優子の卒業旅行~無惨陵辱~ Taken: Yuri-pean Graduation Trip (1 Viewer)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE131642.html
It's a simple 2D brawler built on United 3D engine. You play as Yuko whose girlfriend Alice is kidnapped in the opening of the stage. The demo plays with no problem; just unzip and play. F is attack, D is escape from grapple and continue, and Tab is switch to fullscreen. The demo has a few male enemies and two variations of the same female enemy. They perform regular attacks which cause damage, but they also perform grapples which don't cause damage. You can easily escape by pressing D unless you like to watch. The demo has one level and infinite continues.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 4,337
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    612 KB · Views: 4,062
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    723.7 KB · Views: 3,302
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 2,822

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Looks really great! Will have to try the demo and full game if I can find it.

Thanks for the post :D

*edit*

So I found and tried it... pretty big disappointment. Oddly enough it has some great animations but everything remains fully clothed and the enemies are without any gender items... if you know what I mean...

There is some female on female animations that are pretty good though but the animations don't seem to line up so well (the female enemies have whips with a dildo at the end, the dildo insertion animation is completely messed up).

There are some game over scenes but nothing great. Overall a game with lots of lost potential sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Druff

Club Regular
It's not a game worth purchasing because it feels so much like a bad tech demo. I was intrigued by the presence of a female enemy, but that was it. The Ryonani game pitch contest winner will probably be a much better game than this garbage.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I'll agree with the above guys' conclusions, the game does hold a bit of interest but it could and should have been much better. Personally I was most disappointed (and baffled) that my character didn't lose any health from her opponents' grapples. Using the female opponent as the example, not only does it make no sense that being continuously whipped while under her heel doesn't drain any health while a normal single whip does, it would also be very hot to see her actually being defeated by her sensual moves (kissing etc) as if she had been so turned on that she no longer had the will to fight. So yeah... squandered potential for no reason.

N

neyley

I want to love this game, I really do. The animations are wonderful, the voice is great... but it seems there's no CG mode and no stage select. Every level is the same thing but with more animations. everything is clothed, the animations while nice and all have no "finish" and have no impact on gameplay(you press one button to get out of it instantly) whatsoever. The gameplay blows completely but that's to be expected from an action hgame so whatever. One button to attack, and all you can really do it mash it until the screen clears, occasionally repositioning yourself because you got grabbed. I haven't seen this much squandered potential in a hentai game since Underoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.