Double Dragon Neon ryona symphony and links to my Channels (1 Viewer)

Scosinus32

Swell Supporter
Hi,

I am a regular user of the "evil babes" board ... and I am a newcomer to Ryonani (thank you for inviting me Kimblis !).

Here, the link to my video "Double Dragon Neon ryona symphony" :
[video=youtube_share;WHgx6rwmS9E]http://youtu.be/WHgx6rwmS9E[/video]

My youtube channel :
Chaîne de scosinus32 - YouTube

My Dailymotion channel (with many clips of minor female villains in Tokusatsu like Sharivan, Jiban, Sun Vulcan...)
scosinus32: his videos on Dailymotion

Scosinus32

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Billy can be pretty brutal to those Linda enemies, even when they're not much of a threat to him. Especially the part where he knocks them down near the airlock and they get sucked out into space, or when he punches them while they're lying on the ground! Harsh!

I think my favorite of the female enemies in this game is the "punk" style Linda. With her spiked mohawk and cocky attitude, she "looks" tougher and less girly than the regular Linda, yet she seems even more pitiful when she's hurt or defeated. (And she's got the same sexy body).
Double Dragon Neon Punk Linda Zako.png
It's just too bad she tends to be more covered up than the regular Linda enemies, and not showing as much skin.

Oh yeah, and welcome Scosinus32!

Last edited by a moderator:

Scosinus32

Swell Supporter
Totally agree with you about the "punk" Linda, Kimblis. She's very sexy when she is in distress. Perhaps it's due to the contrast between her "bad girl" look at the begining and her fragility, her femininity when she is distressed and defeated.
I love also the regular Linda and the "Roxy rocket".

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Welcome Scosinus32 , that's a rather tasty youtube you got there!

I agree with all the above points, but felt the game could have gone further in many respects. I guess the art-style limits it somewhat. A really obvious critique of the game is.. I would have loved to have seen the enemy girls with grab moves, dirty fighting, maybe face slaps as well, or as part of grabs: straddling with them, top and bottom, and maybe a faux-mercy on knees randomly or near defeat, and more mocking, taunts etc would have been great.

Either that I'm just spoiled by my favourite zakos..

olala

Potential Patron
Nice clip!Love to see on the openin clip,um the way blondie got tweet claw:P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.