College Games by Jessica Target (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
(An old story from Templar's website. Since neither Jessica nor the website can be found online anymore, I'm reposting it here)

jtarget.jpg

Have you ever heard of the game "Assassin"? Neither had I until I joined my local community college. I was surprised how prevalent the game was and I had to join. It was a pretty innocuous game for the most part. The rules are pretty easy; everyone gets a token of a certain color and your job is to collect the tokens of the opposite team.

I kind of had a crush on this boy from economics. He was tall, even taller than my five feet, nine inches of mostly legs. I was sure I could wear high heels next to him and he’d still be looking down at me. Considering my large breasts and deep cleavage, he certainly wouldn’t object to the view. He had this mussed up blonde hair and kind of a punk, slacker attitude that I knew was bad for me but…. Okay, one day I see a purple token falling out of his backpack. Bingo! I sign up for Assassin that day and choose the red team. I can’t believe I’m going to do this.

I can barely concentrate on the classes. All I can think about is my upcoming mission. My eyes drift over to Brad, hoping he’s as fast and strong as he looks. The next day I’m dressed for my mission. I’m a tall, busty Asian girl and, as I’ve said, mostly legs so the tiny, slit skirt I’ve chosen along with near fetish high heels are showing off an obscene amount of bare leg. I would have to be careful, skirts this small weren’t made for girls with asses like mine and my thong isn’t hiding much. It was really wrong to stuff my huge breasts into a ‘Very Small’, chest hugging body shirt; especially one with a deep plunging neckline and such thin fabric. Already the shirt is too small for me and riding up above my navel but I thought I’d help it along and tie the hem into a knot right under the arch of my heavy right teat. The shirt is so tight that I forego the necessity of a bra. Stored in my backpack is a cheap plastic pistol and a plastic pirate knife that I bought from the local dollar store.

Every eye was on me as I strutted down the halls of my college. Maybe I over sexed myself, especially with a body like mine but it was necessary for my upcoming mission. I notice that the pale yellow body shirt is doing nothing to conceal my poker chip sized nipples. Brad and I have biology together and I just can’t believe how turned on I am right now. I know this’ll work. He’s smart, he’ll take advantage of the obvious target I’ve provided for him. I look down at my naked belly button, playfully draw a bull’s eye around it and then finish with a quick poke inside. “Oh…”

The class ends and I wait in the hallway for my prey. Brad exits the room and sees me digging through my purse. I pull out my gun and ‘accidentally’ drop my plastic knife on the floor near him.

“What?” He looks surprised and a bit bemused by my clumsiness. “I didn’t know you were playing assassin!”

“I’m not only playing.” I smile. “I’m winning.” Brad does the chivalrous thing of picking up my knife for me.

“Oh, thanks. Now I guess I get your token.” I clumsily pull back the hammer and the pistol pops out of my hand.

“Oh…” I look surprised and embarrassed. “Hey, that’s not fair. Can I have a do-over?”

“That’s not the way the game works, Jessi.” He steps forward and touches my belly button. “Tag. You’re dead.”

“Wait.” I plead. “If you’re going to kill me, we have to do it right. I need a death scene.”

“A death scene?” Brad wrinkles up his brow. A few students are watching the exchange.

“Think, Imagine that you’re really sinking that knife into my belly button. What do you do and what do you say?” Here, let me help you with your target. I pull my skirt down until it’s riding on my pussy. There is now a huge expanse of belly below my navel.

“You’re really enjoying this.” Brad says tapping my swelling, erect nipples with my knife.

“Let’s just keep the focus on my death scene.” I gasp. “Okay, I tried drawing a gun on you and now you’re about to eliminate the chick who tried to kill you.”

“Okay… I think I’ve got it.” Brad was playing along.

“Action… Oh my God, Brad, I’m so sorry I tried to kill you. Can’t we work this out?” I play with my heavy breasts . Brad steps forward and places the knife in my bare belly button. I gasp a little and straighten up.

“I’m afraid that’s not how it works Jessi. You tried to kill me so that means your naked belly button is swallowing eight inches of tempered steel.”

“Hold my ass.” I whisper. Brad complies and slips his hand around my waist and then slides down to my generous backside. He grips it tight.

“So you can’t get away, right?” He guesses.

“Yes.” I gulp. “Also, it helps with leverage when you plunge it into my navel.”

“Come on Brad.” I slip back into character. He has pulled me so close that my lips are at his cheek and my breasts are crushed against his chest. “Look at this body; long legs, great ass and huge tits! This is a lot of girl to waste! Are you really sure that you want to plunge that knife into my navel?”

“Sorry Jessi, this is just the way it’s done.” Brad says menacingly and playfully jabs my navel. “You’re dead, Jessi, give me your token.”

“Wait.” I stop him from dropping character. “You have to do it harder. A quick poke won’t kill me.”

Brad shakes his head like I’m starting to frustrate him and jabs the knife deeper. I feel the plastic blade enter my abdominal cavity and I double over. My legs spread apart giving anyone who’s watching a demonstration of what a large, round ass does to a flimsy skirt. I gasp, the strike has knocked the wind out of me. My breasts are embarrassingly askew with one still on Brad’s chest, pointing somewhat upwards while the other is hanging off his arm and pointing downwards. They are both punctuated with my still full and erect nipples.

“Maybe a bra?” Brad suggests with a tinge of ‘slut’ in his voice.

“Okay, you got me Brad.” I concede. “…but the knife still isn’t deep enough to damage anything important.

“Seriously?!” he sneers.

“Hey! You’re killing me and I’m helping you. See if you can get your next victim to be so helpful.” I reprimand.

He responds by pushing it in even deeper. My body responds by doubling up even more my heels sliding sideways. I’m certain my ass has been completely uncovered by my skirt and anyone who looked closely would see the thin thong wrapped around my now swollen pussy. I grab my belly, my hand sliding under the knife. Maybe he went a little deeper than I would’ve liked. My belly has been completely folded in under the knife and I can’t even see the blade anymore. I hope he’s not causing any real damage.

“Okay?” He asks exasperated. Both of my breasts are hanging down now and the deep cut of my top is really showing off the jiggle. I look up at him. My large, brown eyes find his.

“Well it’s deep inside me. Good.” I gasp holding onto him for support. “But to kill me, you have to cut me up inside. You have to twist it. But first we need to trade final lines.”

“Oh my God Brad, you got me!” I slip back into character. “I… I can’t believe you actually did it. I was showing off my belly button to seduce you and you just used it as a target! I never thought a man would be able to do that to me!” I feel something warm traveling down my lower belly.

“That’s the whole point.” Brad explains. “ Maybe if you would’ve worn a less slutty shirt, your belly button wouldn’t have been such an obvious target.” I motion for him to do a line in character. “Okay… “ Brad takes on his character again. ‘You know what they say Jessi; ‘If a man plunges a knife into your belly button and then twists it. Well maybe he’s just not that into you.’ “

Brad twists the blade in my navel and I pitch forward even further, now I’m just a confusion of spheres, tits and ass in every direction. He twists again without direction and I buck upwards – he catches my ass as I fall back. I’m lying back in his arm, his dagger securely lodged in my navel, his hand on my ass, holding me up. I look down at my bare stomach to see that the dagger is planted surprisingly deep in my belly button. A trickle of blood is running down my belly.

“You okay?” Brad asks.

“Yeah, just a little scratch I think.” I’m actually not sure. “Okay, you’ve fatally wounded me. My insides are shutting down so I’m done. Oh… let me get my dying line out.

“Okay Brad.” I gasp in my best dying voice. “You… you beat me. I dressed like this to distract and kill you but you saw right through it and planted that blade in my naked belly without a second thought. Congratulations. “ I labor to bend up to his face but the dagger’s placement is making it painful.. “You… win…” I kiss him once on the lips and then expire.” He feels me limp in his arms.

“What now?” He looks down at me like I’m a bundle of laundry that he didn’t feel like doing today.

“You don’t want to just waste a perfectly good knife so pull it out of the slutty Asian assassin, drop me on the floor and clean your knife.” I whisper.

Brad rips the knife out of my injured navel and drops me unceremoniously on the linoleum. I stay in character and let myself slam hard into the floor. My breasts take a good ten seconds to finish jiggling and my skirt is still stuck above my ass.

“How do I clean the knife?” Brad looks around for a rag.

“My shirt.” I whisper.

“You’re wearing it, idiot.” He answers

“Hey, I’m one hundred and fifty pounds of dead Vietnamese meat, I don’t need my clothes anymore.” I explain. “Just untie my top and clean your knife with it. At least it’s good for something.”

Brad obeys and unties the knot in my shirt. My breasts react to their new freedom and burst out from underneath the thin, tight top. The boy ignores my nudity and wipes the knife with the fabric of my body shirt.

“Okay.” He pokes one of my newly freed nipples with his knife. “You’re dead…properly dead with death scene and everything. Give me your token.”

“Find it.” I tease. “You’ve killed me and now you have to search my corpse for the token.”

Brad sighs. I hear him whining that it’s just ‘one thing after another’.

He lifts up one of my legs revealing maybe a little more of my feminity than I had wanted and takes off a shoe. He inspects it for a hidden compartment and then goes to my other leg. “Cold.” I whisper as he finishes taking my other shoe off. Brad decides to try the other end and combs through my long, black hair. “Cold.” I whisper again. He pulls my top up further and picks up one of my breasts like it’s a dead cod. “Ohhh….” I grunt.

“What did you say?” Brad asks, still holding onto my dead teat.

“N..nothing.” I stutter. “C..cold I mean.”

Brad had already pulled the other one out and was looking under it. “Good, these tits are kind of heavy. Have you thought about maybe a reduction or something?”

“Cold, I said!” I ignore his last comment.

He moves down to my skirt and examines the seam.

“Warmer.” I whisper.

He tries to find pockets but the skirt is much too small for them. Frustrated with the hunt, Brad rips the skirt off my body. I roll onto my tits, my ass shakes obscenely and I suddenly feel very exposed. He traces the tiny line of my thong around my round buttocks and then between them.

“Warmer.” I whisper.

He spreads my bulbous ass cheeks and looks between them yet finds nothing. “Warmer. “ I gasp.

Brad follows the thong to its logical conclusion. My pussy, engorged from the arousal I felt from my own death. He rips my thong to the side and my whole ass jiggles appreciably. He notices and slaps one of my butt cheeks.

“Maybe cut down on the carbs.” He recommends.

“Hot.” I hint. He raises his eyebrows and spreads my labial folds seeing something red inside.

“Bingo!” He calls out and reaches inside me with two fingers to retrieve the chit. “What’s this.” The boy sees that the chit has been rubber banded to half a drumstick that was crammed deep inside me. “Is this a trick?” He starts retrieving the token and stick slowly. I cum hard, my ass shaking and jiggling.

“What?!” Brad watches the juice run down my leg.

“Don’t worry about that.” I smile embarrassed. “Corpses will do that.”

The boy looks confused but has the stick and token in his hand.

“It’s a mini explosive and now it’ll go off in twenty seconds, killing you!” I explain. “It’s my revenge in case I died.”

“Not if it’s smothered in a dense material.” Brad says triumphantly.

“Like?” I ask.

The boy spreads my ass cheeks looking for my asshole.

“No!” I protest.

The drumstick slides between my huge ass cheeks and into my asshole easier than it should and I cum one more time. Maybe I should say one last time.

“Good try Jessi.” Brad smiles and smacks my dead butt. “But you should’ve known not to play the tits and ass card on a professional. As soon as I saw the whore-drobe, I knew what you were up to. You might as well have plunged the knife in your own belly button.”

Brad laughs and leaves. The fake explosive fake explodes inside me, my huge ass saving the people nearby.

My death scene over; I extract the stick from my ass and climb to my feet. I look around and see my classmates staring at me, gawking and then they break into applause.

“Great death scene Jess!”

“Wow, you really committed, Jess!”

“I can’t believe you went that far. You’re even bleeding.”

I look down and sure enough the plastic blade did manage to pierce my navel. Maybe that’s why I felt weak.

“Miss Young.” An authoritative voice broke through the compliments. “In my office now!”

It was the principal and I knew what this meant. “Might as well hold onto the drumstick for this.” I think. I hold my injured navel and follow the man to his office, all the time wondering what punishments he had in mind for me.

End.

Modify message

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.