Smaller/Shorter him? (1 Viewer)

SunDial29

Potential Patron
I was thinking something like this

Short guy on elevated position.Rock,Chair or something like that.

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/859566#search=doctor_psycho

I know it may be weird but i think it is gonna be funny.

123rdsf

Hey guys,

Never posted before, but I've been here forever and let me just say WOW you guys put out consistently amazing stuff on a near daily basis. I've never seen any other game anywhere get this kind of amazing add on's and support. From those no longer modding to those still going strong. I salute you. There's not much that my perverted brain could think of that's NOT a part of this game now.

That being said I was wondering if it were possible to do some mods with smaller/shorter hims? I believe this was brought up a very long time ago. Like the lolita mod that came before it. Even if it meant having to create a him that stood on a sort of customizable platform that he stands on, or having it work only with certain animtool positions. This could also extend to new versions of the "helpers" as well.

I feel like it would allow for a whole host of new and creative possibilities. Dwarves, midget, aliens, having the woman be a giant, shotacon, or any other more interesting situations.

Just curious. I know you guys are inundated with tons of difficult requests. Figured I'd throw just one more your way. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.