TERA Unicast MOD Wear any costume you want in TERA!!! (1 Viewer)

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder

How to install TERA Unicast MOD

TERA_giUtZbcQk0.jpg

With Unicast you can wear and try any costume, mount, footsteps, even modify your character appearance including their thighs size!
Its a client side mod, but you can see and share your unicast appearance with ONLINE mode which I'll explain how to do it at the end of the thread!

How to install :
  1. Download the stand alone toolbox here Release TERA Toolbox Setup · tera-private-toolbox/tera-toolbox
    Install and put it in any folder you want, for example, since I play in Menma TERA private server, I put it inside the game installer, but be aware if you play in Menma too there's already pre-installed toolbox folder inside the game installer, just create new folder for the stand alone toolbox like so.
    explorer_XJSzh0E80j.jpg
  2. Download the Unicast mod here tera-private-mods/unicast
    And download UI mod (required to use Unicast) here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WgGAPCCtxC5r8RO
    chrome_7NtgugfAPj.jpg
  3. Extract them into the "mods" folder inside the stand alone toolbox folder like so.
    explorer_LuiPbuqxna.jpg
  4. Run the toolbox before opening the TERA launcher, and make sure its in "running" state.
    chrome_Y1psXaNRSG.jpg
  5. Now while inside the game press CTRL + Shift + U to open Unicast Window, Congratulation you've installed the Unicast mod.
  6. Alternatively you can copy and paste the mods inside the pre-installed toolbox to stand alone toolbox if you like.​

Feature and UI explanation

TERA_giUtZbcQk0.jpg
This is the bookmark section, at the start it would be blank, but you can bookmark any costume, mounts, pets, and lighting by ticking the star icon in each item you want.

TERA_NXFwbmy0kP.jpg
This is the overview section, you can view the currently active costume that you use, you can also change the dye color here.

TERA_4DqszTXfWt.jpg
Character customization section, you can change hairstyle, faces, and adornments here, you can also modify your character body like height, head size, idle animation even race, on top of that you can change the environment lighting too.
TERA_wJ0HQhxtxm.jpg

go to effect tab, scroll to second page, and activate the "Shape Change: Thighs", size 4 is the default size (if you already use the in-game Thighs size changer it will become the default size, which mean you can increase the size by going beyond 4, or decrease the size by going below 4).

TERA_5xcmCu0EMC.jpg
Item selection section, here you can chose any costume, gear, mount, footsteps, and accessories you want to try.

TERA_UF6vWLKSuO.jpg
Restyle section, here you can adjust the position of accessories you wear.

1707758962106.png
Settings section, you can change the fov or the camera max distance here, and most importantly you can go ONLINE mode by toggling the "online mode" on,
That way you can share your character costume and appearance modification with fellow Unicast user!

If there's any question, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
i tested it yesterday, it didnt work :(

i honestly hope i did something wrong on my part, but i couldnt get to make it work
can you describe how is it not working, what are the things have you tried to resolve it.

because I just check my someone that played on starscape and they said it's working just fine.

Nyelm

Potential Patron
you have it working in menma? Because I just get this:

[17:19:40.187] [toolbox] WARNING: Unmapped protocol version 376012 (GF v100.2).
[17:19:40.188] [toolbox] WARNING: This can be caused by either of the following:
[17:19:40.189] [toolbox] WARNING: 1) You are trying to play using a newly released client version that is not yet supported.
[17:19:40.189] [toolbox] WARNING: If there was a game maintenance within the past few hours, please report this!
[17:19:40.190] [toolbox] WARNING: Otherwise, your client might have been updated for an upcoming patch too early.
[17:19:40.190] [toolbox] WARNING: 2) You are trying to play using an outdated client version.
[17:19:40.190] [toolbox] WARNING: Try a client repair or reinstalling the game from scratch to fix this!
[17:19:40.190] [toolbox] WARNING: If you cannot fix this on your own, ask for help here: Join the TERA Toolbox Discord Server!!

and then a ton of lines of module specific errors

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
you have it working in menma? Because I just get this:

[17:19:40.187] [toolbox] WARNING: Unmapped protocol version 376012 (GF v100.2).
[17:19:40.188] [toolbox] WARNING: This can be caused by either of the following:
[17:19:40.189] [toolbox] WARNING: 1) You are trying to play using a newly released client version that is not yet supported.
[17:19:40.189] [toolbox] WARNING: If there was a game maintenance within the past few hours, please report this!
[17:19:40.190] [toolbox] WARNING: Otherwise, your client might have been updated for an upcoming patch too early.
[17:19:40.190] [toolbox] WARNING: 2) You are trying to play using an outdated client version.
[17:19:40.190] [toolbox] WARNING: Try a client repair or reinstalling the game from scratch to fix this!
[17:19:40.190] [toolbox] WARNING: If you cannot fix this on your own, ask for help here: Join the TERA Toolbox Discord Server!!

and then a ton of lines of module specific errors
I think that's a toolbox error, are you using the latest version of the toolbox?

minuby

Composer
Is there a way to use it in Tera Nova? I get this error..
[16:05:49.152] [mods] ERROR: Module "Unicast" (unicast) could not be applied to server connection!
[16:05:49.153] [mods] ERROR: Please contact the module's author: Присоединяйтесь к сообществу «TERA Toolbox Private» на сервере Discord!
[16:05:49.155] Error: [dispatch] [unicast] hook: Error: no definition found for message (name: "S_SPAWN_USER", code: 27176, version: 15) at Dispatch.createHook (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\node_modules\tera-network-proxy\lib\connection\dispatch.js:231:27) at Dispatch.hook (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\node_modules\tera-network-proxy\lib\connection\dispatch.js:266:27) at Proxy.hook (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod.js:280:36) at new unicast (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\mods\unicast\index.js:1:32936) at new <anonymous> (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod-legacy-wrapper.js:146:13) at Mod.loadNetworkInstance (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod.js:595:31) at ModManager.loadNetwork (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod-manager.js:252:20) at G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod-manager.js:233:22 at Map.forEach (<anonymous>) at ModManager.loadAllNetwork (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod-manager.js:231:25)

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Is there a way to use it in Tera Nova? I get this error..
[16:05:49.152] [mods] ERROR: Module "Unicast" (unicast) could not be applied to server connection!
[16:05:49.153] [mods] ERROR: Please contact the module's author: Присоединяйтесь к сообществу «TERA Toolbox Private» на сервере Discord!
[16:05:49.155] Error: [dispatch] [unicast] hook: Error: no definition found for message (name: "S_SPAWN_USER", code: 27176, version: 15) at Dispatch.createHook (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\node_modules\tera-network-proxy\lib\connection\dispatch.js:231:27) at Dispatch.hook (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\node_modules\tera-network-proxy\lib\connection\dispatch.js:266:27) at Proxy.hook (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod.js:280:36) at new unicast (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\mods\unicast\index.js:1:32936) at new <anonymous> (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod-legacy-wrapper.js:146:13) at Mod.loadNetworkInstance (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod.js:595:31) at ModManager.loadNetwork (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod-manager.js:252:20) at G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod-manager.js:233:22 at Map.forEach (<anonymous>) at ModManager.loadAllNetwork (G:\bitt\tera-toolbox-nova-master\tera-toolbox-nova-master\bin\mod-manager.js:231:25)
sorry late reply, I've never tried it on Tera Nova, so I don't know
could be that Tera Nova is in 32 bit, or the toolbox is not suitable with Tera Nova client version

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.