I guess introductions are in order (1 Viewer)

Smokeraven

Editor
Not much to divulge. Heterosexual male with a fetish for girls fighting/killing girls, preferably in some form of combat where neither wants to lose. I mostly enjoy Rapier duels and gladiatorial contests. This also shades the games I play. Be it Mechwarrior, Fallout, STOL, Bizarre Battles, or others.

Other than that I previously had a Deviant Art page but fell prey to the changing rules and censorship nazis. I haven't settled anywhere new yet but liked the fiction section on this page and found the other content worth looking into. I look forward to seeing others work and I will contribute where appropriate.

Till then,
Smokeraven

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow. :wink:
If you have not already done so, please read the site rules. The link ins in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
Not much to divulge. Heterosexual male with a fetish for girls fighting/killing girls, preferably in some form of combat where neither wants to lose. I mostly enjoy Rapier duels and gladiatorial contests. This also shades the games I play. Be it Mechwarrior, Fallout, STOL, Bizarre Battles, or others.

Other than that I previously had a Deviant Art page but fell prey to the changing rules and censorship nazis. I haven't settled anywhere new yet but liked the fiction section on this page and found the other content worth looking into. I look forward to seeing others work and I will contribute where appropriate.

Till then,
Smokeraven
Always glad to have creators with experience join the community

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.