Oda Nobunaga headwear

Fate/Grand Order - Oda Nobunaga headwear (1 Viewer) 1.0

Please register for a free account to download

Hank East

Content Creator
Some of you may have been my code for Demon King Nobbu on my threat. I realised that Dante's Morrighan Dynamic Hair was just as good to make regular old Nobbu too, however she's just not the same without her hat. Therefore I would like to request an SWF mod of just her hat. Her ingame sprite should be a good enough reference, I believe. I could find nothing better :P

tumblr_pu5aihfQW51uzwbyjo1_1280.png

Alternatively, if someone could point me in the way of a similar-enough military-style hat, it would be much appreciated.

Hank East

Content Creator
Huitznahua Huitznahua I tested it. The back of the hat fits pretty nicely actually! But like you said, it looks overall a little too large, particularly the front, so could you scale that back a little, please?

Hank East

Content Creator
Huitznahua Huitznahua I think you meant to reply on my other thread, but no matter :P

View attachment 99671

But anyway, I think the size is just right now! I thought the crest would inevitably always stab him, so I was quite surprised it wasn't so, nice job! Keep up the good work.

EDIT: Could you also move this onto the other thread, please? I replied her cuz so had you at first :P Done

Hank East

Content Creator
Huitznahua Huitznahua Overall, it's looking very nice! My only small complaint is that the bottom right petal on the Oda crest kind of looks like it's stepping over the bottom left one. Maybe you could center the flower slightly to give it more room?

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Oh yeah. Dumb me didn't even realise it was suppose to be the Oda coat of arms until I was already half way through. The reference's crest vaguely looks like the original one, so being undecided, I just proceed with the mess I started lol.
If there is nothing else, the mod should be done in 1 or 2 days

Hank East

Content Creator
Yeah, that's it really. Thank you so much for taking on this request, I look forward to the finished product :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.