Framboise and evil nazi (1 Viewer)

trekila

Potential Patron
France, WW2. Cute girls in ripped stockings exploring a kind of dungeon full of nazis.
level1-02-150x150.jpg level1-13-150x150.jpg
Developers blog, news, downloads etc Pink Pencil - Adult Games Studio

Last edited by a moderator:

DeepSoul

Potential Patron
Mostly H content including rape and such.

As for Ryona content, it is there but its quite light ;)

Still nice share, thanks :)

Erm...where do you see the rape part in this game? In the demo you can only suck nazis and it's not really necessary to get past them.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Erm...where do you see the rape part in this game? In the demo you can only suck nazis and it's not really necessary to get past them.

well its meant to be portrayed as rape but as the game is so bad it's unclear. In the game over scenes it is shown as rape though ;)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I have had to delete two requests for a free copy of the full version of this game. It is copyrighted material that the creator would like to be paid for. DO NOT ask again.

trekila

Potential Patron
Sort of review ;-)

1. Full version has more grafix compare to demo, what i can name as "decorations", like garbage, pipes, wall posters
and nazi having fun in the background ) Sometimes this may slow down gameplay, but you can
turn on/off excessive art via F3 key. Native game resolution is 1280x960, i used to setup 1024x768 -
pretty comfortable for me with current hardware. 800x600 is also an option if you PC is old.
Particle effects may slow down this, already mailed to developers with suggestion to have
particles on/off option for this also.

2. I have headphones only, audio seems Ok, may be some "seams" somewhere, anyway i don't care, always
play with sound/music off. Game have no any dials for volume, this may be bad news for smbdy )
Some music effects are funny.

3. Current release has 9 levels, 5 types of "nazi monsters" and 6 "obstacles". My favourite one is
little Hitler-looks-like flying being ) Also Electric barriers. Impaling trap is not bad at all.
If you try to avoid enemies and obstacles, you'll get just a common platformer,
similar, say, to Moorhuhn series. Need to say, sometimes its hard to do - enemies appears suddenly,
you have less then second to react, thats why girl you play is owned often. Levels sometimes has
"secrets", where you can find food and extra lives. Fail scenes ends up with good looking pictures.
I prefer to watch some sort of animations, asked developers about this, got reply it a question of time and budget.
They are busy with extra levels, registered users will get for free and with new episode of the game.
Have no idea when it happens, ask yourself if interested.

I appreciate creators fantasy, looking forward for more levels and games. Original indie games in
English and without censorship are always welcome ) Support is fast, friendly.

Think, more CG art and movies/animations will bring more value to this game. Also, I see some
field for game art improving.

Taking into account the price i pay and fun i got, i can value it as 3 of 5

And some illustrations.
Gameplay video ( sorry for quality, my skills heree a poor )
Hentai Tube TV - Hentai Movies Tube Style - Framboise and Evil Nazi

Hentai Tube TV - Hentai Movies Tube Style - Framboise and Evil Nazi

Fail screens:

DeepSoul

Potential Patron
I paid for the full game but couldn't download it. Did anyone else have this problem? I feel ripped off. :(

trekila

Potential Patron
I paid for the full game but couldn't download it. Did anyone else have this problem? I feel ripped off. :(

I met the same situation, my fault i don't click "return to the seller website" ( or like that ) link. Anyway, a email arrived later with download instructions etc. They reply fast, so don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.