I saw that her face had turned beat red, whether it was from exhaustion or embarrassment, I didn't know. Her moan was involuntary, but it looked like she was fully conscious now. Julia twisted herself free of Big Man's grip, and for the first time in the fight, he was caught off guard. I knew from experience that Julia's body could bend in and out of just about any position. She crawled up the giant's body like a spider until she made it to the very top. She wrapped her powerful legs around Big Man's head so that the back of his head with in her crotch. She squeezed hard, wrenching this way and that, beating on his head with her fists, trying anything just to bring the man down. In some way, it sort of worked. Big Man jumped into the air and threw himself backwards, slamming Julia's body into the mat. The back of his head slammed hard into her crotch. She lost her grip on Big Man and her arms and legs splayed outward. He got back to his feet, and Julia rolled to the side, holding her crotch in pain.

Big Man seemed angry that Julia had got one up on him, even though it didn't accomplish much. He started kicking my wife around the ring. After each powerful kick, her body rolled end over end around the ring.

"Get up! C'mon, GET UP!"

I couldn't help to yelling out to her. The crowd was loud enough, I doubt she could hear me. I was really worried now. Big Man had fire in his eyes, and Julia was clearly worn out. I hoped they would stop the fight soon. It was clear who would win this one. Damnit Julia, just get up!

Julia lay on the floor curled up. She slowly got up on her hands and knees, but Big Man was already on her. He grabbed her ponytail and brought her up to her feet. The look of defiance on her face made me proud to be her husband. She was a true fighter, right up to the end.

The two stood there in a stare down. Big Man's body didn't have a scratch on him, while my wife's was covered in sweat and dirt. Her leotard was nothing more than scraps now, barely keeping her covered. It was torn in several places, and the left arm was hanging loose at her side. Big Man grabbed the arm of the leotard and tore it off and let it fall to the ground in a show of dominance. Julia's look of defiance didn't falter. She just kept staring him down, waiting for his next move.

Big Man grabbed her head with both hands and headbutted her, driving his forehead into hers. Then he grabbed her throat with one of his enormous hands and lifted her up into the air. He held her out, and her kicking and flailing did nothing to loosen his grip. Her flats came off one after the other from her furious kicking. Her face started turning purple, and she gagged violently, her whole body twitching, trying to find air. Would she be able to get out of this one?

-----

Big Man tightened his grip on my wife's throat. She gave out one last gag, then her arms fell limply to her sides, slapping against her bare legs. Her eyes had rolled back into her head, and she was totally limp, dangling in the air, being held up by her neck by Big Man. The giant oaf grabbed on to Julia's leotard with his free hand, and tore it completely off. He held both my wife's unconscious naked body and her leotard up to show to the crowd, who was going crazy at this point. Her perfect, naked form looked incredible, even as she dangled in Big Man's grasp. The lights were reflecting off of her shiny naked body. I had never seen a more beautiful sight in my whole life.

Big Man dropped the remains of my wife's leotard, and now had both hands around her throat. Her stomach contracted as it tried to find air that wasn't there. The beastly man started to squeeze with all his might with both hands, the veins in his arms bulging from the exertion. Finally I heard a loud snapping sound, and I saw Julia's head tilt to the side. He had crushed her throat, snapping her neck and ending her life. He held her there in that position as the cage rose above the ring. When it reached the top, Big Man, keeping one hand on her throat, walked around the ring, displaying my wife's naked body to the crowd. Then he looked me right in the eyes as he dropped her body, letting it fall harshly to the mat. I ran into the ring to see the damage up close. Her neck was definitely broken, and she wasn't breathing. I kissed her softly on the lips before carrying her body away.

-----

I was torn between the primal urges I was experiencing and my concern for Julia. Part of me wanted him to completely destroy her, but the rest of me knew how crazy that sounded. I had never seen her receive so much punishment that it confused my mind. I decided to continue watching the fight to see where it went.

The only reason the fight didn't end right here, with Julia's body dangling in Big Man's grasp, is because Big Man wasn't ready to end the fight yet. He dropped her the second her arms fell to her sides. She lay on the ground completely still for several seconds before she started coughing and looking around to see where she was. Remembering she was in a fight, she stumbled back up to her feet. She wavered back and forth, and her eyes seemed to refuse to focus. She threw several weak punches towards her opponent, but they came nowhere near close to hitting him. Big Man almost seemed to be impressed at Julia's ability to keep fighting. Unfortunately this didn't translate to showing her any mercy.

Big Man scooped up Julia and cradled her in her arms. She struggled to get free, but her body was too weak now to do anything effective. Her head kept falling back as she slipped in and out of consciousness. Big Man held her up high above his head, then dropped her back hard over his knee. I heard the crunch from my seat. I saw blood splurt out of her mouth. She was really hurt this time. He grabbed what remained of the front of her leotard and lifted her up by it. Then he slammed her back down over his knee. I couldn't bare to watch anymore. I put my head in my hands...

-----

Big Man grabbed my wife's leotard again, but he kept one hand on her body to keep her on his knee. He yanked up on the leotard, and gave parts of the crowd quite a view. The leotard was being pulled up into Julia's crotch. He yanked and yanked. I saw her crotch grow damp. She must have been awake enough to feel what was happening. With each yank, she started moaning.

"Ugh. Ungh! NNGUH! AH! AHHHhhhhh..."

He let go of the leotard as Julia went limp over his knee. He grabbed her head and brought it up to his. She looked content, like she had just drifted off into a nice nap. Then without warning, he quickly twisted her head and broke her neck. He let her head fall back down, and it now hung at an awkward angle. My wife's motionless body was draped over this big monster's knee. The cage rose from the ring. Big Man then picked my wife up by her leotard and threw her out of the ring. She smacked down on the hard floor in front of me.

-----

No! Cut it out! Now is not the time to be daydreaming!

Big Man slammed Julia down over his knee three more times, and each time her back let out a gross crunchy sound. Then he put one hand on her chest, his other across her legs, and he started to bend her. He bent her back as far as he could. He was clearly waiting for something to happen, then he seemed to remember how flexible Julia was. He stopped bending her then pounded his fists hard into her stomach. Her body flopped at the attack. He shoved her off of his knee, then scooped her up again, this time putting her into a bearhug. He started to squeeze, and Julia started to scream.

I felt like I had seen enough for the day, but the crowd wanted more and more, and Big Man seemed determined to give them what they wanted. Now I was worried for real, I had never heard Julia scream quite like that before. The pain she was in had to be immense. Big Man squeezed and squeezed. Julia's eyes were practically bulging out of her head. Her tongue was sticking out of her wide open mouth as she continued screaming. Suddenly it all came to a stop as something seemed to give out in her body. She went quiet and limp. Big Man dropped Julia and she flopped like a wet fish to the ground.

The match was clearly over now. I waited to hear the sound of the bell, but it never came. All I could hear was the crowd chanting, "Finish her! Finish her! FINISH HER!"

What were they expecting to see? She was already finished!

Oh how wrong I was.

My daydreams turned into reality as Big Man slowly started finishing my wife off. First he lifted her left leg, then brought his elbow down onto her knee. It popped, and Julia regained consciousness and started screaming again. Her voice was raw with all of her screaming, but Big Man didn't let up. He lifted her other leg and broke it just the same as the other. He rolled her over on her stomach, then lifted up one of her arms. He drove his elbow into hers and it popped. He continued going over my wife's body and breaking her bones. She lay on the ground face down twitching. I could see her trying to move, but none of her limbs worked anymore. When would this insanity end?! I shook my head to try and clear the daydream, but this was no dream.

Big Man walked over and picked up Julia's sleeve that he had ripped off of her leotard earlier in the match. He grabbed her ponytail to bring her face up, then stuffed the sleeve into her mouth. He gave it one last push, and part of it went down her throat. She started gagging as her watery eyes grew wide. Then he slowly started twisting her head up and to the right. Her body was insanely flexible, but a neck could only be stretched so far.

My god, he was going to kill her for real!

He twisted and twisted, taking his time, savoring the moment. There was nothing I could do as I watched my wife be destroyed by a merciless fighter. I had heard rumors that this venue allowed the occasional deathmatch, but I thought that was just propaganda to make the place seem more brutal. I was watching firsthand how true those rumors were.

He continued twisting, and after about a minute, he gave one final crank of her neck.

CRACK!

Julia's head was twisted all the way around to face the other direction, and it was rotated 45 degrees. She was flexible, sure, but no one was that flexible. Big Man had broken my wife's neck, and all I could do was stare in shock. He dropped her head, stood up, and yelled in victory. The cage rose from the ring, and he climbed out of it. I ran into the ring and looked down at my wife's mangled and broken body. Her leotard barely covered anything anymore. I looked over her sweaty, dust-covered body, and that's when I noticed that the bulge in my pants was still there. I looked at my wife's crotch and saw that it was damp.

Well, at least she got some enjoyment out of her demise.

Later that night, I managed to find a recording of the fight. I saved the video, knowing that it most likely be taken down quickly. It would be a video I would watch almost every night for a long, long time.

THE END

Tilltomorrow

Vivacious Visitor
Really enjoy your stories. But I prefer girls to survive. I more will enjoy to read the story about home sessions of Julia and her boyfriend.

D

Deleted member 31

Best story I've read in a while. Love the perspective of the husband watching this and being so conflicted!

Wrecksler

Staff
Admin
Whenever I see a new story from BW30 I get excited. Love them so much. Only wish for some more sexual content, at least hints, but that's ok, there's definitely something about pure brutality of these :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.