ChaosX's "Arancibia the Bodyguard" (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Another story rescued from Sexyamazons (RIP):

"Arancibia had been raised to be a weapon's expert, a killer, a bodyguard. She was beautiful, spectacularly beautiful and why not? No man would dare put a bullet into a woman of such amazing beauty and sexuality. That's why Vincenzo hired Arancibia. Sure she was a professional and deadly as hell but her most powerful asset was her own amazing beauty.

More than once she had looked down the barrel of a law enforcer's pistol but he simply could not fire a bullet into her beautiful breasts or wreck her exposed belly. She would perk her lips, expose her body a little more and then kill the poor man. Poor weak man, if he was a real man he would've put a bullet in her cleavage, not just stood there and stared at it. Maybe she was underage at the time. I suppose executing a beautiful, scantily-clad woman is one thing, but a 17 year old? Well she had just turned 18, she was legal - legal to kill so a man shouldn't be such a pussy about shooting her in the tits any more.

She wasn't about to make it easy though. This time she wore a tight, black top that crushed her beautiful breasts together providing a rather eye-popping cleavage. Leaving nothing untouched, she wore tight, superlow shorts which showed off a generous amount of belly stopping just at her tight navel dipping just under her shirt line. Her long legs were fully exposed ending at a pair of barely-there pumps. This was pure female perfection, beauty and lethality.

Too bad she had to die.

The night was pretty routine. Vincezo had a hostage, some stupid chick, and Arancibia had to guard the room to keep out any possible rescue. Before she went on duty Vincezo had a small ritual where he had to have her one last time before she went on duty - just in case. It was messy business in the closet where Arancibia stripped all the way down to her shoes and let the criminal leader kiss every part of her perfect body. He would caress her long legs all the way from her toes to her buttocks where he would get in two handfulls of her feminine ass. She reacted with a quick 'Ah' while Vincenzo's tongue would disappear into her tight navel. Finally he made his way to her magnificent breasts, kissing and fondling her nipples while Arancibia looked on in arousal. Ready for her boss' load, the young girl laid back in the closet allowing him to fully enter her. She was young, tight and wet and the older man could barely shove his erect member in before he released his load into the teenager's body. He was done, kissed Arancibia one last time and left to interrogate his prisoner. Meanwhile, Arancibia was satisfied that she had done her duty for her boss so she wriggled into her tight clothing and went to work guarding the door.

Meanwhile, Jericho was trying to rescue his girl. He had already killed nearly a dozen men and now he saw this spectacularly beautiful woman guarding the door he needed to get through.He couldn't kill her from this distance. The gun he stole had no silencer and he couldn't alert the men in the room. He waited for the beautiful woman to turn just for a moment and he was on her, his pistol jammed into her cleavage.

"Oh my God!" Arancibia dropped her weapon and looked down at the barrel that disappeared into her cleavage fold. "Are you really going to shoot me there? That wouldn't really be the gentlemanly thing to do." Arancibia licked her lips and looked up at Jericho with her wide, beautiful eyes.

"You got me. I'm not going anywhere. Now just move that gun and we can have some fun together."
One of her long legs brushed Jericho's leg moving up his leg and carressing him. "Come on, you don't really want to put these tits in the ground do you?"

She felt Jericho's left hand grab her hip and hold her as he cocked the gun.

"I kill Vincezo's goons, I don't fuck them!" With that Arancibia's eyes opened wide one last time and she felt a sickening POOF between her tits.

A blast of blood poured out from between Arancibia's beautiful breasts soaking her shirt, trailing down her beautiful stomach, pooling in her navel.

"How could you?" She cried but Jericho was already searching her wounded body for ammunition and ID.

"Any ID?"

"In my bra." Arancibia answered her killer, feeling her legs getting cold.

Indifferently Jericho ripped open Arancibia's top and tore off her bra letting her beautiful breasts fly free. He found the ID, used her bra to clean his bloody weapon and then threw it back on the dying girl.

"Anything here?" Jericho pulled open the teen's shorts and plunged his hand into her crotch.

"No!"

The agent's fingers disappeared into Arancibia's vagina causing it to flutter and discharge Vincenzo's juices all over Jericho's hand. With embarrassment she could see the disgust in the agent's face as he muttered "Slut!" and continued to probe her pussy for a possible key. She couldn't help it, she was young, sexy and dying. She came hard. Jericho withdrew his hand and slapped the teen. "Slut!" he spat but she only came more.

Arancibia looked up at her killer post coital serenity, her long legs and naked breasts wasted forever by this man of justice. "You should've used those tits for good instead of evil Arancibia, then I wouldn't have had to blow them away."

"Just kiss me one last time."

"How about you just get out of my way and die over there." Jericho pushed the young woman's body to the side allowing her to roll over on her front exposing her gorgeous ass.

The last thing Arancibia could hear was Jericho mutter "What a waste." as he let himself into the room she was guarding.

For Arancibia - The End."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.